WTF, I love JJ Watt now

WTF, I love JJ Watt now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nwqia85IU2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Houston Texans are the equivalent to Everton/Southampton

It's just a promotional thing. Watt is sponsored by Reebok, which is owned by Adidas, so he sometimes does joint advertisement stuff with Adidas. He took photos with Messi for the same reason.

thats a big guy

i think he might actually follow the sport. As far as which club he might support, who knows really.

For me, it's Yokohama Tyres.

Watt paid his way to bandwagon Chelsea a few seasons ago. Luck also like the sport
They like all the top clubs, they don't pretend to be lifelongs like people here

this, he snaps and tweets about Chelsea

>They like all the top clubs, they don't pretend to be lifelongs like people here

I think some of them genuinely do support just one team though. Like Daniel Murphy, one of our best baseball players, is a big fan of Tottenham Hotspur, which makes so little sense that it has to be genuine.

>tyres

The Man vs Food presenter is a Spurs fan too, I'm pretty sure he basically lives in the UK now, they always wheel him out for interviews during the NHL games at Wembley.

Well he's a Jew so I'm not surprised.

Quite literally, who the fuck is that?

>he steals our language and doesn't even spell it correctly
Oh the ironing

>The Man vs Food presenter is a Spurs fan too

No he isn't. He claims to be a fan of Spurs, West Ham, and Millwall. He's a moron.

NFL*

JJ Watt. Best defensive player in American football, famous for being insanely strong and annoyingly nice.

I've only ever seen him be associated with Spurs but I don't really follow him that much

>this triggers the yurotwink

How can divegrassers even compete?

Watt is freakishly large by any country's standards though. Hell, even for a pro football player he's pretty big.

We have our own big guys in Rugby, we just don't have a national fetish for them.

For (You)

It's not really about a national fetish, Watt is just a good player and a nice guy so he's popular.

I meant to reply to the guy saying it triggers the yurotwinks, my bad. I'm sure a lot of NFL players are nice, I had a lot of respect for Brian Dawkins of the Eagles, he seemed like one of the nicest people in the world despite being a maniac on the field.

Brian Dawkins is a beast. Eagles haven't been the same without him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nwqia85IU2w

GOAT pregame speech

>6'1"
>5'11"

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee