youtube.com/watch?v=Ncw6YVZXF54
youtube.com/watch?v=CS_pNdaCENo
youtu.be/gjNJafCan74
youtube.com/watch?v=JN4ATDfCYmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*water fountain

coke

Really miss having a german shepherd around the house buds

Dad is very attached to both of his so they stayed with him when I moved out. Been pretty committed to project car and career stuff but might have to cut a pup into my budget. Miss the companionship and security, sleep better at night knowing I'll be alerted to anyone approaching the house and miss having a personal security detail anytime I leave my bedroom. Some VERY good boys

I say pop. unless it's a cream soda because it's in the name.

WEST VIRGINIA

People in Virginia unironically call soda "fizzy water"

pa lad

r8 my area

thats a dead lie you yankee cunt

soda or bust bitch

Let here it for Wisconsin!

needs trees

This

looks just like the carolinas

>blue state
>calling me yankee
What did he mean by this?

**Bubbler

That's ironic, like the Carolinas we also grow the most tobacco in the country

DC expats need to be deported

riding the welfare system driving around in a new Benz, trash cunts

Really hope steve scalise makes a full recovery

youtube.com/watch?v=Lnr7STh2TZU
I was on the news senpaitachi, way in the background

Is this supposed to be a pun?

get it? coast to coast haha

Been sober for 4 months and i don't even know what the point is anymore.

It's like having tasted love, then being told you can never love again.

Tonic

ye pretty boring

also much less likely to kill you or put you in a cage for the rest of your life, so theres that.

“The Ministry of Magic has fallen,” Neville said in despair.
Harry laughed long and loud. “You should not mourn the government,” he told Neville. “The state has never shed a tear for you. Why waste your tears on it?”
He picked up his wand. “For my part, I withdrew my consent to be governed years ago. Taxation is destroying private resources.” A smile played across Harry’s lips. “I hope they destroyed the national bank, while they were at it. I should like to see the goblins of Gringotts face their real enemy — deregulation.”

Not quite. I'm more aggressive now.

is NYC any good to visit? to me it just seems like a bigger toronto

yea

Yeah, me, too.

>lying in bed meditating on the crucifixion of Jesus Christ
>mom walks in and tells me to stop "sleeping" because I'm late for school
>patiently remind her that I don't sleep... I just dream
>she abruptly opens the curtains and walks out
>light up a cigarette and walk slowly to my R.E. lesson
>slide into my seat at the back of the class
>they are discussing the afterlife
>I loudly announce that they're all racing towards a red light
>teacher asks if I can understand how the belief in an afterlife might provide solace for some people
>I tell him that fairytales aren't good for anybody
>he asks why I begrudge people the right to their own personal beliefs
>ask him "They gotta get together and tell each other stories that violate every law of the universe just to get through the goddamned day? What's that say about their reality?"
>"You haven't answered the question, user."
>"Then start asking the right fucking questions."
>tired of his low IQ, I take a beer out of my bag and crack it open
>"What are you doing?" he stammers
>"It's Thursday and it's past noon. On Thursdays I start drinking at noon. You don't get to interrupt that."
>he tries to confiscate my beer but I catch him in an arm lock
>he becomes vexed and slaps me around the back of my head
>I look him straight in the eye and tell him that prison is real fuckin' hard on people who hurt kids
>add "If you get the opportunity, you should kill yourself."
>silently walk out of class, pausing briefly at the door to give God the finger

Eating kielbasa and having some beers

This is a good night

why is everything always just kinda suck?
>living back home for the summer
>don't get along with family
>work or do an online class all the time
>plan camping trip with a few buddies months in advance
>this trip is the only fun thing for the whole summer
>suddenly boss decides I can't have the time off

Fedora with an edge

I like it. Shlomo bring me the script.

>power plug for laptop stops working
>kind of old so buying another one
>going to lose all my reaction pics, memes and oc

...ye fuck all that
youtube.com/watch?v=Ncw6YVZXF54
re-learning to appreciate the simple things in life

Webbie webbie webbie boosie booosie boosie webbie webbie webbie

how long ago did you request off?

had employers try to tell me I couldn't go to medical appointments I scheduled months in advance and notified them of months in advance before. I don't cause problems at work much but I wasn't about to let that shit fly.

big fan of girls with underbites
makes their mouths look super attractive

That really sucks m8. Do what you can to try to salvage the trip or just tell your boss to go fuck themselves and quit if you think you can find a new job lel

That pussy mine, I'm the owner.

going to the united states on a summer road trip. can't wait to visit desu

consider the value of your need for your current position vs. the value of enjoying the years you have to enjoy on this world

You only get to live once. If it's just a summer position I'd flake on that shit in a second.

originally a month ago, but I changed departments so it got lost in the paperwork stuff when I moved. It usually would be fine but someone else just left so we are short staffed.
I have one of the days off and I'm trying to switch with someone to get another day off. I can't have more than two off though because of all the shifts that need to be covered. I wanted monday-thursday off. I have wednesday off and I think I can switch some stuff around with people and get Tuesday off as well. my manager works 2am on monday and I think I can guilt him into switching with me. that way I can have basically 3 days.
>I'd flake on that shit in a second.
right now it's just a summer position but I've off an on worked there since I was junior in highschool. after I get my bachelors I'm getting a masters at a local place and it's the only place where I could still work and do that. they usually are good with scheduling.

so I don't want to burn that bridge. and I just couldn't screw them over anyway. they already are low on people

Given up on being straight edge last night, tripped with my friend for the first time then currently getting smashed tonihgt. I dont care anymore

Do what you gotta do man but just remember, your relationship with entry level employers consists of them paying you to be there and that's about it. No medical, no dental, no 401(k), no paid time off, no above average pay, no reason to stay.

