Literally could not agree more

Literally could not agree more.

>don't blame a woman for being a cheating slut when you were busy serving your country

You're right, they should kill her instead.

>implying a child would abandon their own father

Only a woman is lowly enough to betray their own family.

I know you're just being ironic, but some people really do think this image makes a good point. And here's what makes me mad: it ignores what's really important. The fact that women are actually able to vote, when they don't have to sign up for the draft, is fucking nuts. Women are the majority and thus play a massive part in voting these politicians in power, the same ones they call corrupt and blame the soldier for fighting for.

>serving your country

Youre dying for the jews, cuck.

>Sweden
>calling other people cucks

SHUT IT DOWN

Thisx100

Absolutely atrocious bait OP. You really should just kill yourself for such a poor effort

>cuck
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

>for politicians

Bitch please.

>for money

Yeah, I did it for money and benefits. Do you think I give a fuck? Nope.

>murdering for politicians

fuck off, I murdered mudslimes because it was fun

>implying women only leave their men when they are suddenly and unexpectedly decide to join the military and get sent overseas
>implying women get into a stable relationship with another man instead of just being single moms who sleep around

Soldiers in Roman times were paid well. Today they are worse than wagecucks, only retarded people sign up. As Kissinger put it: Army man are dumb animals. The woman is breeding with more intelligent genes so her offspring can survive.

>His wife fucking another men while he's overseas fighting so she and the bull back home could have comfortable life fucking eachother

>he's not a cuck

>Sweden
>still calling other people cucks

No better retort? Back to your cuck barrack, cletus Iglesias isnt done with your wife yet.

>Sweden
>STILL calling other people cucks

I ran out of Game of Thrones reaction images.

We are allowed to call americans, brits, germans, french and norweigians cucks

>Surrogate father to help raise the kids
>Black bull to help fill her pussy

I don't know about that Swede-o-cuck, that sure sounds like hatespeech. It would be a shame if I told your handlers about that, but I'll let this thread slide cause I feel for you.

>implying it doesen't happen

When the father is not around, the woman is the one who the child takes their cues from. If the child is young enough, a 2-3 year deployment is a significant portion of that child's life. Given enough time, a woman can introduce a new man as the child's father-figure and get the child to accept that man if they are young enough.