twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

wack

Cum Town is pretty good

The ones you listed are pretty lame desu

i like long interviews for the most part

i just listen to billy burr lose his shit

does he have guests or anything?

Rarely. Sometimes his nagging wife joins in for a bit and he had Stanhope, Rapaport and Rogan on there for one episode each. That's all I can remember.

Sometimes his dog joins in.

weird i never listened to any with 1 person. in wtf i skip the just marc parts and also just avoid the podcast in general.

With Bill I dislike guests coming on, I just want him sitting around on his couch with a fucking MILLAH ranting about the world.

He's one of the few people who can pull it off.

Too much sports for my taste

yea i could see that. does it have a narrative or can you just jump in wherever?

who fucks with this one though? ive been loving it

>Red Bar Radio
>Joe Rogan Experience
>Sam Harris Waking up
>Hardcore History
>Dude Soup

>The Brilliant Idiots
>We Hate Movies
>Joe Rogan Experience
>Double Toasted
>That One Video Gamer
I recently started listening to Louder with Crowder more too.

That's true, especially as a eurofag I don't have a clue. All I know now is that Tom Brady is literally Jesus and Billy Belly-Check is his Holy Father.

i know joe rogan of course but tell me a bit about a couple these never really heard of em

>Hardcore History
>History of Rome
>Doughboys
>How did this get made?
>Mysterious Universe

This may land me in hot water, but I like Harmontown quite a bit. Mainly for Jeff, Spencer, and Kumail though.

Ole billy red tits

i been thinking about starting some of this just because i searched mitch hurwitz in my app and he was on an episode of that show. is kumail a regular? i like him

>not liking sports

I'm European, bro. He can talk about skiing and football as much as he wants, but when it comes to martial arts, football or baseball i lose all interest.

>Europeans listening to american sports
Aahh go fuck yourself

Kumail is on and off depending on his schedule and mostly there for D&D. Also he doesn't start coming on until about 20-30ep in. Mitch isn't until episode 80 or so and takes Jeff's spot as comptroller a few times. He's amazingly witty on it though, of course.

probably my actual current favorite

whats the best program that will automatically download podcasts episodes on release?

Any podcasts with triggered cucks I can listen to?

>arts, football or baseball i lose all interest.
*american football

The Biggest Problem in the Universe

Honestly, a lot of it is Dan's drunken, narcissistic beliefs and babble and him and Jeff not knowing how racism works, but there's some gold that comes from it. Worst character is Erin, definitely.

Obviously but there's got to be some more post trump

i really liked harmontown for a while, but i feel like its declined in quality in the past year or so as dan gets progressively more successful

this is my app. it doesnt automatically download but im pretty sure i could set it to do that if i wanted, and also set it to only download on wi-fi. theres a million settings anything you could want with this one.

Well stop listening to him he's American you cucks. I'm sure BBC has some podcasts

This one's great, got the paid version.

maybe ill give it a shot i think hes a smart dude but i dont really care about the drunken mess part of his persona and im not really sure how much i would enjoy listening to dnd. i more prefer lose interviews or something very interesting like radiolab

>European
>British
Wew lad.

Sure
>The Brilliant Idiots
Charlamagne the God from the breakfastclub and Andrew Shultz from guy code talk about shit with an occasional guest.

>We Hate Movies
Some guys shit on bad movies. Its really funny,

>Double Toasted
Korey Coleman from Spill.com started his own podcast with some new people and Martin(Leon). I only listen to the reviews, sunday service, and call ins though. Not a fan of the other stuff.

>That One Video Gamer
SuperBunnyHop, Matt visual, and Sunder (don't know who the last two are, but they're cool) talk video games.

This. Its nice to have everything in one app. I have yet to tinker with the settings though.

I'm only on the 95th episode or so right now, so I think it's like 2014 in the podcast, but I can imagine it can't keep going at the consistency in quality and speed it has.

They're all cucks user

the only thing i could possibly care less about than sports or the news is other peoples opinions on those things. if i want to know about news and sports ill listen to people who have dedicated their entire lives and livelihoods who might have some idea of what they are talking about. worst part about american culture is how much people think they're opinion matters when it could not possibly be less important or interesting.

He has quite a few notable guests too, honestly. Bobcat Goldthwait, Robin Williams, etc. A lot of loose interviews and you can't really tell he's drunk because I don't think he's done the podcast sober more than once, but I totally feel that. It's fairly taxing to sit through sometimes. D&D can either be a nightmare because no one pays attention or hilarious. The entire thing is pretty hit or miss.

how many eps have DnD?

i loved harmonquest

>american sports
youtu.be/2vJn5XxWg9U

is we hate movies anything like how did this get made because i cant stand that anymore even tho mantzoukas is always goat, might check out the first one charlamagne is interesting

i could see it working i just never really had any interest in playing (2 of my room mates do) or checking it out. does it lend itself to skipping around or is there a narrative thread?

The Dick Show

Well, Spencer randomly gets thrown into the mix from the crowd in the first 10 or so episodes then I think around episode 13-15 they start doing D&D from then on for a bit of each podcast.

