Gamecube thread...

Gamecube thread. I just pulled out what’s left of my old gamecube collection and wanted recommendations to start my collection again. Also post games if you have them

Viewtiful Joe

Killer 7

Resident Evil.........awesome reboot.

Viewtiful Joe
All the resi evil titles
Capcom collction
Double dash mario cart

Sell your other games

Gotcha Force!

I personally loved luigi’s Mansion also lost my old super Mario sunshine disc

OP here, I’ll be saving this thread and buying one or two a week until I have all suggested games by the end of this thread

Metroid prime echoes on hard mode, mother fucker.

mario golf is nice

X-Men legends 1&2
Resident Evil HD remake

Soul calibur 2 is a really solid fighter, gc port is considered best because of Controls and Link is really fun to play as
>and broken as fuck

I would say resident evil 0 but honestly if you have a current gen console then I just get the remake, same goes for other re titles. Game is still really good but the fuzziness can be a real eye sore and ages the game pretty badly

Tales of symphonia is one of the best games on the system, dont let the chibi graphics fool you, the combat system is addicting and the stroy gets pretty deep
>admitly the main character can be abit preachy at times

Smash bros melee and Nfl Street 2

Never played this, is it an RPG?

Fpbp

forgot image. also there is a remake but its garbage , it runs at half the frame rate and the graphics/audio actually look worse than the gc version

Timesplitters2 is pretty good on the cube

Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door
Animal Crossing
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
Zelda Collector's Disc
Zelda Wind Waker
Super Mario Sunshine
Billy Hatcher

Tony Hawks Underground 2 of course

I couldn't make it through. not that it was a bad game I forgot why I quit.

>Lloyd
>kek

Too specific of a thread op. Should have made it Nintendo, or retro/nostalgia games

never played it but evry time i hear about it its only in a good way

yes but its not turn based, you control a character and the three others run on AI, but you cans still give them commands and tailor their behavior from settings.

good choices

yeah he can be a whiny bitch at times, The game can be abit intense since it reallly uses up those 2 disks, anyone is bound to take a break from it before they finish

Thanks for all the suggestions. Maybe I’ll post threads as I finish the games
You can post whatever you want in here. It’s Sup Forums. As long as the CIA niggers aren’t around of course

Most of my current collection:

Burnout
Defender
Enter the Matrix
Luigi's Mansion: Gamecube
Metroid Prime
Need for Speed: Underground
Smuggler's Run: Warzones
SSX Tricky
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Monkey Ball 2
Tony Hawk's Underground
Tony Hawk's Underground 2
Turok: Evolution
Viewtiful Joe
Viewtiful Joe 2
XIII

XIII is a frigging awesome game.

yeah, Symphonia and Abyss(ps2) are considered the best in the Tales franchise. it was also the first break out hit that put the series on the map outside japan

Chibi robo
Gauntlet
Ikaruga
Pikmin 1+2

I wish I could afford that lmAo

Second Billy Hatcher and paper mario

Resident Evil 4
Timesplitters 2
Paper Mario: Thousand-Year Door
Metroid Prime

RE4 is a must-have. Paper Mario has great story and characters, Timesplitters has a really fun campaign and amazing multiplayer.

Soul Caliber 2 is a great time-waster.

I still play Pikmin's 2 battle mod on emulator to this day. That shit is just so much fun.

Gotcha force is a unique game...but its kinda rare. I got lucky and found at a gamestop for 5 bucks a decade ago

Skies of Arcadia, my nigga. You will not regret.

Holy fucking nostalgia. My friend and I use to go to the map with the giant spider in the middle and team up to fight it. Awesome game.

WWE Day of Reckoning 2
fun multiplayer

Right I meant if you want a thread that doesn't fizzle out in a few minutes you should have made it more general.

Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube

>metroid prime 2
>2
I'd recommend getting the first one, but that's probably the same price as a new game right now. could probably find the trilogy for cheaper idk

suprised i don't see more timesplitters: future perfect.
as well as tony hawks underground 2

Paper mario and the Thousand Year Door is a pretty good game, I've had my copy for about 10 years until I lost it recently, and if you're not into that Def Jam fight for NY is pretty good too but the prices online are steep, cheapest is about 60 bucks on amazon, not sure how much mario is because I never looked, that's all I can recommend

Nigga play smash, Zelda Windwaker, Zelda Twilight princess, Mario Sunshine resident evil 4, Starfox.

Pretty much all of my physical collection, I have a homebrewed Wii though with
Paper Mario TTYD
Kirby Air Ride
Metroid Prime 3
Simpsons Hit & Run
Chibi-Robo
Animal Crossing
Mario Kart Double Dash
Tony Hawk Underground 2

I only have a black controller and super smash bros melee

pretty good collection you got there

no console?

Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee

I'm a little jelly, too.

Spongebob Battle For Bikini Bottom and the Movie game are both great

Haven't seen Chibi Robo suggested yet. Also the mario party and donkey konga series are rather obvious essentials.