Guys im sobbing...

guys im sobbing, she fucking rejected me fuck i shouldve seen this coming shes not only been the only person to reach out to me on a consistant basis but the only one ive been pursuing for months fuck shes perfect shes everything i look for im so fucking miserable please give me albums to cope

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/jeff-buckley/grace/
youtube.com/watch?v=TrpMncSZe-I
youtube.com/watch?v=u6BBo2s7oKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sometimes by mbv. this old dog by mac. i'm sorry man. i know that feel.

You can get through this, man. I believe in you.

Pic related isn't the most patrician, but it will numb the pain.

No music, but I recommend a gym membership OP, absolutely not memeing

>7 billion people
Yeah, she’s not the one. I’m not really too concerned about you nor should you be devestated. Welcome to the world, where putting yourself out is the only thing you can do and try and hope for the best from

Just read and reflect on where to go from here and how to improve yourself as a person rather than moping because some girl shot you down

Especially the last three tracks

filth by swans

Just listen to this and mope for the night.

Holy fuck user, listen to yourself. No one in their right mind is going to find a self-pitying pile of shit desirable. Have some self-respect and remember that nobody likes a doormat.

Particularly What We Had, Dead Animals, and The Radio's Hot Sun.

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/jeff-buckley/grace/

i have no reason to respect myself i have nothing, why would i want to be like this

Did you politely ask for a date? Or confess your knightly love for the lady of the court? If you didnt sperg it you can still hang out with her. The literal only difference between boyfreind and best freind is one fucks her. If thats what you're after then you can't feel bad for yourself. If you just want her involved in your life then nothing has changed.

I was in your situation little over 6 months ago, and this track practically killed me. listen with caution, no bamboozle
youtube.com/watch?v=TrpMncSZe-I

no girl will ever make you happy.

It'll be okay op. I've honestly grown to enjoy being sad. My exbest friend became an hero a few weeks ago and it really brought me down but i actually felt ok about it, at least i felt something

as much as i want sex romance is more important, you dont get that out of being somebodys best friend

Grow up, you sound like a little baby. I know that you're probably underage and all these new feelings are overwhelming, but a girl isn't going to make or break your life unless you want her to, faggot.

>Animals - Pink Floyd
>F#A#(infinity) - GY!BE
>I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside - Earl Sweatshirt
>Houdini - Melvins
>s/t - Crystal Castles
some albums i sperg out to when i'm feeling depressed, inb4 plebeian

This isn’t wrong

This is why I don't talk to girls

you listen to twin fantasy, don't force yourself with her, we all know you're gay.

this guy is giving you good advice OP

>OP, NO!
Stop being a faggot. I mean this in the most loving, caring way possible. Don't force yourself onto girls. Just be her friend, maybe she'll eventually come around. And if not, there are plenty more fish in the sea.
For now, take solace in music like the rest of us lonely motherfuckers do.

its not just a girl, but the fact that im not sure if ill ever find love man this keeps happening. you dont have to think the same way as i but you cant project your own feelings onto another human being who has different values in comparison to yourself. just because something isnt important to you doesnt mean that it also isnt for someone else and vice versa. i think you should take it upon yourself to try and see things from other perspectives you seem bitter brother

I was just like you once. But nobody wants to be with someone who is going to be dependant on them. Once i figured that out, i started getting laid. Then i realized romance is just foreplay.

is this true

>me chad
>me don't like romance
>me only want sex

>tfw met the girl of my dreams
>literally everything I've ever wanted in a woman
>perfect in every way
>tfw she's my girlfriend
feels good being handsome with personality. get over it op there's literally billions of them, at least one of them will want to baby you eventually, even an attractive one. you'd be surprised. women are humans too

You’re a teenager, so you gotta chill son

t. marriedposter

>shes not only been the only person to reach out to me on a consistent basis [...]

I'm 30 years old, and what I have to say to you is three things:

1) that sucks. hang in there.
2) you have to have your social life sorted out before pursuing a girl. focus on making a circle male friends.
3) get in bed with like some warm soup and whiskey if you have it and listen to comfy shit like mbv and mount eerie

i know man im sorry

no, it's only true for a certain type of female. not the type you want to wife

Maybe for gross people, but romance and genuine happiness, love, and trust is forever the leading key that beats sex, but also makes having sex with that person an 11/10 experience

since you actually made the effort to ask someone out, you're already more of a man than I am, so congrats

lol its just a girl faggot

A Winged Victory For The Sullen - s/t
it's gonna be ok user

unironically this desu
you will be fine in a month OP keep hanging there

dont say sorry
just say fuck you, your balls will start growing in no time

>shes perfect
>shes everything i look for
No she's not. Stop glorifying people and man up, loser.
I've been down that road, shit don't change until you wipe your own ass, motherfucker. Stop making people seem greater than you already are, stop being controlled by your emotions, stop being 16 years old.

im not, you should ask her id ask you about whats keeping you from doing so but ive been the exact same way prior to tonight this was the first time ive ever asked somebody i was pursuing. if she doesn't feel the same way she not worth going after and if her friends or your friends would react poorly to you doing so its not worth hanging out with them either. that sounds bad, especially if theyre the only ones who youre close with but relationships with people like that arent worth maintaining, youre better then that. people suck.

