Karim Benzema

>Karim Benzema
51 goals in 93 appearances in UCL
>Zlatan Ibrahimović
48 goals in 119 appearances in UCL

Why is Zlatan considered a better striker than Kevin?

Because Zlatan is better on FIFA.
You know, the only ones who rate Zlatan are the FIFA players. Because he actually sucks.

He's 6'5, he's the ideal striker anyone wants on their team because of his physical attributes alone

Benzema has played on a far superior team for most of his career.

So if he's the ideal striker, why doesn't he score as much?
I guess, but why do people rate Zlatan over Benz?

>I guess

Your point?

Zlatan has scored more goals in league appearances than Benzema

Zlatan: 0.62 goals per league game
Karim: 0.47 goals per league game

Also just take overall goals across all competitions (club career only):

Zlatan: 0.58 goals per game
Karim: 0.49 goals per game

Also Zlatan has more appearances, more goals, because he's been around longer. Therefore he's more of a legend.

And of course he's more of a legend because of his personality. But even without that, he is a more prolific goalscorer.

Also he has more trophies and all that stuff.

And now let's look at international record. And remember that France is generally a much stronger team than Sweden. Therefore you would think that Benzema might have the upper hand in terms of goals for his national side. But no.

Zlatan: 0.53 goals per game
Benzema: 0.33 goals per game

Benzema is a great striker, but there are good reasons why Zlatan is more of a legend.

he also scored an epic bicycle kick that one tome haha

#Lad

Very true as well. I know you're being a sarcastic cunt about it but that is a good reason why he's more of a legend. He's more theatrical. Which goes back to the personality point I made. People like strong-willed personalities in sport, because sport is like a vicarious fantasy full of heroes that we see parts of ourselves in.

But like I said, even WITHOUT all of that stuff - even if he was just a bland, boring bloke - he is STILL a more prolific goalscorer than Benzema.

That makes sense, I guess he's just not that good in the UCL. Still, makes you think when Benz is 5th in all time goalscorers. Are other strikers even trying? The only 2 active players who have scored more are Cristiano and Messi.

benzema gets world class service and gets to play a ton of CL matches. it really isn't that surprising when you think about it

The world class service I agree with you, but he has less appearances than Zlatan.

Zlatan played barca but he was a shit and Benzema has played well as a puppetbaby.

Benzema GIVES the service
Does anyone have the webm of Benzema's dribble agains Atletico in the CL?

He gets a lot of service too though, he just squanders a shitload of it.

zlatan moved to barca at the same time messi started to want to play in the middle. it was never going to workout for him there.

Haha I started watching 3 weeks ago too

>Kevin
underrated

Also Zlatan is a lad

No at the first he played as a center but he played shit.

Also Benzema has been shit in NT, both in and outside of the pitch. While Ibrahimovic most often than not carried singlehandedly his squad.