Warez-bb.org

Does anyone know what's going on?

Has the government caught them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaupload
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump won

Pirate degenerates know what's coming for them

once every several years the feds will purge warez file-hosting sites, which are simply replaced by new ones months later

It's nothing new

can't find any news on it though, that's strange

For you.

kek

that's the way we like it

just look up what happened to "megaupload" it was a pretty big federal seizure

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaupload
>On 19 January 2012, the United States Department of Justice seized the domain names and closed down the sites associated with Megaupload after the owners were arrested and indicted for allegedly operating as an organization dedicated to copyright infringement.[6] Subsequently, HK$330 million (approximately US$42 million) worth of assets were frozen by the Customs and Excise Department of Hong Kong.[7]

when you cant visit and you gotta visit some warez forum in a different language where you have to use a real email and cant use a temporary one. then when you search you cant find ANYTHING what your looking for . then when you do its either a dead link, virus, or it's on a host that makes you pay

>browse warez forums to find what you want
>make a list
>search for those things on torrent sites
>profit

To be fair, just before megaupload went down, they had updated all their promotional material to, basically, "MEGAUPLOAD: THE BEST PLACE TO DOWNLOAD OTHER PEOPLE'S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY!"

true enough

man, I miss the rapidshare board, it was the reason I came to Sup Forums in the first place

>mfw my friend renewed his MU account the day before they got shut down
He blew like a hundred and something on it. And then within 12 hours it was down and he was losing his shit.

I used this site for years before I discovered private trackers. Thank god I did. What the hell was I thinking..

ouch

same thing happened to me with hotfile, but I was only out about 30 bucks

you were probably thinking why should i try my hardest to get into a site that forces me to upload a certain limit or bans me and makes me get an invite just to join

>tfw barely anyone even knows it existed anymore
So much free shit, lost forever.

i miss hotfile

The good old days are long gone

>not using a download manager
wew lad

>hotfile
its owner was a dick, he'd go out of his way to not pay uploaders, glad he got raided

then stop uploading for money. upload to share files. grrrrr

Rapidshare was absolutely amazing. So much stuff that's impossible to find online now.

rapidgator has gone to shit

keep2share/depositfiles is the way to go, and maybe filejoker

i'm way past uploading for money or sharing, too old for that now. just saying, hotfile's owner was a douche

>People use DDL sites in 20XX
>People use public trackers in 20XX
>People download aXXo & YiFy in 20XX
>People download at XXX kb/s in 20XX

you can still find most of it if you know where to look, for example a lot of the jailbait (or younger) material can be found on freenet, the rest can be found on other warez hosts but you have to be patient and determined

But yeah, the rapidshare board was so fucking convenient

If a site of that size was shut down, it'd be on TorrentFreak's front page already. They seem to be having SSL problems.

>tfw Sup Forums vola room

somethings wrong on your end

I use a fucking toaster laptop but with a DM it takes maybe 4-5 minutes to download a file of that size from keep2share, even without a DM it might take 30 minutes or so, no way would it be six fucking hours

i think you're a troll. not responding anymore

um, okay

I'm not a pedo you kiddie fiddler.

I'm talking about more obscure TV shows and old documentaries etc.
For example pretty much everything from HowardTV was there.

I used to like warez-bb when megaupload was around but now it's just a bunch of links to filehosts that make you pay for anything above 1GB and 100Kb/s speed. I wonder why they didn't switch to using Mega instead of the shitty filehosts.

People like fucking you advertising it here causes it to go down. Fucking stop.

>I'm not a pedo you kiddie fiddler.
neither am I, but I acknowledge that was a part of the old rapidshare community

>I'm talking about more obscure TV shows and old documentaries etc.
I guarantee you can still find 90% of them if you look hard enough