Sup Sup Forums I think I fucked up...

sup Sup Forums I think I fucked up, I was hitting my dog with my belt and I caught him on the paw with the buckle and now he's kinda walking funny and not putting any weight on it and I cant afford a vetenarian how do I fix his foot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pox7gNzEcuU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump, anyone

you start by not hitting your fucking dog with a belt you waste of oxygen

You an animal rights retard?

he knows not to bark at the neighbors car so I shut him up

Why even have a dog in the first place you absolute spastic.

decent human being*

don't hit your dog you dumb faggot hit your girlfriend or grandmother

Someone should take a belt buckle to your face until it caves in.

yeah well maybe if I start barking at the neighbor's car every time it pulls up maybe I might fucking deserve that

> not bait

Human trash

fuck you, you fucking fuck, give your dog to a nice family and kill yourself.

why didn't you just raise your dog correctly you fucking inbreed, it's not the dogs fault, i hope you go to jail for this shit

quit getting mad and tell me what to do about his paw, he's just whining now, wont let me near him

If you can't handle having a fucking dog and have to hit it with a belt, then just don't fucking have the dog.

Go get yourself one of those pet sand niggers to do that instead.

I smell bait.

I agree with you OP, you should just go ahead and kill yourself.

Of fucking course hes not gonna let you near him, you fucking belted him.

let him maul you to death maybe

why would you even consider hitting your dog jesus christ you're not worthy of any living being around you for the rest of your life, absolute piece of worthless diarrhea

give him to a good family who can afford medical care to treat your dog, that would be a good how to fix the issue and a permanent solution to solve the issue from ever happening again would be to kill yourself.

I think you have broken a part of his foot however, and yeah you will need to cash out for a vet for that...

And if those vets find out how you treated him well fuck you don't have no dogs anymore.

why is Sup Forums just a bunch of retarded copypasta

b was always just a bunch of retard copypasta

drive him a long way from your house and leave him tied to a post

still better off then with the current owner

>still better off then with the current owner
>still better off then
>better off then
>better then
>then
>then
>then

Punch yourself in the face until your dog tells you to stop.

congrats, than* you're so fucking smart marky mark.

wank the dog off, post pics

Try killing yourself

>This.

>This

....THIS

hit its other leg to balance it up, you're welcome

> I was hitting my dog with my belt

OP, the solution looks pretty clear to me.

1. Find a person who is emotionally stable and will treat your dog the way it should be, raising him to be a happy and faithful friend. These people can most probably be found among relatives or friends.

2. If you have ensured that your dog has a good home, immediately take your own life. You are obviously psychotic and society should not be further polluted by your existence. Choose any way to die that guarantees that you cannot be rescued, i.e. hanging, jumping off a high building, or shooting yourself in the head.

Good luck!

Give us your name and address.
So we can pay a vet for you and tell him where to visit the poor doggo of yours fellow user.
100% legit

why the fuck would you ever hit a poor dog? it doesn't know why or how or could ever understand what its doing wrong. thats why woman exist you fucking retard beat them at least most of the time they deserve it

Put him down.

Try to torture him first for not respecting you

Hahaha look at all the newfags dont know what pasta is even if it slapped them in the face

Guys calm down this is bait

Use bigger belt to beat your dog senseless. I mean just flogg the fuck out of him. When he's unconscious fix his foot problem solved.

Oh man, one time me and my dog were going at it. He was being a complete shit to me all day, i have no clue what the problem was to this day. In hind site I hope nothing was really hurting him then and that's why he was acting out. But anyway it got to the point where he snapped at me and broke the skin and I was pisssed! I got the broom and started smacking his butt to get in his cage. He kept growling, snapping and barking, so for some stupid reason I think its a good idea to give him a little jab with the stick of the broom, assert my dominance for him pissing me off this much. I end up poking him right in the eye, like hard. I immediately realized what the fuck I did and felt horrible. He yelped, and sure as shit he kept his stance of just barking and being pissed. I started crying I felt so horrible and I just sat by his cage until he calmed down, apologizing to him even though he couldn't understand a god dam thing other than I just partially blinded him. He came out of his cage after awhile, I dont think that goofy idiot even remembered a dam thing, all I know was that he never got that bad again. I checked out his eye and I thought I completely smushed it. It was just all white. I guess some eyelid cover or something. Eventually it went back to normal. I miss that fucking dog. I lost an ex a little after I lost him, that was the women I loved more than anything, but I would still take my dog back over her any day. I miss you, King.

How are all you retard falling for this obvious bait?

Don't get a pet if you don't like the things that pets do you fucking ape

Stop being such faggots. Animals are nothing more than decoration or maybe comparable to slaves without the labor. They don't have to hunt or work for food nor do they help in anything. Besides seeing eye dogs. As such if OP decides to beat his dog, It's his dog he's the one providing for it and sheltering it.

youtu.be/Pox7gNzEcuU

Nice! I’d like to beat up a dog, too. Sucks that I don’t have one.

I think you mean woman not dogs

you can buy them pretty cheap, good for taking out your frustrations by beating them

Why the fuck were you hitting your dog you inbread piece of shit

>inbread
>in bread

Give me your details,I'm a vet I'll do it for fre

jews did this

the jew is trying to make us injure dogs

jews and russians

it's all paid for by jews in russia, probably why not

>I was hitting my dog with my belt
>thinks animals respond to being reared like a child
>broke its paw
why not just eat glass?

inb4 rabbit vet post

Literally why tho, why the fuck would you need to hit it with a belt. I can get mine to shut up with a light bop to the nose. Not to mention they never cause trouble because I raised it right

why would anyone not want to beat a dog, they're revolting fucking shit factories

pussy*

one time i was fucking my dogs ass it yelped so it picked it up and dropped it on its head in hindsight puppies are quite small

Gr8 b8 m8

don't hit your dog you fuckinbg peace of shit if u was here I would fucking gut you

edgy

did its sphincter tighten exquisitely around your penis?

edgy
also, you need to be 18 or older to browse this site

Let it die and live with the guilt you nigger. Who the fuck hits a dog

only solution is to hang yourself you oxygen thief!

For fucks sake, give him a treat, pat him speak softly and get close to him. The see is there is any bleeding, if so, bandage it. Otherwise, apply an icepack.

Nice b8