I like to lick ass more than pussy. What are your thoughts?

I like to lick ass more than pussy. What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/nikol_kagansky/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dunno, enjoy the c-diff

Lick balls OP. Best of both worlds

Me too. The flavor is a better and girls love "bad boys" who will eat their ass.

A 'bad boy" make a girl lick HIS ass you beta fag master

You do both you fuck.

instagram.com/nikol_kagansky/

>You do both you fuck.

No only soy boy fags who identify as confused gender like yourself do "both"

Enjoy your gastrointestinal problems.
No matter how clean she is there is always a risk of ingesting fecal matter. Even a trace amount is enough to do you serious damage, especially if she has a GI bleed, parasite, inflammation or infection.

Recent study, cbf looking for it because it's about fags, showing high incidence of homos developing stomach conditions as a direct result of rimming.

You're so "straight" you're turned off by a woman's ass. AKA a faggot.

No Im so un-cucked I don't lower myself to eat a woman's shitter. I have her eat mine. I'm attracted to what makes her a woman. Her twat. Men and women both have assholes meaning you like pretending you're eating a bio-pussy you mongloid fag bag. Eat a bag of AID's infested nigger dicks.

Where is the fun in eating clean ass?

if she looks like that then i would lick all of her holes as well

Rimming a chick you're in a long term live in relationship is relatively safe though. because you both share the same living space & diet your anal flora will be very similar. You should ideally rim after a shower though.

Show facts you nigger.

I like rimming, I absolutely love eating pussy. Learn to eat pussy well & a chick will forgive many other short comings in your personality etc.

i love it when korean girls eat my ass

The amount of gayness you are suppressing is exhausting. I'm sure you learned your enlightened "Alpha" mindset whilst your dad force fed you his hairy ass.

my thoughts are u are about 11 or 12 an have not sniffed anyone's arse other than your best friends an your dad's if you still got one which I'd be surprised at

South or North?

Your comment is the best, and most true, in this whole thread

>anal flora
Lost

>no source
cool story faggot

this is a kid why are you having a serious response you are even more of a faggot than his little punk ass

it's anal fauna, faggot

will forgive that you have a tiny dick and no balls u freak

you are the biggest cock watcher on this thread complete beta

I was actually talking about not doing all the other non sex shit that women expect, like catering to all their emotional bs. I'm 6.5 inches, so nothing special, but not small either.

You're a good boy.

yeah ok you mean the cock that gets shoved in your mouth is 6 an a half inch you are right about one thing you definitely not special

Dude not gonna bother looking for source
Googling homo ass licking study isn't what I want to do on a Friday night. But you shouldnt need a college paper to confirm to you that sticking your tongue in a poopchute is unsanitary.

Of course!!!

You dont taste girls asses? Why live!?

When you use terms like Alpha, and Beta to describe others, you are likely the lesser of the two.
Soy Boy is the new beta term.

Larp

dude it's sat hear dude so go fuck ur mum dude

You're pretty gay; that's never crossed my mind. lol

You must not get hot enough chicks. You don't lick any girls ass.

For me I'd rather lick a girls ass unless she has a pink pussy. If it's a pale natural blonde it's like they don't even have an asshole it's all about that heavenly pink pussy!

Speak English brother.

It puts hair on your chest!

Do you not understand an abbreviation of the word Saturday dumb American