Fuck pol. I'm drunk and I tried to red pill my friends. Some of them got upset...

Fuck pol. I'm drunk and I tried to red pill my friends. Some of them got upset. One chick said i was a privileged white male and I snapped. I told her all the statistics of women overtaking men and my guy friends betrayed me. Why are women so happy to be the victim all the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2KZb2_vcNTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A

Ye

Do you want a hug or something, leaf?

You fucked up OP.

You went full redpill.

You never go full redpill.

I do man. I have severe depression everyday of my life, and to be told im privileged by asilver platter whore pisses me off

>trying to do something as delicate as redpilling people while drunk.

You dun goofed, leaf.

I know :(

Bring it in my shitposter friend.

My ppints were valid though. She said all white men are privileged. I said why is ok to say that generalization but not that muslims are terrorists

She literally responded ARE YOU KIDDING ME

I was honestly going to just shitpost this thread, but fuck mate, that's depressing

Get better friends. Why would anyone even hang out with people who talk about "male privilege" unironically?

Respect bro, we shitpost but we got eachothers backs

You had all the advantages of a white male and you still managed to fuck it up. Now you complain about getting "overtaken" by women like some kind of beta cuck.

This world is still run by white males. My last company white males were only 1/3 of the engineering work force but had 100% of the management positions. Only way for me to get a promotion was to get hired into another company and now I have to live in fucking France. The advantage is real senpai, even though you managed to waste yours.

And then trying to sperg out about it to normies just revalidates your beta cuck status.

You're an idiot.
You need to be tactful, and forget about statistics when you're talking with these people.
Don't ever consider them friends either. They're not your friends. They're enemies.

I always talk politics when I drink and it works out every single time. You have to know how to talk to people.

The one guy is cool. He invited a friend who invited these whores. I admit i got triggered but for good reason

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MAIL

Damn dude, why do you have to work for a white run company?

Why not... why not go to all the super successful non-white ones bro?

Fucking mud man. Sick and tired of you mud people walking into a white country full of white people and walking into a white built company to.....

Bitch about white people!

Go back home E.T.

How friend? I dod it with reasoning, stats, analogies, but nothing worked. Im a leaf near Toronto, everyone is liberal as fuck man

>aus/can alliance forming

DELET THIS

Those women AREN'T your friends, they're the spawn of the failed generation, the epitome of the western worlds moral degeneracy, they're your enemies.

Facts are irrelevant; your political stance should be based on what gives you the fuzziest feeling inside if you want to be able to hang out with people like your "friends".

America, i fucking love you man. Please ellect trump and annex us. Join our alliance

Look, I understand why. I made a scene when i shouldnt have. The whores werent my friends, i met them just now, its just that only my one friend took my side

That's what happens when you believe Sup Forums memes and try to use them to "redpill" rational people.
I'm sure you told them how Jews control the world. Stupid fucking kids.

Americans are trying really hard to be Aus/Can tier shitposters, but we need to find our niche. Canadians shitpost from the left, Australians are nearly unintelligible. What do Americans have besides extreme arrogance and cuckposting?

Just be a smart person and anything you say stupid people will have to agree. That may seem hard, but that's probably because you are not the redpilled person you think you are.

There's literally no reason to argue with some liberal whore. If the society was actually build to last she would have zero rights. Try to get the guys to agree and maybe she follows.

But Jews do control the world...

No I didn't I told them that men work harder jobs, men are more likely to be homeless men are more likely to get harsher criminal sentences men commit suicide a lot more than women but they're 'privileged'

Americans are the best

This is why meatspace friends are garbage and we should be your only friends.

Politics are tribal, not ideological. Never forget that.

Whoah bro, don't devalue the arrogance stock value. That's our bred and budder.

>pick random flag
>claim you don't know what country they are
>but you will treat them like they matter anyway

>pick random flag
>address them by completely different country
>on another continent
>when they correct you, and they will correct you
>claim no one cares anyway

Belgium and Norway love this game.

who honestly gives a fuck about Belgium anyway, they're not even a real country

I love you guys. The shithole im in is insane. I know there are memes and bullshit here but you guys understand how fucked the world is. Im in a country run by le weed man... I have no hope... Im strill drunk but fuck. Thank you guys.

Then if you gain nothing else from this experience, you know now which friend has your back with this shit.

My friend who ive known for 5 years tried to tell me refugees are good and nice

So the next day i deleted him out of my live

>what is Belgian chocolate
They are more relevant than Canada

Your friends didn't betray you, they just revealed to you that they weren't your friends to begin with. Better soon than later.

Remember the Sup Forumss are Keks chosen people, we will stand united against the liberal hordes

Europe got really simplistic with their flags.

