My father died a few hours ago

My father died a few hours ago.

What do?

pic unrelated

post body

>pic unrelated
Thanks for the heads up

Mourn the shithead. Scream/cry/lay down and feel empty. Take care of anyone else close to you.

Mine killed himself 3 weeks ago, I've barely even processed the shit.

GL faggot

DON'T use it as an excuse to be a loser/procratinate in life

show dick

congratulations

or pussy what ever i'm not picky

maybe call the grave digger or how it's called?

Life happens. Which means death happens. We are destined for worm food. That doesn’t mean you can’t be sad. You just can’t change the inevitable Sorry bad shit happened to you.

has he ever touched you?

Sorry to hear that bro. How was your relationship to him?

Nothing. That was then.

greentext or it didn't happen

Be gay now that he won't disapprove

Or get a girlfriend and move on.

Sounds rough tbh, just sit down and let time heal itself

I played the Witcher 3 goty the first time. It helped me a lot.

when my dad died i took oxys for two days (i dont take pills normally) it numbed me because i already couldnt process it. i stopped oxys after two days and allowed myself to go through the waves of emotion. no reaction you have is wrong. no1 can tell you how to mourn. just do it as it comes. be open with those you care about and ask for help if you need it. close people off is the worst thing you can do right now, but at the same time you might need alone time as well. just dont cut yourself off for long periods of time.

>for dust you are and to the dust you shall return

Literally the best advice

The rest of you are a bunch of faggots

Stfu

rip dad, remember him, accept his death, reflect and move on once you've accepted that. some user said cry so cry nigga it okay men cry as well, but don't be a pussy as fag cuck and kill youself bc then you wasted all of our time boi

Remember the good, forget the bad.

rip dad, remember him, accept his death, reflect and move on once you've accepted that. some user said cry so cry nigga it okay men cry as well, but don't be a pussy as fag cuck and kill yourself bc then you wasted all of our time.

>why those have $0!!?

doesn't really matter
do what you want to do
this will take years to work itself out
i recognize your loss

Hahaha your dads dead. Toughen up, son.

Make him proud posting more and stop to being such a faggot.

i miss my dad too

Perhaps do what every single other human being in the history of mankind has done in the same exact situation?! Be sad, take care of funeral, live on. It's not that hard unless you're a potato.