Tfw too dumb for hellraiser

>tfw too dumb for hellraiser

Isn't that a good thing, you'll live longer

I'm not really into horror but I'm trying to, but is the first Hellraiser worth checking out?

book was better desu

It's the best one. You can safely skip the rest, they just become memetic with each one.

Why the fuck did Frank want to unlock it.

He was some YOLO faggot, traveled the world and experienced every pleasure someone humanly could. He was exhausted and bored of life by that point so he decided to seek out the box, but got more than he bargained for.

Is inhumane torment supposed to be pleasure?

He didn't realize it was going to be torment. He just knew it was supposed to be unearthly pleasures but the cenobites are degenerate masochists.

>He's not explored every aspect of pleasure and depravity to the point where the deepest sadistic and masochistic impluses are as passé as a dry, unenthusiastic handjob from an elderly asian masseuse

Look at this fucking pleb

I long for the day someone makes another good Hellraiser movie.

I'm going to have to ask you to leave this board right now, we don't take kindly of dumb people around here, you have plenty of other options but Sup Forums isn't one, here only people of a certain level of intelligence are allowed to browse and post, so kindly remove yourself from this board.

>but I'm trying to
That's why you fail.

But not deliciously.

Somebody pls explain this pic

To some people it is. The Cenobites weren't always demons; they were supposed to be sex weirdos based on people Clive Barker met in fetish clubs.

Many BME videos contain weirder shit than anything in the Hellraiser movies.

It's the box from hellraiser.

>tfw normie enough to relate to this guy

>Waited a decade for Scarlet Gospels
>It was shit

Why, Clive?

Watch the first two movies, possibly the third if you just want an additional passable movie. But then after drop them completely, only Inferno is worth your time after that.

The moment Hellraiser becomes an American produced series at Hellraise III and no longer British-American, it becomes incredibly generic and descends in quality.

Wasn't it a lot shorter than it was originally going to be? I've also heard rumors that it was ghost written.

Normies, when will they learn

It was meant to be something like Weaveworld in size, delving all the way back to the Cenobite's role in the crucifixion of Christ.

Instead it was a few hundred pages where Pinhead had a genuine anime fight against Satan, got bodied and died.

>Spends the whole book killing every major name in hell so he can find out why Satan isn't around anymore
>Finds out Satan an hero'd out of boredom
>Steals his shit so he can now be the Satan
>Satan wakes up and fucks him up
>Pinhead dies and Satan escapes to Earth and falls in love with a human woman.
>The End

Oh but at least there was the scene where Pinhead raped the blind, crippled black woman just for shits and giggles.

>2016
>no Everville or The Great and Secret Show (to a lesser extent) mini-series
Based Barker, make this happen, fucker

>It was meant to be something like Weaveworld in size, delving all the way back to the Cenobite's role in the crucifixion of Christ.
That would have been interesting. What a shame....

how do we fix the ending of the First Hellraiser?? its awful

The second one is better imo, but the first one is pretty good considering it's low budget.

It's closer to sci-fi or fantasy than straight horror, really. The cenobites are more interesting than they are frightening.

autism.

but that guy was an asshole