She's innocent cute, would smash.

Bump

Wwyd

Smash

Smash real hard

what a fugly cunt

throat rape

Wwyd to my friend who just turned 18?

seems like a nice girl, pleasant date, witty conversation some weed and kissing n stuff...

wwyd?

prostitute/10

force her to fuck dogs, sell videos for profit..

Wwyd ?

force her to fuck multiple homeless people at once

wwyd

Anyone?

What would you do to my friend?

rape, then toss her to the homeless so they can use her

filthy prostitute, creampie her vagina then have her fuck dogs and pigs

Fuck brutally her ass and her cute mouth

Cum in eyes

anal rape then break her teeth

send them to a retirement home and force them to swallow the semen of all the old farts

Id hit and run

slap my dick on her glasses and force her to give me deep and hard facefuck while i grab her bit tits very rough. when im close to cum, i bend her over and rip off her panties to give it her hard from behind and cum all over her dirty asshole!

does anyone want to r4r?

filthy slut deserves to liv only on semen, i would have her do the most depraved shit possible and force feed her semen intravenously as breakfsast lunch and dinner

wwyd

i would make her my personal whore, and occasionally force her to fuck a gang of midgets to humiliate her

filthy whore deserves to be sexually assaulted by fat ugly smelly homeless niggers on the daily

smash

hulk smash

smash

Wwyd?

wwyd to her

Final smash

more

For your girl I'd slid into the booth with her and run my hand along her legs. I'd work my way into her pants and finger fuck her in public and see how long she;d last. When she cums, I'd get her under the table and blow me. I'd tell her that I'll cum in her mouth, but right before I do I'll pull out and cream all over her face. I'll just zip up and walk away, leaving her there in a cum covered mess, trying to clean herself up before anyone else notices.

you do reply for reply?

throat fuck her, grab her by the tits to pull her onto my cock. throw her on her stomach and fuck her in the ass, alternating between pulling her head back by her hair to hear her scream and spanking her until she cried. cum on her face then clean my cock off in her mouth

Pass

Looks like she’s from the reserve

who got jungle fever?

imagine this 18 year old piece of indian ass bouncing on your cock

Wwyd?

Ugly

That smell tho. I’ve been there yuk

if it meant i get to breed her i'll take my chances

Will reply to anyone who replies.

would turn ur bitch around and fuck her in the ass for a while. then id switch to her mouth making her suck my cock so it gets all wet. id then fuck her ass again untill i have to cum all over it

you wanna reply 4 reply?

Rate? WWYD?

I would breed this jewess and our child would be the anti-christ

I would throat fuck your girl until her tongue dried up then id doggy style her pussy until i impregnated her all while sucking her tits and playing with them.

8/10

wwyd rate?

amazing tits

tell me more about this semen demon

would breed this pajeeta too.

I hate smash or pass threads. Let me give you fucking autists a hint, you never, ever, ever, ever, pass on a piece of ass.

she gives the best bj i've ever had

only after she takes my cum for a nice halfie baby

I'd slap her face and tear her clothes open. I'd facefuck her hard to make her drool all over and between her tits then fuck them to cum in her face. She would eat all of my jizz like a good whore and go on with her day, smiling and being happy to be a dirty little slut .

forgot to rate 8.5/10

i once fucked an obese lady with bad teeth that was 20 years older than me...

I'll fuck your grandma as long as nobody finds out

WWyd to this tease who gets off on guys staring at her?

Id tity fuck her for weeks blasting loads all over her, she would suck me whenever i needed it, driving, at work at home, on the computer, she would become a total cum slut. \
8/10 tits.

wwyd rate?

cute, seems down to earth

8/10

When she's walking alone at night, I'd grab her from behind and throw that little slut on the ground. I'd rip a hole in her shorts and fuck her tight little pussy until she's crying and begging me to stop. As she loses consciousness from the shock, I'd push my cock so deep into her pussy to make sure she gets every little drop.

shes insanely hot dude 9.5/10

i have time to write now. reply and ill reply better next time. ur girl is amazing really like the r4r

What else can you tell me about her? I'm looking for non-sexual details. How old is she?

dude more pls i wanna continue to write to her

High end thot. 6/10 pass
7/10 smash nice tits
8/10, smash unprotected

Well get the fuck off Sup Forums and go do it. she's looks absolutely perfect.

9/10 would turn her into my breeding sow and dump my cum into her every day like an animal

damnnnnnn

id fuck her ass all the way down her butthole.
id turn her around right there on the beach and put her on her knees, tell her to open up that mouth and relentlessly fuck her throat

the 3rd girl is fucking hot.

pls more

i wanna take her tits in both my hands and play with them untill i fuck them. afterwards id grab her head and stick my dick all the way down her throat. she gags over it and i continue to fuck her face untill i blow my load all over it. more pls

Smashhhhhhhh