Ever think you would be happier if you took the blue pill?

Ever think you would be happier if you took the blue pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

whitegenocideproject.com/spanish-anti-racist-crushed-by-subway-train-was-randomly-pushed-by-black-hobo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I will never be happy, so I think in the end the red pill was best.

yes. but its too late now, i see the evils of the anglo BLOOD and i must devote my life to stamping it out

Defiantly, and without a doubt.

Ignorance is bliss.

I'm jealous of people that can go about their life without a care.

There's more to life than happiness. I'm glad I took the red pill.

The one on the right is green.

This honestly. At least I can identify with people and agree I am better than others, based on nothing other than the history of my people.

Only temporarily. Earlier or later you have to meet the reality. An example of how bitter the redpill can be:
whitegenocideproject.com/spanish-anti-racist-crushed-by-subway-train-was-randomly-pushed-by-black-hobo/

No, I'm definitely happier this way. People don't seem to realize that leftism is one of the most depressive and self-loathing ideologies out there.

Yeah, i was bluepilled before I found Sup Forums. I was happier, but, I'm glad I took the Red pill.

I was as bitter with the blue pill as I am now with the red pill.

I just feel some extra frustration because now that I know why I still can't do anything about it.

I think it would only provide a short-term cure. I am seeing blue pilled friends red pilling around me. And I am not even vocal on my views. They are doing it by them selves.

Happiness from ignorance is a fool's paradise, and a falsehood.
Only in finding happiness in the terrible truths of the world can we ever hope for it to be true as well.

>Ever think you would be happier if you took the blue pill?
Yes, I'd love to be a racist right-winger Nazi who thinks all problems are reducible to "da Joos"... it would be nice to live in such a simple, black-and-white world.

Unfortunately I can't do it.

Back when I was blue pilled, I would talk myself out of incorrect modes of thought. I would even practice conversations about race, gender, and culture, alone at night, carefully eradicating any sign of prejudice and bias. Now I don't give a shit. I'm still careful about what I say around normies, but at least now I know why.

>I would even practice conversations about race, gender, and culture, alone at night, carefully eradicating any sign of prejudice and bias
thats really fucking incredible

This meme again.
Preferring your own race and culture is not about pride, rather it's about admiration for what your ancestor's built and a desire to keep it alive. The reason why you're better than everyone else is not just because your dna is superior to theirs in every way, it's mainly because your ideology is better than theirs.

Other races can be good too, they can have the exact same ideology as you and they can be oh so good and accomplish so much, but they can never be as good as you can potentially be. See what I mean?

Nope, living in lies is never a good choice. You can close your eyes but shit will still happen all around you, being redpilled enables you to do something about it.

Truth is the most valuable thing in one's life, and that's why I dedicated myself to never lie again.

uhm racist much? #triggered

>Impliying blue-pilled sheeps can into true happiness.

yes. I also hope the red pill also leads to happiness somehow.

Not really, no. I'd rather know what's going on even if it's bad, then to be blind sided by a shit storm out of nowhere

You can only be blue pilled if you are living a sheltered life.
Don't think of yourself as Neo who gets a choice, who can decide if he wants to know the truth or go back to illusion and forget he ever had a choice.

Think of yourself as one of those side characters who were born outside of the matrix. You never had a choice. You never had the blue or the red pill.
All the red pill is a choice. It's saying ''yes, I want to know the truth''. If you already know the truth the entire red pill analogy doesn't even apply to you.

Yep, I'm noticing a trend too. People are disillusioned about the shitty way things are and the speed with which it's changing.