If you know what this is you're a pretty cool guy!

If you know what this is you're a pretty cool guy!

Meh

sequins

myc

Making mushrooms?

I tried to grow some rooms, but those damned things get infected soo easy

what shrooms are you growing?

Cool guy alert! That's a cool guy!

I do an I am.

Pf cake

Yup GT's

Brown rice flour and vermiculite. Looks to be medium grade verm. Some mycllin forming but looks to be weak. How many holes do you have drilled on the lid and how big? Also what strain? Im assuming some type of cube. Also of two yields are trash is go monotony everytime unless u lack a pressure cooker in which case is have 10 cakes going at once at least.

Shitty cat carrier?

Cake tek dood, some fine psilocybin

Is it a log of Andy's delicious shit?

Gts are ass. B+ is ur best on cakes cause they yield big. I prefer kss or mezatepas for the aggrsssive colonization tho

These are my first BRF cakes and I nocced within six feet of black mold! XD looking good so far.

That's mushrooms.
That you daymian?

Contams usually show 2-3 weeks after signs of growth.

thats cause youre trash and a dirty bitch

You full of it bro. Dats fine verm which is not recommended and is the reason for slow colonization. Half ground BRF for Xtra fluffy. More of a hobby than a colonoscopy thx.

looks like ground beef

Your full of it too lmao I've seen swims recent project with an aggressive mold just three days in!

Nope

Probably ghosted but a fine good sir none the less

there is contamination , you dumbshit .

Contaminated, eat it and die pls

No you're a degenerate cookie cutter piece of shit beta cuck loser

are GTs goldtops, if so where do u get urs?

I guess no one else here has any current projects of their own to share.

hard to tell with a SHITTY grainy picture
get a better camera faggot

step up to bulk my friend. currently running golden teachers my self. a couple days before first flush

Checked and also agree, I had some Nikon's but selling those was how I got my come up. Will get better fone soon.

got 80 90 g shelved.

If I was sellin I would definitely agree. I have more "shamanistic" reasons for my project though.

What's your sub and pasteurization process?

Do you do grains? What type?

Are those MS or an isolate?

Btw is that penis envy?

i dont sell either. purley for friends and I. i give away a lot too.

eco earth coir bricks. get 3 packs at pet stores.
put brink in a 3 or 5 gallon bucket. add 2qts verm. bring 1 gallon of water to roaring boil. dump in bucket and cover with lid. takes about 3 hours to cool before i put it in tub with spawn. wild bird seed is what i use. this is a multi spore. ive taken a couple clones from this batch. that biggen on the right is being used for spore pint tonight. gonna clean up and set up my SAB and get to work soon

ive tried PE. takes too long. i would rather get several flushes of a plain jane cube and make a potent tea with them. cant eat the straight anymore. have to choke em down with the flavor lol

so far this tub has given me about 7 zips. pretty happy with it. its a fairly mellow high as well

That's dope as fuck bro most my friends are pansys.

thanks man. this hobby has defiantly come with failures. live and learn. its so fucking easy too. the hard part is learning a sterile technique, and being patient

I go lemon/tea tek every time. I went for the heroic dose twice and the first time I tried it with pistachios the second time PB. NEVER AGAIN.

How big is your SAB? Any pics? I suck using them. Wish I had a flow hood.

havent pushed it that far yet lol i want to though, just havent been in the right state of mind.
just a 55 or 65qt sterlite plastic tote. gimme a minute. ill get a pic

at least speak english propelry if your going to try and insulate my intelligents

Oh man it's not acid XD your mindset won't matter, it will adjust it for you!

how do i start growing? anyone have a guide?

dealing with depression and need some hobbies + stuff to make me feel good.

Theshroomery.org

Theres definitely no need to bring the water to a "roaring boil" lol... newbie. Also, take your fucking polyfil out of your mono tub. Dude, did you read or research anything? So sad to see such fuckery. Roger Rabbit would be sad.

if you are serious, you need two things. atleast a 16qt pressure cooker, and time to lurk shroomery dot org.

Acid can be more mellow than mushrooms, it really is a state of mind.

