Who else doing drugs tonight? just got a quarter ounce of cocaine and i'm feeling pretty fine

who else doing drugs tonight? just got a quarter ounce of cocaine and i'm feeling pretty fine.

Just snorted a couple lines. My bitch is in the bathroom getting done up, when she comes out I’m going to live inside her for the rest of the night. Wish me luck, bros.

good luck Sup Forumsrother! have fun.

Nah, I'm successful and happy without drugs. What problems in life are you trying to hide with these drugs?

had a cup of coffee 8 hours ago

That sounds delicious! If I mix Coke and beer I go from Wallflower to life of the party!

I got a 24 pack of beer that I'm almost finished with. Good shit, can't wait for liver failure.

all kinds of shit, actually. i'm diagnosed with bipolar and PTSD (army vet), drugs make me forget my problems. i've found that most serious drug users (anything stronger than cannabis) have some fucked up shit going on. it is what it is, we can only hope to have some fun.

Man i’m so broke i’m not gonna be able to get stoned for another month

Eurolad here. Home from night shift after staying up 20 hours. Now i'll crack a beer and shitpost from my phone for a couple of hours to turn my sleepschedule around.

Had a line before work and also way to much too much caffeine.

>quarter of an oz
Seems like a lot. How long does that last you? When you have that amount do you still feel in control or will you go harder because fuck it? Geniunely interested and asking for a friend etc.

if you were here i would give you twenty bucks Sup Forumsro, don't ask for money online though because i don't have paypal or anything.

it lasts a weekend if i share it with my buddy. i go hard af because, yeah, fuck it. line after line after line until it isn't fun anymore and my nose is stuffed up and bloody. i have an addictive personality.

I’m snackin on dem Tide Pods

Yeah same.

10-15g of weed and half 1/2 shroom, half a trip and some cocaine

Off by one

i'll add that part of that is this shit is weak. came rocked up but it's stepped on af. i've had outstanding cocaine and needed only a little bit to get high as fuck. with this shit i need to do a lot to close to that feeling.

>addictive personality
Same here man. Still I think people over exaggerate how addictive coke is. I get the feeling crack would be so much worse and also the reason I stay away from it.

As long as my wallet allows it I will probably not give much of a shit. Am I being a pussy or am I right for being concerned for my usage? Maybe both

Stop being a fucking victim pussy.

you're right, this shit can creep on you. if it gets too expensive, just take a break. don't graduate to crack or meth, that's how people destroy their lives but you knew that.

i'm not a victim, he asked a question and i answered honestly. do i think to myself "man i'm feeling sorry for myself, better get more coke?" nope, this is to have fun.

Oh alright. What I get seems pretty strong tbh. I'll get 1 gram for me and a friend on a night drinking and yeah, I'm still a rookie when it comes to this.

Had 1/3rd of half a g at once and that shit got me stupid high for 3 hours man. still eurolad.

Took a quarter gram of ice about 13 hours ago and am coming off the buzz but still geeking a little and probably won't sleep for a good 30 hours yet.

sounds like good shit. i need a few solid lines of this shit to even feel anything. it's mostly baking soda i'm sure but good coke is nearly impossible to find here.

me and a couple of buddies split a gram of ice once (rocks that were almost translucent) and as good as the high was, it was not worth the comedown. i was probably awake for four or five days and in the middle of that binge i did shit i thought i never would (IV'd ice and percocets, haven't touched meth or a needle since).

are you a habitual meth user or is this is a rarity?

Smokin snortin some grey rock

what's that?

I used it for the first time late january and my buddy hooked me up a couple times since, I bought a half gram and today was my first time dipping into it.

>Cocaine
>15 minute high
>Usually cut to shit
>Beats the shit out of your heart muscle

Fuck that lame ass drug

Gotta say though as fun as it is I can't do the meth life. If it weren't for the long lasting residual effects (weight loss, suppressed appetite) I'd probably never do any amphetamines harder than maybe a 30 of adderall or whatever.

Where did you get the coke user? The darknet?

Smoked about 2 gs of crack. Waiting on the plug to wake up to cop some more . Aye

Grey heroin.

Crack... thats some heavy Shit do heroin and blues at night so you dont become mentaly ill

from a guy who sells it. i've never used darknet markets, it seems like a sure way to get v&.

Earlier I did 7g of red bali kratom, potentiated with hydroxzyine (absolute shit for anxiety btw), and smoked some strong indica. Was nice, I was nodding pretty hard. I really wanna try snorting and smoking heroin, kratom by itself is disappointing.