Out of all the girls you've ever fucked, how many of them are still on speaking terms with you?

Out of all the girls you've ever fucked, how many of them are still on speaking terms with you?

3/6 for me.

0/34. They were all prostitutes, except one.

>tfw you can't divide by 0

My wife

trips to slay

ide say damn near all of them, some we don't talk bc we moved away from each other and lost contact but if we saw each other I'm sure we would talk to each other n maybe fuck again

You're still on speaking terms then.

2/2
>not bad

Even tho my count is in the single digits, I don’t even feel like counting. I’d say two I still talk to

0/4
I don't take betrayal and lack of loyalty lightly. That being said I barely keep in contact with my own mother, so it's not all their fault.

Zero. What are you speaking to girls for other than to get the sex?

0/30 and proud, fuck a bitch slap a ho

word

0.5/5

3/3

1/7
>4 of them absolutely hate me
>1 is a crazy bitch
>1 is ex girlfriend who broke my heart and left me
I talk almost daily with the one I do speak to though. She's just legit a cool bitch who wanted a little dick on the side because her husband is a fucking loser.

1/6
1 ex gf. 1 current gf. 3 one night stands. 1 multi-night stand.

Spend time with them just enough to not let em get to attached

1/12 or 13

Though that one just moved out of the state, some others we text but nothing really aside from casual conversation. Though I’d guess half would talk to me still, the other are mostly one nighters who I don’t even know the full names of.

he's not, he's dividing by 34

1/3