Gonna go to a gun show this week to buy a shotgun to kill myself with. My question is should I do buckshot or a slug?

Gonna go to a gun show this week to buy a shotgun to kill myself with. My question is should I do buckshot or a slug?

Doesn't matter, either will be extremely painful for a few moments.

birdshot

How is anheroing in the head painful?

Ask people who have been shot in the head and lived. Dumbass.

Dont do it op, things van always be better bit if you die you will havê no chance

Idunno, use whatever Courtney love used. Dont forget to buy some ear plugs while you're at the shop though.

A slug will probably be a lot less messy for the guys who have to clean it up

fuck suicide. sneak into area 51 take pictures post here so we can jack off to em!

Slug but you have to shoot from the taint up, trust me it sounds ridiculous but it's painless insta-death headshots go wrong all the time up-gooch never fails. I know what I'm talking about bro I've seen it happen.

Go out in a blaze of glory and steam yourself running into area 51. Best way to make use of your suicide.

*But
I mean dont kys,its a huge mistake

THIS. Please this. You'll die either way so...

no it won't ,shotgun blows your head clean off,blows it up like a watermelon. that is if you angle it right and don't just blow your face off like a retard,you in for a world of hurt if you do that.

Buck shot should be fine just make sure it's high brass and a powerful shell and have 3 in case you need more than 1 shot but this is very unlikely.

also don't kill yourself there is no afterlife and whatever you problem is it can probably be gotten over relativity easily

this, practically like going in your sleep

If you kill yourself with a gun, the liberals win and will ban them. Please use a taco to do it.

Don’t do it at all

grab dragons breath rounds. It'll ensure you die and that noone else can use the gun

wasnt area 51 already declassified and was just the stealth bomber test base?

Well, they did test the stealth bomber there but that's not all it is. It's a stage 1 proving ground for most military tech that hasn't reached the proving ground stage

so whats the point in delaying op an hero if all he's gonna see at area 51 is some dumb future tech lasers and rail guns? I think he should become African Punisher. He just goes around punishing african warlords and rapists and shit.

Or, now hear me out. Don't do it.

I didn't say he should. He's not going to get close enough to film anything top secret anyway. I think, if he's gonna be an hero that he should go after corrupt US politicians

Don't use a shotgun. Go to austria or wherever it is over there they will euthanize you for depression.

Point blank it's all the same.

The important thing here OP is that you steam it.

Just make a suicide bag. It'll be cheaper, it'll hurt less, and you won't become another statistic for the liberal gun control agenda.

Yeah, this guy. Except I say buckshot, just because it would be like dropping a hand grenade in the punchbowl... all over your bedroom. It'd be fucking glorious, and probably the only good thing your grey matter has ever done the world. You could probably call it modern art, the mess you would create on your way out of this world that doesn't need you.

What the fuck really? They will kill u if u ask them?

shoot a school up dude go out in style , 17's the score to beat

Dont do it op your life can turn around in a second and u never know when or how

Yeah, but don't cheap out, or you'll end up in Hostel.

no . you have to be terminally ill

What is wrong with you

The best answer.

go to Germany
tell them your a Jew
get offered a shower
profit?????

>thinks some fagget that isnt good enough at life to continue it cat sneak on to a military base

don't do it.

Hi, welcome to Sup Forums.

And today marked the day he became infactuated with shotguns. In pursuit of darkness, he found light. Shotguns became his unknown passion.

In Switzerland you don’t. You can just be depressed. Was an old women recently who’s friends and family were all gone so she went to the suicide center. I think that this is fine.

livestream it faggot

Don't use shotgun, unless you are doing it has revenge suicide or you want to be like Kurt Cobain. Just use a high caliber handgun.

Nah, don't do that shit, you'll make a nasty mess for the poor fucker who has to clean it up.
Something small like a 9mm would be cleaner, easier to put in your mouth (point up of course), and easier to shoot while you're sucking on it.
If you wanna keep your head intact then shoot yourself in the heart, the shock should I knock you out before you feel much pain.

Why wait, they give you the same checks as a store/any other dealer?

You can't kill yourself with buckshot, faggot.

high brass #4 shot.

this.