What now, liberals?

What now, liberals?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Switzerland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5087/text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Edit: everyone but muslims. Read it up on wikipedia if you don't believe it. They are smart for sure

THE SEC9ND AMENDMENT REWUIRES THAT INDIVIDUALS BE ALLOWED TO PURCHASE, CARRY, AND USE FIREARMS WITHOUT TRAINING.

>> FUCK YOUR TRANS TRAINING, EUROFAG
>> TAKE MY DAUGHTER, JEW

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Switzerland

>In order to purchase most weapons, the purchaser must obtain a weapon acquisition permit (art. 8 WG/LArm). Swiss citizens and foreigners with a C permit over the age of 18 who are not psychiatrically disqualified nor identified as posing security problems, and who have a clean criminal record can request such a permit

>Foreigners with the following citizenship are explicitly excluded from the right to possess weapons: Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Turkey, Sri Lanka, Algeria and Albania

>all guns and gun owners registered

>In order to purchase ammunition the buyer must follow the same legal rules that apply to buying guns.

They dont get any ammunition and they keep them in a safe until war time.

Switzerland has mandatory military service.
IF you pass training, you're given a gun, and that gun is registered with the government.
If you're deemed mentally unfit you can't own a gun.
If you've been convicted of a crime you can't own a gun.
If you have any addictions you can't own a gun.
If you have a history of domestic violence you can't own a gun.
If you want to open carry you have to pass a rigorous test to see if you know how to properly maintain a gun.
Guns are not allowed to be transported, they have to be kept on the premises of wherever they're going to be used.

Sounds pretty good.

lol, I love how they dont care. like fuck you if you are from these places, no guns for you

swiss culture and society is not the culture and society of USA, end of story

>Switzerland has the world's lowest gun violence rates
What did they mean by this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

then why it not work in america
>inb4 becuz not Every1 has guns z zz

I'm onboard:

Unlike the US, Switzerland has mandatory military service for men.

All men between the ages of 18 and 34 deemed "fit for service" are given a pistol or a rifle and trained.

After they've finished their service, the men can typically buy and keep their service weapons, but they have to get a permit for them.

Remove the top two points and this is basically the USA.

it's almost as if there's a connection between being mentally ill and committing acts of violence

I wouldn't even call it mentally ill. People are sheep (cliche I know) and think they need medication because everyone else is on it. Almost all anti-depressants have side effects related to psychopathic behavior.

they don't have the lowest gun violence rates though, not overall or per capita...

They are not in the European Union, so they need the mandatory military service if the country gets attacked. Everyone there has an SG552 in their home.

What they don't give them military assault weapons with high capacity magazines? How are they expected to kill kids?

>When you realize that's a dude

could have said one of the lowest violence rates, now since what you said isn't true, the libs have an out. way to fuck it up.

you clearly lack any understanding of medicine, pharmacology and mental illness, therefore your idiotic opinion on this issue is useless.

>Foreigners with the following citizenship are explicitly excluded from the right to possess weapons:
>SHITHOLES

Love NRA propaganda, it's so factual ...
Do a bit of research user ....

If you have a point make it, otherwise you are just admitting defeat.

This, don't take pills or drugs or whatever "treatments doctors give you. They do no good and will eventually kill you

have you ever heard the phrase "correlation is not causation"?

Switzerland doesnt have mass shootings every week.

America does.

So switzerland is responisble and mature enough to have that right.

Theres a reason Americans are considered the most stupid.And this post reinforces that

Switzerland doesn't have endemic poverty and unemployment
Switzerland doesn't exist next to a drug factory and corrupted government that enables violent cartels
Switzerland doesn't have one of the worst education rates in the developed world
Switzerland isn't actively at war or skirmishes with any country that demands a constant over-funded military which exists to funnel wealth to a few corporate entities
Switzerland doesn't have a law system that enables the ultra wealthy to make the laws benefit only themselves whereas everyone else gets shafted
plus Switzerland doesn't have a mental health crisis built from pressures like the ones I've mentioned

>propaganda
Switzerland is the pinnacle of gun control done right. I see you've done zero research friendo.

Our country works same way
Texas, low gun death rate
Detroit, High gun death rate.
So you are saying we can't trust nigs or dems?

switzerland only has 8 million people.

