I must be pretty fucking ugly because I'm actually pretty wealthy for a 19 year old and girls still don't pay any...

I must be pretty fucking ugly because I'm actually pretty wealthy for a 19 year old and girls still don't pay any attention to me

at least you're wealthy.

Your personality seems like shit too. Also you sound desperate which is always a turn off

Have you tried not acting like a spoiled brat?

If you have cash and are not getting laid then you have a shit personality. You are probably a try hard and turn them off when you talk to them. Get your social skills up and you will start getting chicks.

Might be because you're actually gay. Women have a sense for that kind of thing.

Is that you Elliott #2?

It's not my personality, I think it's my horrible social skills and self depreciating humor

No, I guess I don't get that reference

I definitely like vagina, but guys usually want to beat the shit out of me, so I don't think I'm gay.

>I think it's my horrible social skills and self depreciating humor

What the hell do you think your personality is!?

Well my mom always used to tell me that I wasn't very smart. Also that I'm too awkward when I move anything

Elliot Rodger? Killed a bunch of people because girls didn't pay attention him.

If you're on a Gay Lebanese Farmers forum asking about why girls don't pay attention to you, the answer is a gun to your mouth

Oh, I guess he killed himself.

>trying to downplay a queerbash
Nice try, homo guy.

I wish I were gay. Then I could pull the "You can't beat me up because I'm gay and that's a hate crime" card.

Didn't even livestream it

>Wonders why people who like fun didn't like him

Try flaunting your wealth more. Although, you might be too young for that to matter. Women probably care more about money after college when their parents cut them off.

No, then you'd probably wind up missing. Your money and your gayness can't shield you from people that don't like you.

Maybe when I eventually kill myself I'll post a link to the live stream here.

>If you see "Rich gay kid kills himself live" click that shit and archive it

That's a valid point. My dad always says that I'll get poon in college but he didn't go to college for more than a month so I doubt things will get better.

Telling a chad beating me up that I'm gay probably wouldn't help me in the long run anyways.

Good, be one step above Elliot. Maybe you'll even go pay a 10/10 hooker to ride your dick so you stop bitching and focus on getting more rich so by the time you're 45, young girls will want to jump on your dick/yacht regardless.

Well, I don't think I can afford a 10/10 hooker. Maybe like 7/10. Hookers are expensive here.

But yeah I'm trying to learn how to invest. I've mined some bitcoin which got me pretty far but I'm trying to invest in something that doesn't threaten to crash every few hours. So maybe if I get to be a rich adult I'll be able to afford a russian wife or something.

Being able to afford non-25-cent noodles doesn't make you pretty wealthy. If you said that same statement as a middle aged man, then it might be a legitimate question.

You're not wealthy, your parents are. If you consider yourself wealthy based on the money left to you by family, you're a little bitch and won't get pussy unless you pay for it.

Being comfortable isn't the same as wealthy. You're like two or three steps above normal people but nowhere close to actual wealthy people.

Learn how to not be a retard around girls. Or maybe you just like dick.

And what does that have to do with anything? You trying to date your mom?

Hmmm

>You can't beat me up because I'm gay and that's a hate crime

Worried about being beat up? Oh! You're a pussy. Women don't fuck pussies. Pussies make horrible father figures.

Some advise

No one gives a shit about your money. The only ones who would care are leeches who want you to buy them shit, fuck those guys.

Man the fuck up. Say why your great, not why you should be smacked around.

Get out and socialize and become fun. Women want a guy to pal around with, not to moan about how much they suck.

You don't have to be Chad Thundercock, but you do have to be fun to be around.

Oh yeah, if you hang out with guys who cock block you, drop them like garbage.

I don't live with my parents. I actually do go to work and work really hard to get my wealth. Despite my horrible social skills, I do have a great work ethic.
Plus I mined bitcoin when it was really up there and got a good bit there as well.

Expand and sustain your social circle by focusing on what you're good at and passionate about.
Not as hard as it sounds.

>Gay Lebanese farmer
You do realize being gay is considered illegal in Lebanon?

Yeah man, I mean I'm a 19 year old. So having a couple thousand dollars in savings is considered wealthy. Especially in bumfuck vermont

I actually like living in a country where being gay is legal. Every time two gay men marry, it eliminates two of the competition.

Yeah, why the fuck do you think we're on this obscure board talking about shit instead of doing it in public?

>muh REAL EYES

>bumfuck vermont
>a couple thousand
>wealth

Motherfucker, you're shy of one medical emergency from becoming homeless. Here I thought you had like 20k+ to throw around on whatever you want.

Go work for 20 years and if you have to ask the same question it's because you're not rich enough or a faggot in denial.

idk man, I guess my reference is pretty small living in bucksnort vermont. But I thought that someone living on their own at 19, in this underdeveloped land, with a couple thousand bucks that don't have to go to any bills would be considered at least well off.