All women are whores

All women are whores.

more

agreed. they are all scum bags

Op is a virgin

fucking gold diggers

Especially your mom

eh, the more experience with women you have the more you realize this is true.

This is the girl I fuck all the time and she's the one who insists on paying

she is wearing the wii fit trainer outfit lmao

If all women are whores, then why arent any of them willing to have sex with you?

Checkmate, virgin.

>complaining on the internet about it to losers instead of just moving on in life with that in mind

All humans are whores.

We are all prostitutes in this economic system.

Yep. Makes me want to bash in my parent's heads for creating me. Down syndrome cunts created me in a world filled with opposites.

This girl right here is a little whore she loves being fucked by guys I’m sure she’s barely even met I’ve heard her fucking in a room over one time when I was hanging out with her brother I always used to sniff the fuck out of her panties when she would leave them in the bathroom

nah they are tho. they have it so fucking easy. all they have to do is be hot and they can convince some rich motherfucker that they love him and then boom marry, then no prenup because "oh I love you so much" then a couple years down the road (if your lucky) divorce. then they take half your shit, your house, your kids, your cars and trucks and sell them just to spite you. I fucking hate it but you cant live without pussy. well I mean you can if you find a passable trap but still those are one in a million and when you do find one that's passable they are crazy.

OP is a faggot

elliot meme is so cheap.
>all women are whores Elliot only proves that
>idiot

This

Get help

I wonder what it would be like if elliot was still alive. but then again he probably wouldn't even be famous at all, just another virgin lost to the internet

all living creatures are whores get used to it

but this one is a fat whore