TFW walk in smoke shop see rad ass Bob Marley pipe buy it pack smoke if realize it looks like a fucking cock

TFW walk in smoke shop see rad ass Bob Marley pipe buy it pack smoke if realize it looks like a fucking cock

it's so veiny

I got my buddy a 2 foot long horse cock pipe. He got raided by the police because his roommate was a dealer. They confiscated the horse cock pipe because they thought it was the room mate's. He appealed to the police to get it back. They said they couldn't return it since he had no proof of purchase. So he had me email the guy who I bought it from so he could reprint the receipt, then had me bring it to the cops and show them that, yes I had purchase the 2 foot long horse cock pipe. We got it back.

I want to get high off horse cock.

How high were you in the shop that you didn't realize it was a cock?

it's pretty rad. photorealistic.

That's fucking dope. I want a horse cock pipe.

Any chance there's a photo of the thing? Sounds like a trip, I'd hope you had a photo of it

Yeah this guy said it just like I was about to.

All pips look like dicks you cock sucker. This one is just slightly more phallic. Enjoy

*horse cock bong

Can you really blame him?

*horse dong bong
I mean if you're going to try to correct me then at least do it right.

You deserve it, faggot.

thats a dog cock, you inbred beast master.

No shit, fucktard. I know my cocks, and I want that fucking red rocket pipe.

That's not a bong.

Sometimes I forget how fucking retarded stoners are.

HAahahaha Weed.

That would be such a bitch to clean

fake post. timestamp or sage.

I did on my old phone, this happened back in 2013. He still has the pipe the pipe though.

Hahaha weed.

being rasta colors doesnt make it a bob marley pipe unless its also a life size replica of bob marley's cock or something

the pipe the pipe
i'm glad i don't smoke anymore

Wut

That's retarded.

this is clearly an old spray painted dildo

Stoners are useless humans.

you're retarded

Hahah Weed.

Hahah Weed.

*Laughter* *Schedule 1 Narcotic*

no u

weed kills user, it's not funny.

my fucking sides. how high do you have to be to buy a fucking cock pipe. enjoy wrapping you lips around that bad boy n blazing up