What made you sad, lately?

What made you sad, lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pox7gNzEcuU
youtu.be/5kYA4b6qduU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell me.

the crushing realisation that no matter how hard I work or how many people I talk to, I'll always be a worthless waste of flesh.

My legs are too long to fit my motorcycle comfortably, and the footpegs and gear lever can only be adjusted so much.

My best friend died a while back and I miss him.

I have knee dmg at 22 and I can barely walk properly. I also have pain from the injury so if I am awake I can feel. I often find myself wondering if it would be better for it to be amputated

My dog got diagnosed with an osteosarcoma.

the fact that the last of my inside voice finally went silent

I'm gonna die in front of my computer, and I'm whittling away my days until I finally get that sweet release

My cat is dying. Not really that big of a deal but it's rough seeing her stumble around practically emaciated. She's still really loving and doesn't seem to be in pain so I haven't had her put down yet but I know it'll be soon.

Honestly these people dying

youtu.be/Pox7gNzEcuU

this.

also, my life is making me sad.

An heroing in a couple of months.

Realizing I’m 30 single, have been for 6 years - feel so alone. Want to crawl into a hole and disappear

Got sad about some new students under my supervision who acted super grown up and confident when we were in the cafeteria making small-talk. The way they carried themselves with their unhidden arrogance just makes me feel gloomy. I hate it when younger people than me esp. women act super serious and have the mannerism of pensioners...
Makes me feel like an imbecile

Maybe you are an imbecile. Nothing worse than a retarded adult who can't act their age.

configuring microsoft server2008r2 and creating 2 clients in one computer

I silently farted in an elevator and i am sad more people were not riding the elevator

ass niggers

My girlfriend has gained weight over the year we've been together, but she's the best person I've ever been with. I'm not either about her weight now, but I don't want to marry her and then she just gives up on trying to look good.

youtu.be/5kYA4b6qduU
This a little. Hitler was right. Jews are not good

I am antisocial, don't have a gf even though ugly girls say I look cute but why can't I have a 10/10 hot ass babe.

>waaahhh I'm alone!
Get out more, make friends with Co workers, get a personality other than video games, get a girl.

No ot means they are boring people. And after thoae last few years of freedom they'll go ahaid to become nameless cogs in the huge apparatus. With their petty strives, zero friends from work and constant pushing the underdog in the mud while sametime kissing the boss's round ass...
Ever had a chitchat woth german med student. That's what I'm talking about.