What is the greatest sporting nation and why is it New Zealand?

What is the greatest sporting nation and why is it New Zealand?

>greatest at rugby
>greatest at netball
>undefeated in the last world cup they competed in
>one of the best at cricket
>one of the best at sailing
>best female golfer
>population of 4.5 million

Other countries are you even trying at all?

Please kill yourself lad you fucking traitor

Brazil. In any -ball. Theyre actually born with a ball in hands

aus >>>> nz

How is NZ in volleyball, handball, water polo, futsal, surf, gymnastics, cycling, judo, jiu-jitsu, et cetera

hey mate we're talking about sports

Pretty good, as we have olympic medal winning teams for nearly all of those sports you mentioned.

>cricket
>Sailing
>Female golf

no you're not

dat casual sexism

Cheers. Please grace the colony with a visit sometime soon, father.

autism

shut up

Friendly reminder that the United States of America is the GREATEST

autism

Stop posting, Wiremu

Per cap it is Australia
Net it is USA
NZ is not the best by any metric

>netball

>one of the best at cricket

Kek peak zimbabwe were better than peak new zealand ever were. new zealand has only ever produced three (3) worthwhile players, one of which was a cripple that never played and the other the less famous cousin of a Hollywood actor who gets furious whenever someone calls him a kiwi and is literally begging for a Big Strong Australian passport

based usa

>worthwhile

Bond would have got into any of your historic winning teams.

Is ringbearing a sport?

Don't forget the mountaineering, medical and engineering pedigree mate :)

>First to summit Everest
>First to split the atom
>Invented plastic surgery

Something about small Anglo European countries that just werks so well

Too bad they're all on the way out

The earlier ones, sure.

Peak Gillespie/Lee/McGrath would have kept him out though. McGrath and Gillespie were better than he was when they were at their best and Lee's role in the side couldn't be taken over by Bond.

Bond was a great fucking bowler to be sure and I'm not taking anything away from him as a player, but New Zealand have never come close to having a player of his or Hadlee's calibre again. Crowe and Williamson are the next best, and they're nothing more than "great" players.

When McfuckingCullum is considered a great of the game in NZ while averaging 30 or some shit with the bat you know there's a problem. Don't think there's a single retired NZ batsmen to play more than 20 innings that has retired with an average that is half of Bradman's.

Why did the juve wog move to NZ lads

Yeah I struggled to think of any top batsmen too, even our test openers have higher averages.

Maybe you can answer how they're the best rugby team in the world though despite a tiny population compared to you, us, saffers, france etc. I have no clue.

Don't really watch too much rugby, but I imagine it's a combination of Maori genetics and that they're the only country where rugby is the most popular sport and without racial quotas

>Pandering to the BSK's

Pathetic from all of you.

thats a big pucci

Also, I know rugby is popular in France and the UK, but literally no one watches union here beyond saffer and kiwi expats. Australia would probably be much closer to New Zealand if >we cared about it as much as we care about each state's football code and cricket.

Just emulating my hero

If I was any good at mspaint I'd turn that Aussie flag into a nz one.....hang on I am good at ms paint.....hmm

Kys wog

Football is the only relevant sport.

Everyone plays football but only the best in the world get to be pros thus the ones that excel at it are the best in the sport world.

We don't play soccer and neither does New Zealand. The relevant sports in the oceanic region are rugby, Australian rules footy and cricket.

You first

Yeah and I could post a picture of the Brazilian cricket team if I wanted. It doesn't mean shit. No one fucking watches soccer in either country unless they're a wog.
Wellington only exists because it's part of the A League anyway, and the only reason the A League exists is because there's a couple of thousand wogs in Sydney and Melbourne that keep it afloat. New Zealand's league isn't even professional.

Auscucks

Embarrassing desu

>subhuman coloured

KEK

Exterminate yourself

And opposite side?

Same side in two parts

Nice

prove it

The LED

yeah they have two

The greatest sporting nation per capita, the greatest music nation per capita, the greatest filmmaking nation per capita. Literally what can >we not do, bros?

>implying no Iceland

Rid the natives.

The maori live peacefully in their bubbles of South Auckland and Tauranga, we have shown that it is fully possible to live peacefully with them, something that also makes us the best in the world at racial harmony per capita

australia btfo

Defend yourselves from Earthquakes.
Prevent your Rugby Players from beating women.
Stop Shitsprouter from posting.

Abos live peacefully in the desert and the northern half of the country

>only two WC participations

Ha, we were undefeated in the last football world cup we competed if I recall correctly.

they won the rugby world cup and came second in the cricket world cup mate

good post

>colonial circlejerk
No victories in volleyball, basketball and handball world cups, sports with relevant presence worldwide.

had a really good, long laugh at the contents of this post lads

Now what DID he mean by this?

Only basketball could be considered something resembling a sport out of those three.

basketball is literally a bottom rung sport too

literally made for sub 80 IQ amerilards
kek can't imagine a basketball fan trying to understand a scrum or why a cricket captain won the toss and bowled first

>implying any of those """""sports"""""" matter