This is correct.

fuck you

listen to Hank Sr and other old country and drink yourself to sleep.

Have a pity party, in other words - but do it in fucking private. Enjoy your wallow in misery, then get up tomorrow and move on and do not fucking whine about it

Yeah getting rejected hurts, but don't let it turn you into a loser that no one wants to be around

there's too much emphasis on relationships, the whole idea could even be a social construct, plus there's billions of people, get out there and you'll meet someone better than her eventually.

alright ill do it

Shut the fuck up, you piece of fucking garbage.

There's literally billions of women around. You're a young shit who has met 5% of the people you'll meet in your life. So use the alone time to improve yourself and learn to not depend on others. Crying is ok, but don't cry for anyone other than you, don't beg for sympathy, don't hate yourself for not being good enough for someone. You would be an emotional slave to her anyway and that NEVER ends well.

Personal experience, of course. Now give yourself the time to sober out of this shitty teen love crap and stop listening to self-loathing crap.

t.ex-suicidal psychologically manipulated depressive fuck

You're absolutely hopeless and with that attitude I can see why she wasn't remotely interested in you. Save us all the trouble and migrate to your new home, .

I'm sorry, guy, but if you can't handle a girl turning you down, how are you going to handle real disappointments in adulthood? I'm assuming you're in your late teens/early twenties like most people here seem to be. When you get a little older and gain some perspective (and lose some hormones), you'll roll your eyes at how you let yourself get so affected by a female that you weren't even in a relationship with.

Why did you wait until your feelings got so strong before putting yourself out there, anyway? It would have been much easier to handle the rejection if you made a move before you got so emotionally attached. I mean no offense by this, but you would probably benefit greatly from learning to be less of a beta. I second the recommendation of a gym membership.

but i like listening to music

>being this pleb

why would i jump the gun like that man then id potentially end up in a relationship with somebody i wouldnt have cared for that aint love

this x1000

I wonder if women hate each other this much for failing

youtube.com/watch?v=u6BBo2s7oKw

so talk about music or take your whiney blogposts elsewhere

>she
now that's where you fuckin goofed, hun

Jesus Christ, Mac Demarco should face a firing squad for spawning kids like this.

Then you walk away, fag.

Women hate each other by default. This here is not hate but fellowship, it just looks aggressive because men are taught not to share feelings so we just hide it by trying to sound tough.

>the whole idea could even be a social construct
Anything that people do that doesn't involve acting like dumb fucking animals is a social construct

im sorry man

he's just shitposting, don't be a fag
we're all friends here

>This here is not hate but fellowship, it just looks aggressive because men are taught not to share feelings so we just hide it by trying to sound tough.

No it's not, I'm legitimately angry about how much of a faggot OP is. He seems like an entitled little shit who think the world owes something.

We get it: You befriended a girl and were too much of a pussy to make a move until she friend zoned you. It's not particularly profound, complicated, or worthy of attention.

t. toastie roastie

thats fine man you can think those things but ultimately this is my thread. please respect the way i feel like i do for you its only fair

i'm gonna beat you up, dude

Stop trying to be friends with girls unless you legit only want to be their friend, or you're into them but they have a guy already. Seriously just stop!

When you meet a girl you're interested in just start moving in right away, don't even give yourself enough time to get attached before you know whether or not it's going anywhere with her! Your best chance to get in there with a girl is going to be while you're still new and interesting to her anyway.

fuck you, this is a board for music not your whiney bullshit. None of this is vaguely music related and this thread unironically belongs on /r9k/.

Then you break up with her and move on. Waiting until you have an unhealthy obsession with your crush before you ask her out is not only creepy from a girl's POV, but it also ruins any chance you'll have of being friends with her if it doesn't work out.

From the tone of your OP, it sounds like you dont have a lot of confidence. You would have likely been emotionally dependent on her, and no healthy girl can put up with that for more than a few months. Chances are, had she said yes today, she would have ended up breaking it off before long after getting tired of your codependence and then you'd be 10x more miserable than you are now. I say this not to be hurtful, but because I was in your shoes when I was 20 years old. Fortunately I learned from my mistakes, stopped being such a needy beta, and found a girl that I have been with for 6 years and am engaged to.

You need to get your own shit together emotionally before you enter into a relationship. You clearly aren't ready for a relationship, and fortunately for the both of you, she was able to see that. Best of luck to you, my man.

Nope

/thread

these guys are correct

These two are spot on. Work on yourself and stop having female friends that your are interested in.

Also, if a girl continues to make excuses as to not hanging out with you, then its time to cut her loose. She doesn't actually like you.

HAHAHAHHAHA you must be over 18 to visit this website

This. It's not fun, but suck it up. Get really drunk and write some emo songs about it and then move on

ok, look up on bandcamp "amelie poulain" a couple months from now