We definitely can't trust niggers

only because everyone have been making fun at their army for so long

America =/ Switzerland
thats the first problem you should start with
if you are gonna compare, make sure its identical

year completely inconsistent
what did he mean by this?
not even the bait you were after, user a britbong

I have but what are you arguing against? The side effects? Because you can look them up. Seriously almost every anti depressant has side effects like:
agitation
depression (funny but true)
hostility
irritability
use of extreme physical or emotional force
thoughts of killing oneself

These things are not correlation, they are the side effects listed by the manufacturer of the drug. In the above case it was prozac but I strongly suggest you google "popular anti depressants" and then google each one of their side effects individually. The side effects are mostly all the same.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5087/text this is what they are trying to do!

It's also roughly the size of Ohio.

not entirely true
drugs could help you in short term, but in long term all those problem will comeback

Country=country

and zero niggers

so tennis ball is comparable to a cannon ball?

Kek

Yet they have nukes...

>OK

Also the Swiss require many to be part of the militia...

>Switzerland is a historic neutral country
>Switzerland is very small
>Switzerland has a very small pop
>Unlike the us, Switzerland hasn't been 90% of its history in some kind of armed conflict because they wanna protect "freedom" fuck off i got a little carried away but fuck it

I'd copy-paste my shpiel on how misleading and factually incorrect that is from the last kekservative who posted it on my facebook feed, but she deleted her post because it was such a trash fire and made her look stupid.

That is wrong, and misleading, and you're an idiot for posting it. Trust me, sorry I can't be arsed to tear you apart properly.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is the funniest thing I've read all week.

I'm a fucking Registered Nurse, dude. Let me explain to you in detail why there is a "Black-Box" warning of suicide on anti-depressants.

Depression can be divided into two sets of symptoms. Somatic and psychological. Somatic symptoms are things like lack of energy, and sleep cycle disturbances. Psychological examples are things like anhedonia and suicidal ideation.

Antidepressants, which take up to 4 weeks to become effective, tend to relieve the physical symptoms of depression before the psychological. The result being a person who has more energy but is still thinking about killing themselves, meaning they suddenly have the energy to carry out their plan. This is mostly seen in adolescent with Major Depressive Disorder.

Saying the drugs cause people to kill themselves or others is so laughably ignorant it demonstrates you clearly have zero formal education on this type of thing.

You literally just said it does that though?

Also the fact that you are a registered nurse and think that means anything is laughable.

If you have a point make one.

Can't trust either
Niggers are retarded and only care about niggers and dems are retarded liars who only care about power and preserving their own wealth

>using anecdotal evidence
>citing one country that has survived by being defensible and hard to invade
>miniscule population

Ok bro, whatever you say

That's not a bad mentality but many get pissy without understanding the reasoning. Some get offended but it's true. Obviously you don't want people from violent countries to be trained as there is a higher probability of them causing the crime.

Nice ass

Wait, does that mean in the US a retard who never held a gun before can buy one?

thats exactly what it means

No, that would mean we would be plagued with a rash of gun violen-- OH WAIT

That isn't in any of the bottom points. There are obviously some differences. In US states that allow open carry, anyone can carry so that is vastly different...however in order to obtain a concealed carry permit in most states you do have to take a class on firearm handling and firearm laws.

Then why are you wasting the effort to post when you ain't got shit? lol?

>hard to invade
Except it's not...

Kek

Ikr

Actually not anyone. Idk about other states but I live in Texas and I know that in order to open carry a handgun you do need a concealed carry license

Maybe thats the problem lol

I knew that there are different gun laws in different states, but this would be at least the minimum condition to own and wear a gun imo

It's the same everywhere man.

Fine I'll break it down:
>Switzerland has mandatory military service.
US doesn't have this
>IF you pass training, you're given a gun, and that gun is registered with the government.
US doesn't have this
>If you're deemed mentally unfit you can't own a gun.
US does have this but needs better checks for deeming "mentally unfit"
>If you've been convicted of a crime you can't own a gun.
If you have been convicted of a felony you can't own a gun. What does switzerland classify as a "crime" speeding tickets?
>If you have any addictions you can't own a gun.
The US has this
>If you have a history of domestic violence you can't own a gun.
The US has this
>If you want to open carry you have to pass a rigorous test to see if you know how to properly maintain a gun.
The US doesn't have this for open carry but does for concealed carry
>Guns are not allowed to be transported, they have to be kept on the premises of wherever they're going to be used.
This contradicts the open carry laws and also how do you get a gun from the gun store to your home? I think this one is just completely false. The US does have ridiculously strict laws on transporting guns in most states though (Unless they are open carry states or you have a concealed carry permit).

