Don't mind me, just posting this

Don't mind me, just posting this.

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/28/political-ideology-in-america-by-race/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and this

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/28/political-ideology-in-america-by-race/

Oh look, the people who have the most reason to be hated are the ones that want to silence hate speech.

>people conditioned to be communists are communists

why can't they all just go back to their home countries?

everything they want is there for the taking

Any chart for male/female?

Convenient of you to ignore the second graph. :-)

You don't have a rebuttal to that, do you?

>white men are the most ethical, industrious, and value liberty the most
Wow, its almost like white men are responsible for the majority of everything good in the world.

What exactly is there to rebuttal against? That whites have jobs and don't want a welfare state?

:-)

>smaller government
>that regulates such things as hate speech

blacks and hispanics are truly retards with iq below 90

don't mind me, i'm a retard myself

So Asian Americans don't exist?

idea: genocide the minorities. Then hate speech okay. Democracy wins

Damn, I hate Hispanics now. I am no longer a #CruzMissile.

Basketball americans think they are excempt

I see immigrants here being blatant ethnic tribalists and view themselves as anti-racists at the same time, as well

Stop shit posting Ryan

you suck, nigger

The reason shitskins want to ban hate speech is because they know it will only work one way: against whites.

Just look at South Africa. You can be a black judge in Johannesburg who says whites should be rounded up and tortured to death, and no one will blink and eye. But if you're a white person who says there are IQ differences between blacks and whites, you can go to jail.

It will be the same in the U.S. once whites are a minority. We are truly doomed unless we get an ethnostate or force nonwhites to leave.

Yes! Smart girl.

what's your point faggit?

well, at least you made me lol

No need to point it out m8, we saw your flag.

Bloody hell,

Threads are getting slid hard on pol atm

Don't do that.
Honestly where will we go when all the authoritarian commies will run the world ?
In Africa ?