Ugh.... Racism won again

bugs me every fucking time

Bro do you not understand sarcasm?

>Winning a Super Bowl during Black History Month is racist

>Black History Month
>Shortest month of the year
What did they mean by this?

Racism wins every time

it makes you think that races with a full 20 points lower IQ are failures due to inferior genetics and not some crazy "privilege" conspiracy theory

still longer than white history month :DDDDDDD

White history is everywhere in technology, culture and politics

We don't need a month like niggers to remember it

> New England Racsim-Likers

They blew it on the 2pt conversions. If you go back and watch them, you'll realize how close the game actually ended up being.

>Tfw to smart too make a joke

How much suffering do you think Matt Ryan was in watching Brady just march down the field in overtime knowing it was too late?

All they had to do was run the ball and kick a damn field goal.

>Knowing that Brady had entered God mode while being completely unable to do anything about it

Brady god-mode was already engaged on the Falcons failed-FG drive.

Ryan could've thrown away from the sack on 2nd down but that's about it. The holding penalty wasn't his fault, and the 10 or so yard he would've gotten on it would have kept them solidly in FG range.

All 12 months are white history months

regardless, it makes me happy that they attacked the patriots head on instead of being cute and trying to outsmart belichick. goes to show that the patriots really can't handle a high powered offense running at full capacity.

Shouldve been Packers vs Patriots.

>Can't handle
>Win game
Almonds status: Activated

@76163023
>pats win always
Yeah, ya gonna have to try harder

>@76163023
lurk moar

>Atlanta

Fuck them & fuck the Braves.

@76163436
Hey new friend

the game went exactly as they rehearsed.

>most ebin comeback!
>first ever superbowl overtime!
>Tim Bradley most rings in history!
>black guy sets individual points record, so the nogs can be happy too!
isn't this exciting? please stop our league's waning ratings, this is the good stuff!

Pretty sad the NFL went full NBA, but it appears thats just the way pro sports are going to be moving forward. Rigged/manipulated for story line buzz and ratings fodder.

Luckily most sport fans are literal retards and won't catch on right away. It took people decade's to realize the WWE is fake and some people still watch it even though they know it is.

>he doesnt know football is scripted

NO audibles.

Every month is white history month because white people named the very months themselves

>Tom Brady calling it a hell of a story before the fourth quarter started

I don't know what Super Bowl you watched.

Fuck you faggot

>MFW too smart to win

Kyle Shannahan got to cute and thought he could continue throwing on the Pats like he did in the 2nd Saints game.

Ryan snapped the ball before the play clock got low.

Falcons defense was gassed because the offense was mostly ineffective in the 2nd half.

Freeman missed a crucial block leading to a turnover.

I'd blame Shanny mostly. If that faggot had run the ball literally 3 or 4 more times Atlanta would have its first owl. Instead we are now the biggest meme in sports. Fuck me

>not a single holding call on the patriots in 96 plays

hmm really makes me think

Why didn't the Falcons just hit Tom Brady with a steel chair in between plays? They get ejected but now they don't have Tom Brady inevitably winning.

>Can't handle
>Held their offense to 21 points, 12 below their average for the season
I don't get it.

It was Edelman trying to motivate Brady that said that.