Fair warning though, it's sorta a mess in the beginning. Harmonquest is a really good representation at Spencer at his best though. Dan and Jeff and Kumail are great in it, but Erin is just as annoying as she is in Harmonquest.

sounds like a lot of wading around through weird dumb shit to find the pot of gold

1/10 will not listen to

D&D has a narrative but honestly I think if you started on a random episode it would still be entertaining and they'd be sporadic enough to where the story wouldn't matter much. It mainly consists of Dan asserting some fake dominance, Kumail tying rope to things and Jeff trying to fuck and kill everything. Erin just fails to learn how to play after years of multiple games.

Oh, most certainly. I got caught on the hype train or the Harmontown documentary and Harmonquest. It's mainly something I have on during work. Certainly not consistent in quality though.

>radio lab

overproduced garbage. annoying sound effects. This American Life is better

always listen to comedy bang bang and hollywood handbook
any ausfags listen to hamish and andy?
also kyle kinanes new pod called boogie monster is pretty good, hes hilarious.

which one is superior. i have to give it to nerdist because of the guests hardwich guests, i love pete holmes, hound tall with moshe, tj miller, todd class

I tried to get into CBB for a while but the radio show dynamic made me feel a weird mixture of comfort and annoyed

HEYYYYYY JUST CHECKIN IN ON YA

How the fuck did I not know Hannibal had a podcast?

Ty user

I used to listen to Cashing In so much and love TJ Miller. Forgot about this. Gonna listen some more, thanks user.

Reply all

RIP in peace

OH its good old zip...................

I haven't listened to that one, but Its just them going through the movie, and making jokes.

I'll never forgive Soundcloud after they disallowed Roll20 from using their services.

>Red Bar Radio
Show by a guy called Mike David. The show got recently picked up by the Anthony Cumia Network. He makes fun of people and rants. Sven Stoffels is a great guest.

>Sam Harris Waking Up
Some people call him one of the leaders of the New Atheist movement. He has different people on his show and talks about philosophy, politics and religion.

>Hardcore History
Dan Carlin's history podcast which is more like an audio book than a radio show. He's great at narrating history. His Common Sense podcast is great aswell.

>Dude Soup
The guys from Funhaus talking about video games, movies and tv shows. Nothing unique, but fun.

What?

>What?
It's a podcast

your welcome, check my podcast in return ;)

soundcloud.com/user-552901045

i am aware that it is bad and that we reference a million things from earlier episodes in every episode

Ok, but I just didn't get why you (you)'d me

shit I'm sorry.Was meant of OP

thank you guys im checking out hardcore history for sure

The first few episodes aren't top quality, especially considering some strange sound effects and very short lenght. The later multi part stories are amazing though, and most longer single parters are great too.

yea i just dld the 4 hr one about american industry or something im gonna check it out when i leave and go on an hour drive in 20 mins

also does anyone know a good forum or something for podcasts? none of them seem to have much to any activity.

Where my Handbookheads at?

Mainly Facebook groups

The guy on the right is nailing the chick in the middle and the guy on the left is jealous as fuck.

Nah, Hayes and Sean are married. They're both sweeties so they wouldn't cheat.

WHAT UP
H
A
T

U
P

does it ever get overtly funny? i tried to start from the begging and its funny but its also painful should i just skip ahead?

All I listen to is Distorted View Daily and Football Weekly 2bh.

if it helps they are both playing a character of an idiot hollywood insider. sometimes the guest plays along, sometimes they dont. listen to the sinbad ep, if you dont like that i dont think you'll like any of it.

skip around to whatever guests you think are funny

I just started listening to Darkest Night. A horror anthology podcast with some famous voices.

Theres only three episodes up now but the premise is pretty interesting and the audio is TOP NOTCH. Definitely recommend listening to it with some good headphones.

I'm glad jenny approved of this thread

CBB
HDTGM
Womp it Up
WTF(except for the first 15 minutes)
Doug loves movies(with good guests and mainly old episodes with the Lenard Maltin game)

you can just jump in

any /hailsatan/ bros here?

Cognitive Dissonance

Still waiting for today's ep

stream tomorrow should be fun

?

RE CRUITTAAAAAAAAH

Present and accounted for. How often do you all fantasize about being a guest and to what degree do you realize you wouldn't be any good?

CASPAH
STAHMPS DOT CUM
MI UNDEES

Waddup Waddup

Damn that middle chick is the qt guard from orange. I'm gonna check this out.

I just listened to the first episode and dig it.

She's actually not a host on Hollywood Handbook, this is from when the HH hosts guest starred on her podcast.

this still alive? damn

Every podcast ever, i'm alone.

this one would be way too hard to be good at unless you lived in LA other podcasts yes but not this one

SoundCloud.com/anythingbutqualified

Santaman/Earwolfman Jack buddy cop picture when?

>Santaman and Earwolfman Jack are two detectives working the North Pole beat and there's been a murder at the Harry's Razor factory
>But things turn sour when Earwolfman Jack discovers that his partner Santaman is behind the whole thing!
>Is he a bad enough dude to look past years of bro-ship and go after his own partner?
>What will Earwolfman Jack do when he finally finds the wicked man who's hair he craves- AND THAT MAN IS THE SANTAMAN!?!