What you think of Trump when he first announced his presidential campaign

>What you think of Trump when he first announced his presidential campaign

>What you think of Trump now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6yZEo-hw1l0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At first I thought that he might go farther than his last run but ultimately not succeed under the weight of news scrutiny, fact checking, and public opinion.

But now as a democrat I'm voting for him over Hillary just because I feel like in his first term he's going to get a ton of shit done plus I like watching racial violence on TV.

>Lol he's actually doing it (running)

>LOL HES ACTUALLY DOING IT (winning)

Then: "lol really THIS guy again?"
Now: (pic related)

Between then and now: "Soooo the media has to LIE about this guy to disparage him? Hmm... let's see what he's all about."

Third times the charm.

Then he started sucking Jew dick.

>He actually did it the absolute madman
>HE'S ACTUALLY DOING IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>moderate cuck

>moderate populist cuck

we will never have a true right wing president

>Interesting, he won't get far though.

>Oh shit, top bants.

>lol wut

>MAGA

>some rich guy

>God Emperor of Mankind and the Savior of the Human Race

awoo~

>fucking retard

>fucking retard

>kek
>PRAISE KEK

Cool but didn't really care
Cool and now really care

Day he announced campaign -

> What a fucking joke no one will ever take him seriously.

After a month or two I became a

> #trumpmissle

>He's a joke, but he's good with money. He probably has decent economic policies.
>TRUMP 2020

>who's this?
>MAGA, then pls mega ;_;

> that flag

Are you even trying pedro?

>then
blowhard

>now
certifiably crazy

Dittoing this, + meme magic

>again? there are already like 30 people I've never heard of so whatever

>HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME

>Last Summer: Is this a joke?
>Last Fall: Eh, he'll say something stupid and knock himself out by January
>Now: MAKE

>I can't believe this madman is actually running.

>Let's Make America Great Again.

Hero & Savior

>What a clown, at least he is entertaining
>A real patriot, even if some of our positions differ, MAGA

>Fuck this rich asshole

>SAVE US TRUMP

>Then: Joke

>Now: Woke

Didn't care. No interest in American politics. Whoever is in office is just going to do what Goldman Sachs and Rockefellers tell them anyway.
Just saw Trump as some rich guy with no chance at getting in office.

Now I can't get enough of Trump. The entire world needs him to win. This is the hero who is going to defeat globalism and stop wars.
I've looked into his past and his older interviews, and I am surprised I didn't know this guy was so based.

When people started calling him racist and shit i thought it would be the end of his career like it was for many others in the past.

I considered him a serious candidate while all the media faggots were saying he was a joke, still voted for Cruz in the primary, but I bought his book with his signature, because I know it will be worth more when he's president.

>meh

>YEAH

>still voted for Cruz

>Why is the whole media against this guy? Is he actually Satan himself?
>HEIL TRUMP.

>Then: Didn't care, weak manlet, cuckservative, on verge of killing self, severely autistic, addicted to masturbation and staying on internet 14 or more hours a day

>Now: Working 2 jobs, workout 5 days a week, swole AF, bought 4 guns, hot gf

Don't listen to the memes, Cruz is a Constitutional candidate, would have been a good presdient, but can still be great in Trump's cabinet, only faggots and shills will tell you other-whys because they don't know what they are talking about. These are the same people that blame the failure of McCain's campaign on Palin.

This.

>the madman

>the fucking madman!

Cruz is a cuckservative paid off by the Republican party owners. He's an actual literal sociopath who can't open his mouth without lying.

When people call Trump a liar, a sociopath and a populist it basically means ''I don't like this guy'', but Ted Cruz is those things.
Ted Cruz is the boogeyman that leftists think Trump is.
This guy is absolutely insane, and he'll say anything to get elected.

Don't mind a bit if he stays in Congress. Takes all kinds.

But he's going to have to redeem himself and come out in some strong stance to get my approval for any larger position. Highly disappointing character and background as things unfolded.

>Well he's doing it for publicity again like last time
>3 months later
>He's a Hillary Plant/ Shilly
>Today
>Well I guess he's the best option we've got right now

based

based

>Then
Whatever.

>Now
Heh. This is getting interesting.

Cruz was actually not a bad bloke. We can all admit that now that the dust has settled.

>then
he's an idiot, no one would be stupid enough to actually vote for him

>now
he's an idiot, he actually has a chance

That's why I want cruz in supreme court

Dude you are just repeating the memes

>come out in a strong stance

On what user, you failed to clarify, what was hugely disappointing?

he's not establishment, he's quite the opposite actually.

Didn't care, didn't even know

He needs to win. America needs a POTUS with common sense after 8 years of xDD MINORITIES :DDD SLABERYY

Then: Fuck yeah maga
Now: FUCK YEAH MAGA

>he thinks he cured his autism mental illness by becoming a gym bro

At first I thought it was some kind of a joke. Basically a meme candidate who would get some media coverage, say some offensive things and then disappear along with other nobodies like Carson and Fiorina to make room for real candidates such as Jeb.

Now I really hope he wins and I really want to believe he's for real. Don't get me wrong, I got burned many times getting all enthusiastic about politicians who talked the talk but turned out to be fakes or sellouts, but still I believe he's best hope for America and the world.

