wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

>prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1IbnJmpR7M
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/2/smuggling-network-guided-illegal-immigrants-from-m/
articles.mcall.com/1988-06-06/news/2627195_1_trump-s-new-york-trump-organization-real
youtu.be/oVpfcq4pV5U
youtube.com/watch?v=nLQT9q5-kQA
youtube.com/watch?v=QHeoxx3T3WQ
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/01/activist-trump-university-la-raza-judge-now-attempts-to-re-seal-court-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/31/stunning-hidden-agendas-exposed-trump-university-lawsuit-brought-by-firm-who-paid-675000-to-bill-and-hillary-clinton/
politico.com/story/2016/03/trump-university-lawsuit-plaintiff-221101
fortune.com/2016/06/01/trump-university-fraud-ronald-schnackenberg/
spectator.org/rigged-the-trial-of-trump-university/
michellemalkin.com/2008/07/09/15-things-you-should-know-about-the-race/
youtube.com/watch?v=QApICxqiZcw
youtube.com/watch?v=Tjaz3fWGqX4
youtube.com/watch?v=xqBNw4WSBQU
archive.is/ox908
youtube.com/watch?v=DUObFqU5cgE
youtube.com/watch?v=dOSUCSrSNqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zCJJxJ1LlEM
youtube.com/watch?v=A-vkB301IJI
fortune.com/2016/04/09/trump-clinton-twitter-followers/
yahoo.com/tech/hillary-clinton-has-more-than-a-million-fake-127692268434.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3038621/More-2-MILLION-Hillary-Clinton-s-Twitter-followers-fake-never-tweet.html
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/05/23/cbs2-investigation-uncovers-votes-being-cast-from-grave-year-after-year/
hotair.com/archives/2015/11/01/clinton-campaign-attorney-represented-voting-group-now-charged-with-registering-dead-people/
youtube.com/watch?v=aTnDNfxDQyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for DELEGATES

Hold on, I wanna see if I'm doing this right.
ahem
Awooo?

IF IF IF IF IF IF

>youtube.com/watch?v=V1IbnJmpR7M

>ID hoe

ayyyyy

come home, Cenk

>In his college and law school years, Uygur espoused socially conservative views. He wrote a column in The Daily Pennsylvanian criticizing Penn's practice of affirmative action.[10] He supported the pro-life position on the abortion issue, criticized feminism, and argued that Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was treated unjustly during his Senate confirmation hearings.[15] He also criticized organized religion as based on mythology and as a divisive force between people

God I hate this lull between the conventions. It's so fucking nervewracking. Lord just hurry the fuck up, let it get to the DNC and have the bernouts burn it to the ground. I'm tired of waiting, I want 1968 to happen again already.

Close, but you forgot an image.

Fair enough, I don't really have a folder for that stuff. Got a stash or somethin?

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/2/smuggling-network-guided-illegal-immigrants-from-m/

THEY ARE BRINGING DRUGS
THEY ARE BRINGING RAPISTS
THEY ARE BRINGING DISEASE
THEY ARE BRINGING ILLEGALS
THEY ARE BRINGING TERRORISM

Have a 80's trump story in the meantime.

articles.mcall.com/1988-06-06/news/2627195_1_trump-s-new-york-trump-organization-real

Are Bernie supporters really that bad? Ignoring SJWs, cucks and internet warriors, wouldn't other berniefags be alright?

BASED sheriff says Trump supporters need a COUNTER MOVE to protect other Trump supporters. LIONS GUARDS WHEN?

What do Trump supporters think of Muhammed Ali? Video related

youtu.be/oVpfcq4pV5U

No. I don't really awoo post. Don't mind it, but not my thing.

>Implying his liberalism isn't taqiyya.

youtube.com/watch?v=nLQT9q5-kQA

youtube.com/watch?v=QHeoxx3T3WQ

cassius clay was great in the ring

No. Bernie promises free university.

The only people who supports him are the people who does not want to pay their university debts.

Never listen to anyone who promises frees stuff. Listen to the ones who promise that you can afford it.

shillin hard

If they attack our supporters, we win.

