What are we sipping on tonight? I try to stay sober during the week, but on the weekends I hit the bourbon

What are we sipping on tonight? I try to stay sober during the week, but on the weekends I hit the bourbon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VUb450Alpps
zzounds.com/item--MOOSUBSEQUNT37
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wine

I try to stay sober in the week too

What kind of wine?

Coors heavy

Whiskey old fashions (yes I'm from Wisconsin)

wish me luck on this hand sanitizer

the good ole natural weed

Mixing with or straight up?

Another weekend-only drinker here, also hitting the bourbon. Evan Williams is the best kept secret...near me, this stuff goes for $25 for 1.75L of 43% abv deliciousness.

straight. doesn't have a taste, and I haven't died from it yet.

on my third one of these they are delicious

Yeah Evan Williams isn't bad, usually pay a bit more for the wild turkey though. Can get a 1.75 for $30 around me

Former alcoholicfag here. I don't drink anymore, and I hate life because of it. Drinking used to be all I enjoyed.

Wild Turkey is piss, if you are going the american way, try Old Camp, is cheap, but tastes way better than the normal shit you can get at the store like jack daniels tier crap.

This.
And Guinness.
And some random other ales.
I'm fucking hammered... it's only 1.20am and I'm already fucked... getting old maaan.

I got a 12 pack of balast point. I'll probably finish it all. I don't drink much weekdays, but I drink way more weekends. At this point I try to just not get drunk on weekdays.

I'll keep that in mind

Just started on my first few sips of this Stout from Avery in CO. 14.9%. The pour was like chocolate milk it was so thick. Not bad - but you have to like this heavy beer to not spit it out.

scotch glass, one ice cube.
youtube.com/watch?v=VUb450Alpps

gets ya drunk and i can pretend i'm fancy because it has a wax seal

Usually Captain Morgan 100 proof but I thought Id try this for a change. Not bad, doing shooters chased with Powerade Zero. Got home at 3:30 and its about 9 now. Almost halfway trhu my litre a dis shit

Bourbonfag here, Belle Meade 9 yr Sherry bourbon

Yeah, sure kid. Enjoy your demensia and paranoid delusions. You voted for hillbag right?

I am simple man. I see wodka, I drink

Tonight Svedka. Just the plain stuff

I don't drink anymore. Got hit by a drunk driver. I came out with minor scratches, but I was told that I would've died painfully in a rollover if I hit the curb slightly different. I can't stomach how people can drink if that's who they turn into.

Everyone who isn't a drooling retard voted for hillbag.

90 proof schnaaps and natty light. Same as every Friday. Kill me.
Also, FUCK YOU NotMoot!

Nah man. Friday's and Saturdays are what I live for, unfortunate. But it's here now so let's celebrate

cheers, user

shit, meant for

neat, coke chaser

Why not both

vodka that is $11.76 a handle and diet root beer... I'm gonna get real fucked up, sleep and try to pick up some extra hours at work tomorrow.

This and coke
Makes a really sweet mix desu

Nice. Rum is always good

American drinkers confuse the fuck out of me.
You guys have all this weird language and mixtures and all this bullshit where here in England we have 1 thing... DRINK.
Get booze, drink it.
Don't make up fancy words for what you're doing.
Get the alcohol inside you as fast as possible and as much as possible till you vomit.
American alcohol consumption seems like such a chore.

thread is dead

burger here.
This is me liquor and beer. I admit it's cheap liquor and beer but it does the job. Most of us drink like this.

>Wild Turkey is piss

Them's fightin' words.

Ha ha! 7 and 7s!

dat jack son if your not drinking it neet your wrong

You can't even spell dementia right you useless drunk fucker. How impaired do you have to be for seeing a picture of weed and assuming someone's political vote? Then strawmanning an argument saying paranoid delusions implying that everyone gets them. Kill yourself

Has a nice and sweet taste. I've enjoyed 3 six packs so far this year.

Russian standard

how do you sipping on this

About to hit some of that next

>whattever present year it is now
>harambe memes

i iknow legendsn never die, but shit.

Lebanese wine

Medellin rum, and coke zeros. Half a mickey in.

Actually upon closer inspection I realized that OP's picture was of Wild Turkey 81, which is pretty shit. 101 proof is god tier though.

thread is slow so i'm going to post random shit until 404

Just happened to be the one I grabbed, not like I'm gonna throw it away just cause the memes stale lol........ lighten up and have a drink

>Watching Rome
Dem Octavia and Eirene titties man

Eat ass I don't give a fuck

Starting with this for now, but since it is out will soon be switching to Jim Bean Vanilla.

ohhhh yeah......... although I am more partial to Attia's mammaries

lmao It's really not that complicated you just don't understand the slang

Weed haha

My local LC has this on sale; might give it a try

I have drill tomorrow but I usually slurp the turk (wild turkey)

dicks out Sup Forumsro

uhhh i mean cheers.

yeah, cheers

Reserves? Have fun drilling.

Not enough booze in the world.

Such gravitys

Very Wows

Much compellings

some sailor Jerry well i work on some music.

hell no

what kind of music, user?

I just drank 7 bud ices...

god damn I hate being jewish with my money on booze but I don't give a shit what I drink.

Tastes like shit though. Bed time shortly.

water

noone else drinking this fine Friday?

>here in England we have 1 thing... TEA
Fuck off, Britbong

i got two projects going one is edm and one is hip hop so which ever i feel tonight i'm more or less leaning to hip hop

yup

you use hardware or software primarily?

right on

any soundcloud links?

mainly software i just started getting into music 2 years ago i'm learning to play piano.

sadly no i'm still very rusty so i'm still not ready to share

>kid
>delusions
>hillbag
How does anyone fall for this obvious b8

understandable. cheers, user. Hope it takes you where you want to go.

This and 99 Bananas

thanks, i'm not really doing to for fame or money just something to help me get my mind off shit.

cool I started on FL like 15 years ago, but I started with synths about 2 years ago its awesome, just got an elektron a few months ago and i ordered a moog today, i found a place with payments of like 100/mth. piano is great. good luck.

my comment still stands. Hope you get what you want out of it. Here's some Sasha Grey. Her body is smoking

nice i'm running fl studio as well mostly just using sylenth1 and serum i bought a 41 laucnchkey novation really want a moog so i'm jealous as fuck

As someone whose spent all 25 years of my life in KY, yes

dude check out this place

zzounds.com/item--MOOSUBSEQUNT37
no credit checks or anything, i have a couple of mother32s, they were game changing for sure, but i cant wait to get this one.... I hardly use the computer anymore, except for mastering in ableton the thing with analog synths is yeah, they can be limited and make the 'generic' synth sounds but they have these sweet spots in them that are like hidden in the spaces in between or something, some kind of magic...