It's time again my fellow drunken rambling retards, whatcha drinkin on this fine snowy day?

It's time again my fellow drunken rambling retards, whatcha drinkin on this fine snowy day?
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCWfjQygMZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

Bacardi gold in tea

Why would you share that in this thread?

Captain Morgan & coke, also tawny (malt wiskey). Chucked another sickie for work tomorrow. DGAF

cheap generic 54 % supermarket rum

jim beam to help mellow the cocaine in my system and hopefully let me get to sleep soon. i have plenty of coke left but i don't want to stay up for a 2-day binge.

stolen bottle of jameson

Welsh vodka and coke for me later, cup of tea at the moment though.

im drinking strong haze with my lungs

good old german beer

You mind passin a bit of that ole cokehead joes way?

i'd share if you were here

Would love to binge on that shit :/

That one's boring as fuck. One of the Munich Six, I mean, Munich Shits.

So lets meet up

nice

cardhu is good in blends but i don't really like it on its own. same with aberfeldy, shit on its own but in dewar's 12 it's amazing.

I'm sipping on some ardbeg corryvreckan and trying to feign interest in this burnley everton game for my mate before we watch liverpool later.

This guy knows his peat.

Personally I'm more of a Speyside Single kinda guy, but I will stray when there is a finer Islay or, GASP, Highland malt available.

Some of the Dalmore limited releases with the sherry/oloroso cask finishes are very exceptional. Having said that, most punters will never sample the best of Scotlands finest...

Me on the other hand. Winning at life.

there's never been a better time to get into whisky in my opinion. they're trying so many new things that it's hard not to fall in love with something

there's a really good english distillery i found by total accident, and of course they named it 'the english' to be cunts, but if you do spot it, get the smokey one. shits fucking ridiculously good.

also if you're into sweeter speysides, there's a welsh whisky called penderyn myth that you'll love.

Oh, right now I'm sipping on some genuine '85 Lagavulin, fire with burnt caramel/cinnamon and tinned jam and marmalade. A serious waste considering the night I have had, nevertheless, still something special.

3 fingers, heavy cut crystal, 1 cube of ice with a splash of water out of the filter thanks darling.

Will definitely look that one up Sup Forumsro.

Cheerio, pip pip and all that fucken shit.

Itt a bunch of lying kids pretend.

mate no one on this site is under 25 apart from the odd weeb

Well prove your fucken age then user.

I'm about to rack up 40 years on this shit cunt filled floatin rock. Perhaps when you hit 19 you may lose that edgy feel.

Vodka in 2 hours

I was here 5 years before that. Even if I was 6 that still makes me older than you newfriend.

Kiss puddy goodnite, enjoy your angst, jerk yourself to sleep to the many trap threads you shitty cunt.

Oh dear, woops, I thought I was responding to this twat My last still stands. I'm not a robot. Also check my quads.

what kind smart user?

Haven't had Cardhu in a long time, that thing is top shit.
Sipping Monkey 47 gin now, the best of the best along with Hendrix.

Have you sampled the Tasmanian Gins? Not OP, me here I can't really do the Gin, I mean there are heaps of gin cunts in my neck of the woods, most like this youtube.com/watch?v=YCWfjQygMZE , but yeah it's an aquired taste without or without a blood orange soda mix.

>retard.jpg

Nice dubs.

Haven't had the opportunity to try the Tasmanian gins, what I love in Monkey 47 and Hendricks is the juniper that adds oh so much flavor to it. It's like another plane of enjoying booze.
And you don't need to mix them with anything to drink them.

Prove it.timestamp with what you are drinking or you are a larping faggot.

Shouchuu and soda.

wat is?

Kind of like half-strength vodka with an earth flavour. Japanese/Korean.

sounds tasty, I like the otherwise soft cloudy flavour of sake

It's pretty different from sake. More like an earthy, smoky, but clean flavour. Try it if you can find it, with soda, water, or hot water.

bump

poachers choice

badgers is alright tho, not good not bad

White lightning Moonshine from my local friendo

What would you folk be drinking in the event of a thermonuclear exchange?

Everything I can get my hands on