>Trump and Hilary are the same person just about
>Trump's lied just as much
>Trump has illegal immigrants working for him
>Trump jumped on the Ali bandwagon just because of his death
And pic is a little thing I found on the normiebook

Obama appointee Trump U judge is a member of La Raza*:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/01/activist-trump-university-la-raza-judge-now-attempts-to-re-seal-court-documents/

Trump U plaintiff lawyers are Clinton mega donors:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/31/stunning-hidden-agendas-exposed-trump-university-lawsuit-brought-by-firm-who-paid-675000-to-bill-and-hillary-clinton/

Trump U lead plaintiff was recused:

politico.com/story/2016/03/trump-university-lawsuit-plaintiff-221101

Trump U lead witness worked for Glenn Beck:

fortune.com/2016/06/01/trump-university-fraud-ronald-schnackenberg/

The entire Trump U trial is a hit job:

spectator.org/rigged-the-trial-of-trump-university/

michellemalkin.com/2008/07/09/15-things-you-should-know-about-the-race/

>vet scam
What scam?
>Trump university scam
Again, what scam?
>Offensive attack on judge
Oh no, Trump has a Judge that is biased against him and he calls him out for that. What an evil guy.

I hate this woman more and more each passing day.

Katrina is such a fukcing babe

Do you think Hillary practices witchcraft still? Do you think that it why she fears our power?

youtube.com/watch?v=QApICxqiZcw

"As much as I’ve been investigated and all of that, you know, why would I —- I don’t even want -— why would I ever want to do e-mail?" she's seen on tape telling Peter Paul on home video captured at a fundraiser.

"Can you imagine?" Hillary said.

Trump needs to put out a poll

Clinton's stealing money from a college

Bill being a rapist

Benghazi

Hill dog's email scandal

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Russia Insider:

Hillary sums up her foreign policy plan: Trump is ignorant and dangerous

youtube.com/watch?v=Tjaz3fWGqX4

This is not ok.

San Jose police chief too...

>Do you think Hillary practices witchcraft still?

I'm sure of it

youtube.com/watch?v=xqBNw4WSBQU

then I don't wanna be right, Donald.

>Vet Scam
She's talking about how he didn't INSTANTLY donate over a million of his own money to vets without first checking the organizations, which of course indicates fiendishness
>Trump U scam
The ongoing court case which is basically just a hit job by a Clinton sponsored judge regarding Trump U, even though out of thousands that attended only 8 (I believe) are involved in the lawsuit and the one they wanted to use as a witness gave the program 5 stars
>Offensive attack on judge
Don correctly calls out a member of La Raza, a Mexican nationalist group, for being his judge (again a public Clinton supporter)

>vet scam

Didn't he read the documents proving that he donated 5.6 millions to vet charity in front of all the press? What is she talking about?

No that's reactive.

Trump leads, others follow

archive.is/ox908

>"I Don't Know How To Explain It" - Confused Clinton Can't Explain Own Comments To Coal-Miner

Nah. It's 30 years of prescriptions along with the fact her name and anyone associated with it will be shamed, burned and spit on for eternity. It would be enough to crush any normal person, but there is no soul to crush.

see
Press was complaining that he didn't donate the money instantly. Trump vetted the organizations to see if they are worthy of the money and that they don't waste it like the Clinton Foundation for example. Not being a corrupt piece of shit is a bad thing now.

Your delegates will be following me soon Donald...

>no cocaine-catapults on the Mexican side
Highly unrealistic

This is literally open treason and conspiracy.

God Bless Sheriff Clarke.

Can I get a hat?

And you know what, it is only going to get worse and worse with each passing day. The clinton machine is the best fueled lying-manipulating-destructive political force ever created to run for president. Pray every day that our God Emperor will be able to stop her/them

youtube.com/watch?v=DUObFqU5cgE

google translate
black man
from English to Welsh

you'll be pleased

11/10 mad
holy shit is dis bitch srs

the only way trump loses is if people are too stupid

OCCUPY DNC: 20,000 Commit to Protest Hillary Clinton In Philadelphia

youtube.com/watch?v=dOSUCSrSNqQ

Who the fuck follows Hillary online? Isn't her online base literally shills and old women?

>Rep. Jordan nails Hillary on LIES
lol nope.

The Republicans had their chance and they blew it.

It's Mr Trumps turn now.

Meeting another Sup Forumslack while out being a degenerate.