That's what I thought but I don't really pay attention to the gun laws for other states so I didn't wanna say anything ignorant

>Except it's not...

Okay, you try leading ground troops into a country that's almost entirely mountains, learn some geography homeboy

Naw in Colorado, NM, and most open carry states I know of you can open carry as long as you legally own.

Do some research before you parrot a meme. Switzerland isn't anywhere close to having the lowest gun homicide rate. It is easy to check.

Switzerland has a population of 8 million people.

The United States does not have the infrastructure to train every citizen, although every citizen would have a gun if we redistributed all the guns.

>ground troops

As irrelevant as the horse was in WW2.

2/10 bait

thanks, even though we both be posting on a Sup Forums faggot thread that has breached Sup Forums's wall. It is informative, nuanced, relevant to the (faggoty) topic, and nonpartisan.

OP needs to go back... to the bathhouse.

they could teach you that the drug does whatever they want. its the companies that make them which are in charge of that side of your education.

I really want to hear from an american the steps they take to own/buy a gun

sounds like something that could be changed.

or ya know, just ban it all. So the crazy people start crashing cars into civilians, it's not like they'll ban cars for looking too aggressive.

one simple argument can be made to prove anti gun fags wrong. weve had weapons for over 200-300 years. only now is it a problem. its not a gun issue, its a people issue. literally no way to try to argue that. but theyre all immensely unintelligent anyway

What kind of dumbass leads a ground invasion force into that? High-altitude bombardment should be sufficient if the explosive yield is great enough, yet small enough to remain undetected. Either way, we can hit them with a railgun from the opposite side of the Mediterranean. MAXKEK.

>As irrelevant as the horse was in WW2.

Tell that to any officer, see how loud they laugh in your face. Do you know anything at all about warfare, or do you just assume the gizmo that makes the biggest 'splosion is the bestest and most awesomest thing in the world? A plane or a battleship can't take/occupy a city. Try reading a book yo, it def helps

You dumb white trash forget the part where they don't keep ammo. They keep it at the ranges

In most states you basically only need to be over 18 and not a criminal.

In New Jersey I had to fill out paperwork with the sheriffs office and provide 3 references in order to get a firearms purchasers permit though. Had to get finger printed and background checks done, etc.

Wrong States with the lowest gun regulations have more gun violence

Samefag as -> I forget though, in EVERY state you need to be cleared by the ATF (with exceptions like private purchases which are usually actually illegal purchases, and gun shows which I would agree with closing that loophole). Every time you go into a gun store to purchase a gun though they have to call some ATF hotline and give them all your information. Only after the ATF clears you (and puts your gun on the federal registration list) can you actually purchase it.

Switzerland isn't full of niggers.

gun violence rate=/= gun homicide rate

Switzerland isnt full of retards for one thing.
So I don't mind them having guns

We save the real weapons for actual conflicts with people like russia, grind troops are great for invading 3rd world shit holes hunting down goat fucking arabs. And we killed more people in afghanistan with drone strikes. Guns mine as well be a fucking bow and arrow in war.

didn't see any of those fucking kids marching for the victims of those shootings.

so is it real when they say you can buy guns over the counter and own it in the same day?

For sure. It took me about 3 months to get my firearms purchasers permit, but once I had it I could buy a rifle anytime I wanted and take it home with me. To get a pistol you needed a pistol permit which costs like $15 and takes a few days to get.

Seconded.

this isn't true

Texas is a shithole of gun violence compared to Switzerland.

I’d rather have Switzerland’s policies enacted country-wide.

And I live in California and don’t even own a gun. If we had Swiss policies, you bet your ass I would.

Kinda funny that Afghanistan isn't a US territory yet then huh? A drone can't take over a city. A drone can't change governments.

The biggest and coolest 'splosions and the most dead bodies don't make a victory. You'd have to be completely ignorant of history to think that way. Read a book homie

>explains point and why it is valid
>responses are lol fag
Good job for trying...

>implying their low gun violence isn't because they are basically completely white.

>implying niggers and beaners aren't the real problem

see this is what people forget to point out
you had to get a permit first
and people skip and part and say you can buy guns left and right at 18 yrs old