I've eaten a bunch of acid at once and yeah it gets you fucked up, but mushrooms will do the same if you slam an 1/8th or more on an empty stomach.

But the trip can be really mellow on a high dose, or a total fucking nightmare, all depending on physical conditions, emotional state, and surrounding environment.

Trust me I've done a good amount of drugs and I've been around more drugs than I would ever dream of being able to consume.

>t. A mushroom hungry friend of the cultivator who posted earlier.

fuck you faggot. every ones tek is slightly different. it works for me so im sticking with it. RR would be happy that i am doing it and its successful. lets see your grow asshole.

>[Update] [Auto] 5 new posts
i am serious. about how much would be a decent budget to start this?

lol, I don't need to show you my grow to make you feel like a bitch. You know and I know you're not experienced. And your pics are proof of that. I mean shrooms are super easy to grow, but just lookin at your mono tub makes me laugh. You don't have the slightest idea of what you're doing right or wrong. lol.

you dont have anything to show. thats why. looser.

Also fucking garbage here. You don't need this gay ass set up either. How much time did you spend making this needless contraption. The top is fucked. The little armholes are unnecessary. God your gay.

shiet heres growing the psylocibin give me a a munch of that lunch aye

you can start with less then 100 bucks for brf cakes. you wont need a pressure cooker for those. pressure cooker and spores will be the most expensive part

You're an idiot if you don't think you need a PC for BRF cakes.

plsh elp need gucci substrate

These are my GTs. So productive. Those and Africans are my favorite to grow. I've pulled in 6# in the past 6 weeks

right. because i can do G2G and agar transfers in open air. you are an idiot.

go on shroomery and tell RR that. i dare you.

Oh you need those cute little tubes for your arms. lol. You're a poser. Did you melt the top lol. Dude.

Theres no fucking way in hell thats your grow.

You're a pussy fart.

haven't grown any in a while, i should start up another batch... ever since i had some high quality liquid LSD i just feel like mushrooms have this "cloudy/foggy" feel to it mentally. and LSd is like someone opened a new universe inside of your head.

No you haven't.

a contam'd BRF jar, nice

Its cause your retarded and your brain is shit.

wow and do you feel special because you're growing shrooms?

Shut up faggot LSD is amazing.

yeah m8 shrooms are literally the greatest thing ever i havent had them in forever anyone in ohio pls help

Do you feel proud being a lying faggot?

you're literally fucking retarded aren't you

it amazes me that people can take mushrooms and still be like this

Fuck you its not

If I'm retarded you're brain dead. You're gonna leave your filters on for how long again? lol. And your holes all over your mono tub are fucked. You're shit is depressing.

>im amazed that different people feel differently about different things

Ive found the opposite! Shrooms if your mindset isnt proper you are fucked. Shit made me want to kill myself. Yet acid I've always been able to have a good time plus acid is way more potent the mushrooms one hit of acid = 3.5-5g of mushrooms man.

Why? I've done more shrooms than everyone in this room combined. My ego is fucking golden.

Jenkem? Faggot

Looks like we can look up this dudes photo info and get his GPS. What a dumbass.

Goooooooooood daaaaaaamn sorry lets be friends plz ;_;

Still be what, actually correct about something?

Not even same poster.

lol didnt remove attributes
pls send dank fungal

check em ohio

user.. Your alone in a room
>You have proved your point sir!

Shit! What part of Ohio?

this motherufckin gay ass toledo send the boomercopter

Not far from you.

Gonna hit u up soon.

careful now. dont want to damage his golden ego.

Awesome! I like new friends. See you soon

I only fill the jars 1/3. That way there's little need for ventilation, and hence less chance of infection. Also much easier to shake loose. I put a spoon in there as well, much easier to break up the cake that way

waiting for your response user hope your near northwest

nice

Yessss. I love mycobags. Back in the day my process was I created a mycelium honey jar and inoculated wbs and then colonized jiffy mix in myco bags. Horse manure worked better but jiffy mix is basically free. Once you get going you pretty much have infinite supply. I also grew golden teachers. Awwww.. The memories of opening up a bag and smelling. Keep up the good work brother.