Why are conservative women the most attractive?

why are conservative women the most attractive?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3634473/The-job-makes-happiest-Housewife-Survey-finds-stay-home-mothers-satisfied-profession.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, they have no brains, personality, or talent, so they invest everything in their appearance.

we are instinctually compelled to hatefuck them

They arent. They're mindless puppets. Thats only attractive to other mindless zombies. Stupid attracts stupid. Intelligence attracts intelligence.

Like the denim skirts do ya?

>Sucking dick on camera

>Conservative

>The other side doesn't agree with me, therefore they must be mindless puppets!!

I remember when I was in high school....

They aren't, but in the US some of the "conservatives" are very plain looking which makes them relatively attractive there because their average is kinda fat and slightly weird.

huh?

came to say this

also that slut is not conservative. she has a nose ring and a cock in her mouth for christ's sake

Most conservative women are overweight, 50+ years old with low education working menial jobs.

I guess that's attractive if you're desperate enough

Not sure where you're getting your info but here's another.

i like this image tho

Nasty lying bitch

Looks like a trumptard

Coulter used to be a man

grow up kid

>babies first troll, 2/9

Don't be so salty kiddo

You are assuming conservative women are the most attractive. Please provide evidence to back up your claim.

never met an attractive and smart conservative woman.. what woman would be against her own rights?

>what woman would be against her own rights?
What person would be against their own rights? Look at the demographics from the last election.

You say "the other side" like i'm on either side of this shitshow you call american politics. Fuck the conservative and fuck the liberals. Fuck democrats and fuck republicans. Fuck left and fuck the right. I enjoy watching ya'll kill each other and beat the shit out of each other. Keep it goin

kellyanne conway gives me a boner every time i see her and i always feel deep regret afterward.

>fuck the liberals
>on an anonymous image board where you can post and say almost anything
Yeah, fuck this place.

psshh Nothing personal

This dumbass gets it

>almost anything
Let's test this theory.

Personally, I don't care for chocolate milk.

Bumpvh

Your existence is Keks failure.

FPBP

Am from AZ. Can confirm, this is true of every Mormon woman.

lol conservatives and their "women"

Women who want to be happy. Why have women experienced record unhappiness and dissatisfaction since the feminist movement?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3634473/The-job-makes-happiest-Housewife-Survey-finds-stay-home-mothers-satisfied-profession.html

they're not really women you know

Cuz leftist womyn are lesbians or traps

They're fine if you like generic house wives who all look the same and can't form their own opinions or choose their own style. Alt girls are where it's at

The fuck did you say bout Choco milk you huge faggit

>Well, they have no brains, personality, or talent, so they invest everything in their appearance.
>conservative women

Because they're white.

Truly the patrician answer. Radical centrism is the only way

Lol at leftist cucks being angry. Try to learn how capitalism works and maybe you be able to fuck hot women. Seriously, leftist women are 10x easier to lay just need some looks and masculinity and they get wetter than the fucking ocean. Conservative women can at least control themselves.

Look at these hotties. Oy!