Sweden could easily support a 500 million population

Sweden could easily support a 500 million population.

Sweden is 3 times bigger than Bangladesh
Population Sweden = 10 million
Population Bangladesh = 172 million

Sweden is 1.17 times bigger than Japan
Population Japan = 127 million

Last year only 160,000 asylum seekers arrived in Sweden

Norway could afford to build a house boat where the entire middle East could live, yet they only spend a percent of gdp on foreign aid.

Funnily enough I'm actually Bangladeshi myself, and I'm actually moving to Sweden soon as British are getting more racist.

and 80% of scandinavia is a frozen wasteland

Sweden is FULL.

Yeah well technically 30 people could live in a 2 bedroom house. Just because Bangladesh is a densely populated shithole doesn't mean Sweden should be.

We're FULL

Bangladesh is flat terrain, Sweden is not. There are many problems with this.

We can also fit 500 trillion people in underground cities

>moving to Sweden soon as British are getting more racist

Yes please! You know Sweden will welcome you with open arms for every year to come! We're all human in this country as opposed to that shitty country UK.

fuck off

CHINKS GO HOME REEEEE

>sending them to Sweden
>not to an empty location full of natural beauty
The subhuman whites in Sweden would just corrupt these noble brownies, send them to the north pole instead.

Damn really makes you think.. Better import a few hundred million more shitskins for good measure

We could easily fit even more if we powdered the asylum seekers.

the great thing about this post, that you know there is a slight chance he's being completely serious, as a Finn

We could fit even more if we reduced the native swedes to ash

Knulla av, vi är fulla

Canada could easily fit 10 billion people, as long as they were all Brown

>Sweden took in 2% of their population in MALE SHITSKINS, IN REFUGEES ALONE, IN ONE YEAR

>tfw no sissy Swede to take care of.

Jesus christ you guys. Are you really this cucked? Are the memes true?

Population Germany = 82 million

fag

Not even gay since Swedes are really feminine.

Colder regions, and desert regions, support fewer people than sub tropical regions and steppes/savannah with river lands (but are quite unproductive without an abundance of rivers).

OP is dumb.

Wa have a shitload if trees/land that is private owned so we can't build on it. Just because we have space don't mean we have the capability to take in more. We need almost a million new homes for people like me. 30 year old and lives in a shitty run down soldier cabin because all the fucking immigrants all taking all homes. Some parties have actually started talking about taking people's summer cabins to solve the housing problems with immigrants. Some even said they would give people money to make their garages homes for immigrants. Norway, finland and denmark can take at least 70 000 each, the is less than half what sweden took last year. You have space according to your own damn logic. The meme about norwegians are stupid are true i notice.

fag

i been telling people this all the time

sahara, algeria, libya, egypt and saudi arabia should all take millions, possibly billions of people because they got room to stack people over there

just think of all the space they have, could easily support large amount of people no probs

Sweden isn't all that cold, and is much flatter than japan

>You have space according to your own damn logic

No, Norway is mostly mountains - we're full.

map projections brah sweden is tiny

>30 year old and lives in a shitty run down soldier cabin
It's called a cuckshed, sven

You know what extremely-wealthy country is right next door and could ALSO support millions of immigrants? Israel.

They are literally true my dear Murrican friend. But we can make it because we have a lot of space and resources. I saw a lot of immigrant children on the train the other day and they didn't look dangerous at all. In fact really likeable.

Only Skane and Gautland. Everything north of Uppland is uninhabitable. Even then farming in these regions is strained, which caused the Gothic migration in the first place, they have a warm period and their population explodes, then they have a cold period and trying to escape famine.

Again, very ignorant to believe land mass instantly equates to population sustainability. Such people need to be exiled to Antarctica, you can farm on its peninsula, hunt penguins and fish krill.

It's 2016. A country doesn't have to be able to sustain itself. We'll give the immigrants comfy office jobs and chill while their countrymen work their backs off to feed us.

It is possible to farm certain things in pretty much all of the country though. I come from a long line of far northern potato farmers and I'm doing just fine.

I think in a few years, living conditions in Bangladesh will be better than Sweden. They only import the worst of the worst of the third world.

our lowest recorded temperature is -50c and it goes to -30c during winter

you dumb animal
in bangdesh they live like animals, its all flat and lots of plains
honestly you completely ignorant faggot
end your self

RARE

Niggers and dune-coons are not human, there's no point in helping them suvive. Them dieing in africa or drowning in the mediterranian is not a problem and it should be ignored.

Sweden has a population of actual humans to care about.
Lowering their economic, social or psychological wellbeeing even a fraction is a far greater crime than drowning all the immigrants that have come to europe in the meditaranian could possibly be.

Since Canada is so nice and taking 10,000 of the economic migrants that we took in, maybe Sweden could take the other 20,000 and the ones off Nauru and Christmas Island.

Would be greatly appreciated