I found out my boyfriend.,.well now EX boyfriend was posting my nudes on this disgusting site...

I found out my boyfriend.,.well now EX boyfriend was posting my nudes on this disgusting site. You should all be ashamed of yourselves!!!! Seek help!!!!

Nudes or fake

HOW DO I FIND THE POST AND DELETE THEM!!!??

WHO RUNS THIS PLACE??? !

Tits or GTFO

why should we be ashamed?
he's the one that posted em.

if only you knew.

They should be in a file on your computer called system 32 you should delete this. Sup Forums stores files on the users PC and pulls on them when needed so this is where you will find them

Mark Zuckerberg
ps nice b8

THANK YOU FROG GUY THANK YOU

Please let this be happening lol

Is this you?

unlikely. but hey quads.

real funny and original faggot

the good old 32 never fails

Shit I didn't even notice my quad. Now it needs to be happening

>FROG GUY

this is new meme, made my day

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.

FROG GUY I DONT SEE THE FILE. I AM ON IPAD I DONT KNOW WHERE TO LOOK OR HOW TO REPLY TO ONLY YOU PLZ HELP

you seek help

you are so ugly that we need to get help?
damn bitch you are the one who need help you fucking biohazard

To all my disciples it is I frog guy we shall be a new cult of Sup Forums dedicating our lives to the ways of the frog

you know how I know you're not on an iPad. you actually have to put caps lock on every time you open the keyboard.

Why should we be ashamed?
your bf was the one posting your picture in cock rate threads

i heard frog guy had special powers

no u

PewDiePie

Wait, we weren't already in a frog cult?

i am seeking help

you seek help

can you post a pic of yourself so i can see if you are in my collection. i PROMISE i will delete all said pics.

this is the original frog guy

What type of iPad are you using I need to know to find the file

this. we can't help you figure out where your pictures are unless we know what you look like.

Sup Forums Tech Support here. If you upload one of the pics he posted, we can use it to find and destroy the whole folder, wherever it is on our servers.

support is right. they cant do much without a sample, date and first and last image shared.

Finally we got tech support here. They're really good, definitely help you out.

FROG GUY PLEASE EMAIL ME TO HELP PLEASE
[email protected]

i wanted to thank you tech support for clearing that embarassing dog folder last week someone uploaded. keep up the great work tech support!

hey nigger support. can you help me get more GBP? that fucking bitch won't give me no more and daddy already had special playtime with me twice today, I need some fucking GBP for tendies tonite nigger supprt.

As always, we are here to make your Sup Forums experience as pleasant and as rewarding as possible! Cheers!

The tech support here can help you now please refer to them now-frog guy

Show tits

frog guy where have you been all my life

>frog guy
can we stop pretending this meme hasn't already changed its name too many times?

Ma'am, if you'd allow us to help, we can prevent the pictures you post from being seen by others. Simply enter the word "censor" in the options field and only you will be able to see the photos. If you can post all of them - using the censor feature - we can track them down and prevent any further embarassment.

Ironic, i have a 'watch my gf' add up top

it's not so ironic when that ad runs for everybody. constantly.

go ahead and post them so I know which ones not to fap to.

OP, a cat is not really a boyfriend, and cats can't use computers. It's not Sup Forums's fault that you're a mad cat-lady.

That gif has me dying.

I meant this time and thread specifically

F R O G G U Y
R
O
G
G
U
Y

Chekd

no 99% of the ads I get are cunt wars

0/10 you neckbeard beta cuck boy

>posting my nudes
Any picture of you will get onto the Internet. If you don't want a picture to get onto the Internet, then delete it now.

Hello my brethren follow me and I will make you Fishers of traps

Date me instead bbgurl

your boyfriend was a cat? furry op

user you can't pretend with a picture like that

%triforce

@761601151
make me a samwitch dumb cunt xD

Tits/time stamp or GTFO!!!!

I feel so sad for that cat, look at his face.

Also sucks to be you.

Tell us about yourself. Size of tits, booty, color, dress... And maybe we will find you your nudes.

Even the cat is sad.