In a NBA2k group on Normiebook

>in a NBA2k group on Normiebook
>all of the niggers are Lebron dickriders and live in random places like the Carolinas or Texas
>call them out as bandwagoners and dickriders who follow a man over a team
>they get mad

Are all Lepoop fans like this? Being a Lebron fan seems like a loss-loss situation unless you're from Miami. Either you're a bandwagoner or you are from the shithole known as Cleveland, Ohio.

>mj got swept pre pippen
>cucked and fucked by bird and pistons
>finally win when magic and them are old
>retire first time and pippen makes ECSF without you more than you did without him due to refball
>comeback and get cucked by shaw

>legod takes scrubs to finals
>leaves and they're a lottery team
>legod leaves miami
>they suck cock

>muh points
>lebron passes jordan with less shots
>muh 6-0
>reaching finals < getting swept in the first

I'm in the same group and it's turned into real cancer. Like I don't give a fuck about mj or Lebron I just want 2k discussion lol

Why is MyCareer so shit? I feel like I'm forced to be some fatherless nigger teen and also there's like 20 minutes between any actual basketball.

why can mj never find any clothes that fit him? you're the richest athlete on the planet for fucks sake

this. and practice being a necessary part. shit sucks.

brb, about to finish a game before the all star game which ill try and score 60

Is there a way to edit rosters in GM mode so I can give 99 to everyone on the Kings?

Miami was good after he lost you stupid fuck

>following the historic path of the best current player on the planet is dickriding

ud have to edit the roster and load it as u start mygm mode. cant edit in save game

>all of the niggers are Lebron dickriders and live in random places like the Carolinas or Texas
Same with Golden Taint fans. Doesn't matter what team it is, bandwagoners gonna bandwagon

>have favorite player
>root for his team
Makes far more sense than asking jeeves to search altavista for the mapquest result of the nearest stadium, and picking the team that plays there

>point out that LeBron lost to the 2011 Mavs and 2014 Spurs who were old as fuck
>they say Jordan lost to Celtics and Pistons and couldn't win shit
>mfw the Celtics and Pistons were in their prime while Mavs and Spurs were old
Then you have "b-but Jordan couldn't win without Pippen' when LeBron literally left his team 2(two) times for rings. Better built not bought

>reaching finals < getting swept in the first

I agree with you even though you're retarded and meant the opposite.

>normiebook
>niggers
>mad

cool autism, op

to be fair we're on Sup Forums

Do what he said. But I prefer myleague better.

I agree with you here. Having moved a lot through my childhood (military brat) I have no real team to cheer for. But I have favorite superstars who I like due to their play style/personality/etc and Lebron is my favorite right now so I like the Cavs the most. Unless it's related to Lebron, I could care less about Ohio, Cleveland, and the Cavs though.

Also really like John Wall so I follow the Wiz secondmost. Shame that they'll have to eventually face each other in the ECF soon, but I'll support Lebron.

I know many here think I'm a dumbshit bandwagoner who should kill myself or w/e but being a player-fan is pretty fun.

It's the same people that actually believe harden is some historic player or that the warriors are hands down better than the 90s bulls. People don't realize the league is suffering pretty intense stat inflation and there is a lack of parity now like there never was before.

Go ahead, tell me that the league lacked parity in the 90s because the bulls always made it to the finals. They had to go through a very competitive east where multiple teams had balanced rosters built around at least one superstar. Tell me harden is a top 10 Sg because he has a good statline playing in a Mike d'antoni system. He constantly chokes when push comes to shove and is essentially a glorified chucker who is smart enough to milk his superstar status, achieved by cultivating that hideous cum catcher he calls a beard, for free throws to make him look efficient. Tell me the warriors are the best team ever despite playing in a league where only at max three teams are competitive to them and where they put on the biggest choke job ever.

People like to think the time they live in is the most important, and since most people you come into contact with never watched Jordan play, they want to think they get the pleasure of watching the best ever, when in reality he still isn't hands down the best 3 ever (I'd take Larry bird). Sure, Jordan got pippen, but lebron twice created his own super team to his liking. Sure, Jordan got beat by the Pistons and the Celtics (both teams being the best in each franchises' history). Lebron got beat by a geriatric spurs team and an ever more geriatric mavs.

>After he leaves
Reading comprehension of (you)

Ohio has nice parts

It doesn't matter where you live. It matters where you're from. If you're born in Chicago and live in Atlanta you can be a bulls fan. Also you're posting Jordan when I know you're not from Chicago so you're the same.

Why dont you just follow it as a fan of the sport? Niggas always feel the need to sit in another mans lap on here