Yup

youtube.com/watch?v=zCJJxJ1LlEM

youtube.com/watch?v=A-vkB301IJI

A large amount of followers on Hillary's twitter were found to be fake
fortune.com/2016/04/09/trump-clinton-twitter-followers/
yahoo.com/tech/hillary-clinton-has-more-than-a-million-fake-127692268434.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3038621/More-2-MILLION-Hillary-Clinton-s-Twitter-followers-fake-never-tweet.html

Man, I hope the UK leaves the european union, it's a statement about nationalism being better for the people than globalism, and what was that nationalist party in Germany with that young lady?

lmao, #CorrectTheRecord can't even make it subtle

What I don't understand is how she didn't hang for this. Like this is absolutely a crime against the state and an evil, selfish decision that cost men their lives. She was so obviously full of shit about the video and the nailed her on it, how did she get away with this? I don't understand, someone please tell me how she walked away without being thrown in jail for this?

asking again from previous thread

does anyone here have that pic with a bunch of corporations surrounding the maga lion with a caption something along the lines of "the corrupt wont give up power without a fight"?

Federal charges were never filed by the corrupt DOJ.

corruption at the highest levels of government
obviously

these look like the same sort of accounts that always comment on Trumps tweets,

16-25 YO hot girls who are only friends with other 16-25YO hot girls, commenting on everything political

Fake, just like her voters. This is going to be one hell of a ride. Trump needs to win by 10%+ for the kikes to not be able to jew the results.

>hoe 2 ANgrY

They have been doing that, and the dishonest media still finds a way to blame Trump and his supporters.

We need to create a group of people to ensure the safety and security of Trump supporters, since the SS already has Trump himself covered.

This force could use telescope batons and other legal weapons to fuck up some leftist shithead who dares to lay a hand on any of us.

You can't let this effect you on an emotional level. That's how leftists win.

That's how they have been winning for the last 8 years where they can get you fixated on one issue and put you on the defensive.

The only acceptable response would be E) The fact that you (shillery), a person whom is undergoing FBI investigation is allowed to run for POTUS.

Y'all don't really think Trump can win? The polls show Hillary in the lead.

> tfw starting to realise Donald will probably never become president because people are so retarded

How can and will I cope guys?

reports of dead people voting are already popping up

That Virginia governor that gave +200,000 felons the right to vote is under investigation

>y'all
Get the fuck out

Lad you're in Belgium, shit will only get worse for you. I'm so sorry.

Sauce bro?

nice proxy y'all

Hope Brexit occurs and other countries follow suit fron the weakened union

>He said "y'al"!! LOL

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/05/23/cbs2-investigation-uncovers-votes-being-cast-from-grave-year-after-year/

This is only Southern California

COMING FROM >60%

y'all check out this one

Why must MP40s cost about $20,000?
Is it because they are automatics?

hotair.com/archives/2015/11/01/clinton-campaign-attorney-represented-voting-group-now-charged-with-registering-dead-people/

What are you talking about? It's just like Sup Forums

>Is it because they are automatics?

Yes. Gotta pay for that tax stamp. Thank Reagan.

They're all fake female profiles. Attractive ones too.
They really are going hard with the subversion.

females doing it for attention

Like or hate her.

Evalion on French TV : Is it Free to Be a Nazi?

youtube.com/watch?v=aTnDNfxDQyk

they're not real people

it's probably one dude being paid to run a bot

Get ready to feel the Bern, you neo-Nazi Trumpcucks. There's a storm coming, in the form of millions and millions of disaffected Americans sick of having the American lie shoved down their throats by racist, homophobic Nazis like you and the mainstream media. Immigration is what made this country great, if you want to make it great again, tear down the walls, don't build them. The American spirit is what made this country great, and you will destroy all of that with your hate-filled bigotry. Don't like what I'm saying? Go back to Faux News.
Capitalism has to be the greatest failure of organised government ever- but it came with the greatest lie ever told as well. Everything is fine. Keep consuming. Keep producing. You are what you own, and if you don't own anything, you are worthless.
The capitalist Ponzi scheme is falling, Sup Forumsacks, just a little later than Marx predicted. It is coming.

probably because they want beta men to think that hating Trump will get them these girls.

Most of these accounts are probably run by rasheed in Delhi, funded by the Clinton foundation.

Yeah, I wanted to buy an M16 to do Vietnam reenacting but they're about the same price.

I can taste the salt from here.

Maybe Hillary got the Chinese to lend them the 50 cent party

I am now on the #BernieGurney
Thanks, reddit

Idiot, they're not real. They're all accounts made by one person on the Hillary/Soros payroll.