Member when South Park wasn't complete agenda laden crap?

Member when South Park wasn't complete agenda laden crap?

No, and neither do you because that's what it's always been you fuckin dumbassssssss

No, because it was always agenda laden crap

it was always like that XD

"I literally just started watching South park the other year when i got into highschool": The Post

This member berry shit is just as bad. Literally plebbit tier joke of "(nostalgia thing) I member!"

SP was always agenda back then it was about atheism, gays, Iraq and fuck the police because those were problems in the 90's

how new r u like omg

Hey, for a show that is past it's prime and has even shittier seasons than the current one, they are doing pretty well

Season 1-3 weren't agenda driven. They were fun.

Member when Sup Forums fucked off to their own board?

Around 20 years ago.
I do, however, remember when they pretended to go for both sides, unless it was a thing Matt and Trey personally didn't like.

I don't remember them ever taking a side on political issues.

was always

Worst episode since Ziplining.

They rewrote this shit in like 3 hours tops and it really shows.

Story arcs should be 2-3 episodes MAX. This shit is just dull. Last season was much better.

Member Rickrolling?
of course you don't, you are trained to have short attention span

Getting upset about a silly cartoon

Grow up Sup Forums faggots

tough couple days, champ?

>racemixers living in cuckfornia
>literally my wife's black son
>expecting them not to be complete cuckolds

The problem isn't the agenda, it's the serialization. South Park has been full of issue-driven satire for most of its run; the shitty thing is that now they've devoted an entire season to one story. Trolls, Trump-Garrison, Member berries, and Cartman's girlfriend would've been fine in a single episode, but are not developed enough ideas to sustain an entire season. As a result, 90% of this season is just unfunny wheel-spinning and repetition in service of a "plot" no one gives a shit about, rather than actually trying to be funny.

No I don't, remember when your social alienation and sheltered nature wasn't so bad and didn't lead to you being triggered so easily all the time?

Getting upset over an election.

HA! Na Na Na NA NAAAAA Naa

>it's a "the alt right can't take a joke" thread

Last season was arguably the best season of South Park ever though, and followed the same format.

Well, that's the problem with serializing it. If they make a good season, awesome. If they fuck up, you're stuck with 10 entire episodes of fuckuppery instead of just 1.

I remember it like this. Sure they had their moments but they tried to look balanced. Now they dont give a damn and fell in line like every other media.

>Last season was arguably the best season of South Park ever though

jesus christ this board and its shit taste never cease to amaze me

>it's a "where are the jokes" season

I've always liked south park but theres something about season 20 so far that i don't enjoy

just like bill burr, trey was ruined after having a son
thanks feminism

Last episode was fucking shit.
You could tell they didn't plan on Trump winning.

Season 19 was one of the best. 1-3 are hot mess.
3-11 are great, peak of the series. 12-18 are boring and unfunny.

so why didnĀ“t they make just two possible episodes?

because they don't give a shit anymore

Yesterday's episode was such idiotic bullshit.

I can appreciate the troll arc and the lolsorandum rick roll. But that is literally 2 jokes.
>u r special james bond
>lol rickrolled

But the rest of the episode was a bunch of nothing. Memberberry zombies? Fucking stupid.

No, member when south park had agendas that you agreed with so you let it slide?

imagination land and the one with the wii were the only good story arcs. fuck this 'whole season is a single story' crap

and so what do we get next episode? Towlie breaks Gerald out of Denmark and all the trolls die? Butters becomes Cartman? Cartman steals a Tesla car? Stan reveals he still has a drinking problem and we just accept everybody is else a memberberry zombie?

Oh wait, its going to be 10% of one event because nothing happens this season.

yeah i totally agree

story south park is shit

>implying "agenda" is the problem
>not just being unfunny

I'm not saying it's great now, but honestly epic fart jokes and anal probes aren't really fun anymore

Yes. And they all took an episode each.

It would be as if the Vampire/Goth episode was made a season long and we had the evil shaking plants and hot topic jokes for six episodes before its revealed that it was just a reality tv prank.

>wait South Park is making fun of SJW's? OMG so funny, and it makes you think too
>wait South Park is disagreeing with my politics? It's so shit and unfunny and hamfisted kike agenda pushing now

reminder that Sup Forums is the new tumblr and you should do your part in helping them find their safe space so they don't get triggered on Sup Forums by things they disagree with

It's not the agenda, everyone who has ever watch South Park knows the way they lean. It's about the lack of quality because of the serialization.
The same joke isn't funny for the 7th episode in a row. This newest episode they didn't have many jokes they just kept reusing the same few across the whole episode.

you're literally wrong.
they were.

you may have been too young to pick up on what their agenda was, much in the same way that rewatching bugs bunny cartoons when you're older will reveal plenty of jokes that went over your head as a kid

"Agenda laden"

Its that the new reddit term?

Seriously.
Pretty disappointed they didn't write a story if Trump won, it was embarrassing to watch. They used the episode to just say "oh man this sucks, now what" while still using the other story arcs and just changing Bill Clintons title from First Gentleman to "Almost" First Gentleman. Who knows if the zombie memberberries was even the original idea for that story line, but it felt very forced. The Troll story line is the only one that might actually make sense now but it's so cringy everytime they say "I just do it for the lulz".

But it was his agenda, so it was fair and balanced.

I hope they release the first version at some point or it gets leaked. If not then I agree.