Sup Forums what is this I found it at work...

Sup Forums what is this I found it at work , I'm thinking it's likely a drug maybe some kind of wax or is it something more serious like black tar herion ?

try it and tell us

Is very sticky and smells like some kind of rubber or adhesive or an Inscence

take it to the police and ask them to analyze it for you

oops. i left my jenkem there. plz return to 3301 Veterans Memorial Blvd, Metairie, LA 70002

Maybe if I wasn't currently on probation I would

I'm like 70 percent sure thats heroin, almost exactly a grams worth actually, better hope the fucking tweaker didn't see you take it

stick it in your ass

Shoot it and post results.

its a condom shove it up ur ass

Looks like a shittt heroin.

That's what I'm thinking too and they definitely didn't it was on the floor next to the toilet I grabbed it when I was taking a shit

Possibly heroin, or opium if it smells intensely grassy. Or black hash if it smells piney. Either way smoke it

Step1. Get foil, burn surface with light.
Step2. Place small blob on foil and use light to hear up the other side
Step3. Tilt the foil for the blob to sizzle down down slowly to make a small "trail."
Step4. Use straw to inhale smoke, hold it for 2 seconds. Exhale.
Congrats on doing heroin
Step5.

Looks like heroin

Ok well I guess it's herion so how much does someone get for this much herion should I try to sell this , didn't even know there was a market for this in my area lol

Most likely heroin, could be some shitty black hash. But I'm really hoping some prankster put a small ball of his own shit in a bag some some retard tries to smoke it.

Black tar heroin smells like vinegar you fucking retards.

Well, you really don't know it's heroin unless you try it, and you're on probation so that's a bad plan. If you sell it *as heroin* and it's not, any junky is gonna fuck you up from being super disappointed from the rip off.

If you're on probation, I'd say the best plan is just to leave it. Also never underestimate the dirty tricks cops like to play. If you've been in trouble for drugs before, I wouldn't put it past cops to plant it and watch what you do with it (also monitoring your cell phone to see what kinds of calls you make about it. I'd wipe it of any finger prints and fucking toss it in the trash if I were you. If you weren't on probation, it would be a different story.

There's not the kind of limits there are on policing there were in the 90s, they do nothing but entrapment and never get called out for it. Hell, not even the same as it was back 10 years ago.

This guy doing you a solid, fucking take his advice.

Fuck man sounds like the best advice you got my paranoid as hell yeah imma just get rid of it

The cops wouldn't do that over 1 bag...that's gay

Oh my bad, because you know. I do it so often...
>being this cringy