I remember working jobs like that but my big thing with them was I only worked them long enough to convince a better company I was worth hiring. After that I was out the door.

>No medical, no dental, no 401(k), no paid time off
It actually does have that stuff. I don't use the insurance because I'm still on my parents insurance. I slowly build up paid vacation. last year I had a whole 7 days that I got paid while I was on vacation. This is the only place that would work with my schedule once I come back for a year.

people who become "straight edge" are drunks with problem
so don't be such a faggot while drunk this time

nice

so the way it works at my business is every year your PTO renews. After 6 months you get a week of paid time off, after 2 years you get 2 weeks, 5 years you get 3 weeks, and 10 years you get 4 weeks per year. Healthcare is available at the end of the first financial year they employ you (when changes get made and all that), matched 401(k) program is available after 1 year, and raises go around once a year at the end of the financial year.

If it's working for you, stick with it. I've had a lot worse deals before working full time year round.

Mountain Momma

*drops our drinks*

Shit! So sorry man!

i have a girlfriend but i dont have any actual friends

hey guys its me ohiano im in greece now

i guess you guys are all in bed right now im seriously fucking jetlagged

Freedom never sleeps.

No, I was just outside trying to catch this rat that my cat was after. Fucker crawled on the roof of the fort and then leaped off into a bush and over the wall when my net got close to it.
What are you doing in Greece

I'm doing touristy shit. I'm going to Italy and France after this so expect those flags posting here in the coming weeks

try and make me.

Why do pasty inbred Anglos let qt Italian women die in Thier country?

Canadians friends i have question. Is it possible to live in Canada (especially Quebec) with only knowing french without knowing english?

>Is it possible to live in Canada
Yes.

Cool, Americans call it a bubber too. What do you guys call soft drinks?

apple juice

Wtf I love Americans now

youtube.com/watch?v=CS_pNdaCENo

*drinking fountain

water elevator*

I call it pop. most regions call it soda

>Sitting on the shitter with constipation
>The Dominoes I just ate comes through and clears out the pipework
Well that worked out better than expected

I just learned like 2 hrs ago people call that a bubbler in meme states
More you know

Morocco is cool btw

THURRSSSTTTOONNNNNNN

Howdy North Korea

guys im drunk

what did you drunk?

why doesn't wendy's do breakfast?

even taco bell does breakfast

for the same reason Jack in the Box delivers

Honest thoughts?
youtu.be/gjNJafCan74

all of it

i exclusively jerk off to hentai

>posted in 3 threads and no (you)s
meanies

Not a fan of cumming in mouths. Waste of sperm.

Friends, we have a problem

We need to protect our planet from an individual that does nothing but spread propaganda. He wants to eliminate every female and the ones that refer to themselves as female.

Please help us, tell Geestenziek to fuck off in thank you.

Things US/CAN does better than Europe

>Sidewalks (adequate for at least two lanes of traffic)
>Driveability of Inner-city roads
>Crosswalks (cars zoom by all the time)
>Internet privacy and freedom
>Gyms (European gyms are a disaster, tiny little things, no A/C, no squat racks, one bench, no disposible wipes, too loud from the technobeat dance class upstairs)
>Grocery stores
>Protein powders
>Home size
>Friendliness/helpfulness of service workers (carrefour workers have all been massive bitches)
>Prevalence of air conditioning
>McDonalds (I can get a large pop and mcdouble for $2 (dollar drink days), while in Europe a large pop is 3€ alone)
>Ease of finding random household items (ex. Razors aren't sold at pharmacies, mostly just skinscare products there)
>Bulk shopping (no Costco equivalent)

I just spent the last 15 minutes trying to post an ancient copy pasta but the nazis running this site word filtered just about every single phrase of it. Feels bad

All of what? Kool-Aid?
He shall not prevail, not with me on the case.

You know what I don't understand? No one ever takes memes seriously. I'm being honest here. No one ever stops and really understands the memes. They just pass it off as just another shitpost that was made by some edgy shit in his basement, waiting for his mom to bring him chicken tendies. These people are wrong. Memes are made by the greatest minds on the planet. Each one is carefully and delicately crafted to get the most amount of karma on Reddit. I'm led to believe that maybe even Albert Einstein made a meme. Now, I am not talking about the shitty Facebook memes that don't take any effort at all, like what you see on say, for example, Berny Snaders' page. They lack a soul. I only speak of Sup Forums memes and the like. Things like dank pepe, dat boi (o shit waddup) and troll faces. These types of memes deserve respect. They aren't trash. They are art.

Amerikcans can you tell me about the second amendment?

Is it just a reminder that rebellion is an option if a government really screws the pooch or does it legalize rebellion/hostile actions towards government officials if the citizen believes it's for the good of the people?

it's the right to own guns. simple as. it was created mostly for the purpose of resisting the government

Hello Americanos, what is so big of deal with Coney Island?

youtube.com/watch?v=JN4ATDfCYmo

I thought it was nice place with big circus and rolling coasters, but is it a crackden?

Hey /cum/mers, what can you tell me about Hawaii?
Is it a nice place to live? Rich or poor?
Is the culture and demographics similar to the mainland USA or different?
Does is ever snow there?
What are the native Islanders like?
Anything else interesting about the Islands?
Thanks.

>Bubbler
I stared blankly at someone when, as they were explaining where everything at my new workplace is, they mentioned that there is a "bubbler" in the break room. To make it even more confusing, it was a water cooler, not a fountain.
I absolutely hate the regionalisms in New England.
>quarter-of [hour o'clock] = quarter-to/til [hour o'clock]
Fucking bullshit...

>tfw I get up early even on weekends

I had that problem, so I stopped being sober. I just smoke pot instead of drinking, and I don't get into trouble anymore.

can't stop touching my swollen eyelid even though it's probably making it worse