>if your flag is just lines of colors you do not matter

Sorry germany

kid... i have to say you something who isn't easy to hear since you love to swallow the blue pill but, jews do control the world

Normies only look to see how the alpha behaves - they don't use logic or make independent decisions on how they will act.
IRL, if you are not alpha, you have to find one to draft behind, or you will get btfo.

lmao autistic sperg

just hide your powerlevel ..

>friends

those people arent your friends

Guaranteed I contribute more to society than your NEET ass.
Keep doing nothing and then bitching about how the man is holding you down. You're no different than a negroid.

Yea. Its treally my only friend, hes pilled and ive lnown him all my life. Its just upsetting knowing how cucked this country is. My one friend and my mother are the only people i relate to ethically and politically

You have to read people. Respond correctly and use arguments that work on these people.
Here's a recent conversation I had when drunk as fuck. This happened in UK where everyone is liberal as fuck.
>I am sick of the media lying about everything. They're just not reliable at all. It's 100% propaganda at all times, right?
What I did was start the conversation by framing it the way I want the conversation to go. They agree with me completely, they're not going to say ''no, fuck you dude, media is reliable! I trust the media!''
>yeah, fugg the media
>right, so, what do you think of Trump?
>I think he's like racist and sexist, and what about his hair? He's an asshole
>Right, right. That's what you heard, but do you know where the idea of him being racist comes from? Tell me where you heard that he's racist
>I don't know, just somewhere. He said all mexicans are rapists.
At this point I got the guy by the balls. I explained that ''all mexicans are rapists'' thing comes from the media (which we established can't be trusted). I recited the actual quote and explained what's going on with the Mexican border.
Was very polite, and instead of getting mad I laughed when they said something wrong. I presented myself as an authority on the subject, and when they said something wrong I used it as an opportunity to educate them.

I believe I was influenced in how I speak to these people from Veritasium videos. Just look at this video. This is how I speak to Liberals. Works every single time. They're children. If you can't handle liberals you are never going to be a good parent.
youtube.com/watch?v=2KZb2_vcNTg

No thanks Pierre I'm going to hang out here until I can leverage another promotion back at home.
Also need to learn my French cuz American chicks love that shit.

PS why the fuck are you guys always on strike?

KEK I dunno familia I sure didn't have to go to France to strike gold.

Heavy bro, I can't imagine. Seems like only smart whites can bond and the rest hate each other. Fuck rednecks and libtards

you have the "american education" meme since 1 amerifat poster on 2 is retarded or totally ignorant.

(Even if the most interesting and intelligents i've ever met were also americans.)

idk if you can be proud of it desu.

oh that story again
just if redpilled individuals where not differen than SJWs, easy to trigger, bound to violence and intellectually dishonest
you're lonely but you're better than anybody else and you know the truth and you're right
REALLY?

I actually had an argument about trump, i brought up the point that he has been a successful man for decades but only now that he has a chance to fuck over liberal media he is hitler? I just got ARE YOU KIDDING ME IM DONE IM DONE.

Again man, im still drunk but ill watch your video tomorrow. I appreciate your response brother

lol I

I got drunk with American international students buddies yesterday and somehow we ended up talking about Iraq deployment of one girls brother and I I managed to shift conversation to the point that Hitler didn't do nothing wrong and dropped redpill a about how good it was in 30s Germany.

I literally used the same tactic on my sister, worked perfectly
However, some of my buddies get this weird "w8 m8, I thud we agree bruh" look on their faces, even when I'm being super diplomatic

>redpilling
>being drunk
PICK ONE AND ONLY ONE IDIOT

>owned by jews
>not run by jews

K

If everything fails you can simply lie or tell a half-truth.
If you're not getting the response you need instead of saying
>he has been a successful man for decades but only now that he has a chance to fuck over liberal media he is hitler?
You can say
>he has been anti-war all his life, and now that Trump has a chance to win, and stop killing millions of Muslims in the middle east, now they all hate him? (important: don't bring up Hitler)
They're children. Be careful with their fee fees.

>have lib friends
>subtly maneuver around their beliefs
>make observations that go against their shit but it pc enough for them to listen to
>friends start telling me their views are changing to stuff that Sup Forums agrees with
>keep feeding them Sup Forums shit and recommend them videos

you need to be subtle, make them come to our views by their own will.

its manipulation. everyone is manipulated, if you can get manipulation down to a science then you can start the process of turning them

At least our education isn't in arabic

Well done, kids. It's nice to see my two boys getting along so well.

YOU FUCKING SLUT

How drunk does maple syrup get you?

Fuck sakes I just took 4:10 out of my life to watch that and now I don't trust trees.

Night you guys. Pol, you may be nihilistic assholes, but youre my nihilistic assholes. As sad as it is, you guys give me hope. I love you guys. Stay strong.

enough to be sorry