Aye Sup Forums, nier automata is 50% off and costs $13.99, I have no money but would like to own that game...

aye Sup Forums, nier automata is 50% off and costs $13.99, I have no money but would like to own that game. it sounds pathetic i know but if few people could send me any sum of money, i could afford the game, i have $4.32 on my steam wallet.
before posting any links would like to see if there's anyone willing to help me. thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/AvengerOfCairn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Send nudes

seconding nudes

That game sucks ass. It sucked in a bunch of weebs to buy it because the main character was hot af. I got 50$ in steam if you go jump off a bridge ill have bought it by the time you come back.

mmm I have a total of $12435.49 worth of Bitcoins. You have to offer me up something obviously.

What's in it for me?

ha what a poor guy. No one likes mexicans

well... i'm a dude first of all. also i'm ill so can't leave my house. otherwise can do almost anything, whatever you ask.. i guess.

also why does it suck?

You need to be over 18 to post here

yeah its not much money, trying to get it at least $100,000
not sure what I want from some random stranger, but I don't give free money

too bad i'm 21

yup that's totally underestandable, so what do you want me to do heh

sharpie goes in pooper

do you not have some way of getting income?

post your steam ID and do something entertaining. If I get enticed, ill by it for u

Not really, used to rent out my parents' appartment since they were aboard, but not anymore because they're back.
Had a full time job but was fired.

Hello,
I am kindly asking for the new game Into the Breach, it's a turnbased Strategy game.
My ID is: steamcommunity.com/id/AvengerOfCairn/

Get a new job. Fuck.

You're a waste of oxygen

yeah but the thing is i have no idea how to entertain. like.. i could write something on my chest and pose like a girl kek

forgot my id
/profiles/76561198093197111

looks gay. you're also a faggot. sharpie in pooper

And if anyone is looking for game recommendations: Shadow Tactics is brilliant and runs supersmooth with the new patch

Why does the game look gay? Just because it doesn't have AAA realistic graphics?
It's a fun game with interesting mechanics, and that's all that matters.

i agree

are you some kind of faggot?

>why those have $0!!?

kek

Send some of that my way for food user.
paypal.me/diafuckinbetes

nice digits, yo!