nicht ein Argument

nod a argumend :DDD

Ní argóint

god damn nothing he said in the video was wrong

this is forced meme bullshit and you should all feel bad

not a fuckin argument m8

that's not an argument

You're children will spend their entire lives paying for the wall

are you mad that he said that 'mexicans' in san jose were violent?

let it go lol

we can pay it, we have your jobs

You dont argue?

No, only shitpost

I don't care about that at all. I just think this guy is delusional, not an actual philosopher. Have you seen his tweets lately? The guy thinks he's in a fucking crusade against evil in order to defend America once and for all…

He's not a jihadist by mere location.

>Mexican intellectuals

we took your Oscars too.

TEN
FEET
HIGHER

Black man here. I made a thread on this and nobody responded so I will post this here for anyone that wants to listen.

Long story short, I have been a Molyneux fan for years. Lately however he has begun to change. The whole channel has morphed into a white eugenics and "rational" racist circle jerk. If you are in the white club this might seem totally normal but it is incredibly awkward how he goes on and on about black's low IQ's.

Today was the last straw. He said that some ethnicites are better than others and whites are not racist.

Unsubscribed. He just lost his biggest fan.

>Ben Garrison defending le ebin cucknadian "philosopher"
Why does Sup Forums like this Montanian Kike?

Intel, Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, Ford, even Trump has bases here. What do you think is going to happen with your shit if you get in a trade war with Mexico? You guys don't even know the country.

Also many americans on retirement come here to live. The wall thing is either a scam or heavy signs of delusion.

Kein Argument

>waah waah I heard some facts I didn't like - UNFOLLOWED!!!

>>/tumblr/

he's missing a tinfoil hat

it's a scam, much like 99% of all presidential hopeful's promises. How dense are you?

It's just honestly super awkward to watch some of his shows and not be white. He goes on and on about how whites have such high IQ's and the reason for all the problems in the world is that everyone isn't white.

He's a fucking leaf anyway

are mexicans the new leaf poster?

I liked him too, even convinced me of Trump, but then today he seems to have gone nuts, he's pulling pure rhetorics with no argument behind, cherry picking stuff, and the like.

The fame got to his head.

He sold out. The stupid ass short videos with quick cuts are super fucking cringe and just prove how much he is sucking the dicks of his cult for more donations. He literally dropped half of his beliefs to milk money off alt right faggots.

he's getting all prophetic and shit

getting ready to bomb someone I guess.

passion never leads to reason…or at least that's what George Lucas told me.

He should just get off twitter.

argumentum ad molyneux

simply pointing out that a shallow or null argument is "not an argument" without presenting a thorough logical explanation pertaining to why that is the case

someone add this to wikipedia

haha

Daw poor sensitive nigger had his feelings hurt by facts and reason and evidence.

;____;

kek

Muh grammar

Nach bhuil argóint

>Mexican intellectual memes

Sorry, I'm having too much fun to quit it now

Jesus christ please stop, you're not funny

>western civilization
>only civilization I give a damn about anymore

Nobody is proud of Japan or Hong Kong anymore :(

Japan and Hong Kong were shaped in Western Civilization's image, they're part of it

Now that's some wishful thinking.

Look what I found guys: youtube.com/watch?v=dUIvmp9b6-M

He's changed his tune a bit.

(and I acknowledge that this post is the very antithesis of an argument)

nije argument

they are mexican intellectuals

I don't want to be part of this shitshow please.

nu este un argument

I think he's deeply confused by now

δεν είναι επιχείρημα.

he's not even american

>black canadian

yeah, sure.