We family guy now

The thing they ripped on about Family Guy- the voice work- is actually one of the strong points of the show.

Mila Kunis, James Woods, etc are much better than South Park

>another triggered trumplrina thread

Boring.

Another weak episode in a weak season, I really don't see this holding together much better when watched altogether like the previous seasons have.

???

Yeah.. Its not getting any good

it's over trey literally became a cuck and now that he's a father he'll never be funny again

I haven't watched South Park in like 5 years, have I missed anything?

The whole episode was a total mess. Obviously they did not even consider Trump winning the election, so the whole production had to be rushed.

I've enjoyed it pretty consistently

season 18 was shit
19 was one of the best
20 is easily the worst in the show's history, there hasn't been a single episode that wasn't complete shit

>they ripped on the voice work

are you a fucking retard or what?

I like this season alot. Its obviously pissing off alot of Trump supporters but its pretty solid

I watched this last night and i forget what happened already

I don't get it.
>quads
I don't want to believe you though.

>xD garrison is sooo dumb lol so funnay

Don't know why you'd think only Trump supporters are the only ones hating on it. It has been complete dog shit, and this is coming from someone who has defended South Park no matter how stale its gotten. This is the first season I truly hate and can't find ANY redeeming qualities. The only thing notable to come out of it is "member berries" which isn't funny, just annoying. The only think I like is them shitting on the new Star Wars and pointing out how it isn't as good as people think it is, but thats not funny.

Sup Forums is surprisingly redpilled, despite a few cucks. Keep on keepin' on Sup Forums.

t. mad trump supporter

>haha i'm le epic troll

>I have no argument and am mad everyone is making fun of who I voted for

>everyone on this board is american

This.

>samebitch

Ah should've said that from the beginning. Opinion discarded.

That was the best part of the episode, though.

its a bit of a shame that they didn't have more time to fix their episode, its obvious after all they banked on Clinton winning

I dunno, this shit used to make me feel slightly annoyed, but ever since he won, I can't stop smiling at the impotent anger from liberals. I watched a whole 10 minuten segment of Colbert ranting about Trump and I couldn't stop laughing.

I never believed it when people were saying it wasnt funny anymore, but finally watching the entire season last night really proves that it isn't funny anymore.
They just constantly use the same jokes throughout the whole season and milk it. The whole continuous story arcs really is hurting it.

They clearly thought Clinton was going to win. You can see that.

You can see where they're going with it too

>Guys guys, you might have differences, but do you know what we BOTH hate? Really shitty reboots! Yeah! So let's laugh at this instead of the thing we did 95% of our episodes about! You loved last season, right? Where it became about intrusive ads? What? Like the ones we have on our site? S-s-sure...

I like the new season :)

Yeah, I wouldn't care if they made fun of Trump, but this season is just one long rambling story being drug out without a lot of laughs to make the trip fun.

South Park doesn't really have a foot to stand on anymore now that they're biased towards a certain political party (where before they ripped on everyone) and ever since they signed up with Jewlu and ruined their website the "ads are bad" thing is just a slap in the face when their website is nothing but ads.

me too :))

They were going to make jokes about Hillary woulf a female reboot of the presidency just like Ghostbusters had a female reboot. Maybe they shouldve just had Hillary win in their continuity

women detected

is this the worst thread on Sup Forums?

was i the only one thinking bill was gonna rape butters, or the boys in the gentleman club?