>why is everyone on facebook and pol talking about donald trump? let me just google that to see who he is

>MAKING
>AMERICA
>GREAT
>AGAIN

Then: Must need some more publicity for the apprentice, what a flog.

Now: MAGA. He's the change the US, and by extension the world needs.

>Based af
>Based af

Summer 2015
>lol that crazy trump

Debate season
>Thank God this man is in the race to bring attention to immigration and call out neocons. He might actually be a key factor in knocking out Jeb.

Lead up to primaries and Iowa
>Fuck will his poll numbers actually translate to votes? Can he stay in this thing as the candidate field winnows?

Jeb drops out
>The Trump campaign is heroic.

Present day
>Hope is found.

What was disappointing was just the way he conducted himself and reacted to things. Even if I wanted to chalk it up to acting like he was told by his advisors, I'd have to question his ability to find good advisors and when to trust them. Kind of a panderer, and someone who relies more on his ability to word his way around things than who he really is.

I still give him the benefit of the doubt, though. He's got a decent track record and obviously is talented. I don't know why he would have used his talent the way he did during the Bush/Gore thing, but it's understandable that a person like him would have just been playing the game.

>Ranga Rich Dude with a combover
>Based Rich Dude with a bitching combover
All hail the mighty saviour

>The dude from celebrity apprentice is actually running for president, let's see how this turns out

>turning out pretty gud

I'd rather cry in a ferrari
I'd rather wank with 18 inch biceps

I understand the disappointment while handling some of the voting such as the letters his campaign sent and the Ben Carson thing, I felt the same way, but that's politics for you. The pandering I can forgive cause we all know Trump does it too. Either way it's Trump or bust and there were a whole lot worse candidates than Trump.

>then
who is he and why would he announce his candidacy by saying all Mexicans are rapists? That's obviously not gonna go well. Then I googled to see that's actually not what he said at all and got interested.

>now
MAGA, been on the trump train since August-ish

i had a feeling he would do alright
youtube.com/watch?v=6yZEo-hw1l0

>>What you think of Trump when he first announced his presidential campaign
enjoyed the apprentice
>>What you think of Trump now
god emperor

>he's been watching too many gym bro motivational videos on youtube

To be quite honest, I gained unexpected respect for Rubio when he had that moment where he understood that it was over and hopeless, and decided to just act like himself. I'm aware of his connections to Jeb's cocaine running operation, but at least he showed some public decency.

My take is that Ted got caught up in something unexpected and forced further than he wanted to go and beyond his natural talents.

>wew lad he actually threw his hat into this shitshow, this'll be good for a laugh or 2

>WEW LAD this is actually fucking amazing and I love every second

Truthfully though, I can get behind him more than I could any of the dems. Nothing wrong with building a wall, nothing wrong with wanting to be cool with Russia, nothing wrong with banning mudslimes and nothing wrong with exposing the jewish trick known as the media left right and center. I truly hope he wins because I want to move to America and I dont want it to turn into some bastardization of Mexico and Canada before I get there

>retarded demagogue
>retarded demagogue who wants to alienate every single ally America has

At first I thought he was a moron/joke and he wqs just trying to gain popularity for his company. Now I know he will save the western world from collapse.

>Jeb's cocaine running operations

What, that sounds like some conspiracy bull shit?

>Who?

>Damn this guy is based

>What you think of Trump when he first announced his presidential campaign
Funny guy. Hope he does well, anything would be better than a third fucking Bush, since Hillary isn't winning shit.
>What you think of Trump now
THIS IS THE ONLY MAN WHO CAN SAVE MY COUNTRY. PLEASE, PLEASE FUCKING WIN!

We're talking about the Bush family here. Don't really have to do more than scratch the surface before you start finding things.

> ahahha, fucken freak

>only Trump can save western civilization

This, basically.

>Heh

>HEH

>hahaha donald trump what a stupid racist, he'll never win

>TRUMP 2016!

Thanks for saving me from leftism, Sup Forums.

>he hates hispanics, appratently, but it seems a bit nationalistic, weird
>please Trump run here in 8 years!

>who the hell is going to vote for that guy?

>kek, the butthurt will be so much fun

Want a blowjob m8?

First: He is a Joke/not a serious candidate.
Now: TRUMP 2016

I don´t get why the european media is telling lies about him from the beginning.
Srsly we europeans don´t even vote or something, they just created hatred for americans.
Most people here think he is some down syndrome version of a Nazi because the media makes it seem like it.
Wich leads to the point where europeans don´t know why you guys would vote for him.

>Who the fuck is Trump?
>Holy shit I love this guy he has my vote and I am going to make sure everyone I know and love will vote for him.

I didn't even know Trump exists before he the Paris shootings last year, that's when I first heard of him (banning muslims) and I liked him from the beginning.

Then: Egomaniac pandering to morons who has no chance.

Now: Persuasive, entertaining egomaniac pandering to morons who probably won't win, but it's not a foregone conclusion.

Before
>"rebuild the world trade center one level taller"
>that's a pretty cool sentiment
>look more into him
>successful, entertaining, politically conscious
>then he went after Obama
>offers 5mil for charity upon release
>doesn't comply
> I dunno

Then he announces
>fuck me, he's going for it

And Now
>HOLY FUCK I'M STILL CUMMING! IS THERE NO LIMIT TO HIS POWER???!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Retard

Retard

>Then:
He's doing it for personal gain

>Now:
He's doing it for the nation

This