Your 14 years old

>Your 14 years old
>A 26 year old teacher wants to have sex with you
Do you reject her sexual advances or do you allow her to rape you (because you're below the age of consent)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zYt0WbDjJ4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She can rape me and give me weed any time she wants.

you're

definitely accept the rape

*allow* her to rape you
you do realize how dumb that sounds?
and yes I would have sex with her at 14, hornier then ever, how's that even a question?

faggot detected

Yuo’r’e
Jesus Christ, do you even speak English? Nigger

yes nigger, I do

Wtf don't you see the power imbalance with this sex? Also you're below the age of consent.

I started fucking at 13. I used to imagine fucking my teachers all the time. Of course I'd let her *rape* me. She could have raped me every day, all day.

if you're smart you allow her to do it, blackmail her for more sex, favors in school, and "gifts". gotta be the devil

holy fuck i was a horny 14 year old I'd let her do whatever she wanted I cant believe kids are raised to tattle on this stuff not only do you get anything because shes scared of getting caught but u also get good grades

>Also you're below the age of consent.

wooaaahhh edgy as fuck aren't you?

Fuck you meme, nigga. I'd make her marry me, drop out, and live on her $50k/yr salary. She could never tell anyone. I'd move in her house at 18. She'd drop loans for some new cars, etc. I'd live like a king. Plus, pussy every night

wtf

she's married

imagine being her husband

would still be fapping to the idea of it all, would love it.

if you started fucking at 13, you wouldn't be here

maybe he's into it but still wtf

what kind of attractive young woman would want smelly awkward 14 year old boys

>rape
Statutory "rape" laws were the foot in the door the feminists needed to start labeling any kind of "problematic" sex as rape. And you fuckers let 'em do it.

they're getting divorced

Most of them aren't tattle-tailing, they brag to other friends who get pissed they aren't getting any and rat the teacher out. Or parents or girlfriends find text messages etc. The girl teacher in OP's picture was banging a young dude.

>what kind of attractive young woman would want smelly awkward 14 year old boys

a hebephile

any more pics of her?

Welcome to the net and the world newfag

Ya on /out/ where user got the pic.

Will the fish be involved?

Stupid question. Almost everyone dreamed of fucking their teachers when they were 14, and most of those teachers were far less hot than pic related

It makes sense when you look at the husband. Guy looks like a child, you see the submission in his eyes.

Don't rape me rape a push-pop

But I did start fucking at 13, and yet, here I am.

I would not divorce her. Sexy women are hard to find.

At 14, I wouldn't have known what was happening, but I would have liked it I'm sure.

>have sex
>tell no one
>deny it on a stack of bibles if asked
>tell/show everyone on the last week of senior year
>go to college with confidence & sexual experience
>woman who you wont see again is either punished or not, doesnt effect you in the slightest
Youth is wasted on the young.

Accept. Its not like im the one who's going to get arrested

I would love to fuck this teacher when I was a 14 year old horny teen. Fuck those retards who think the guy got "raped"!

In Italy the age of consent is 14 years old

Adam Carolla had a funny bit about this. How he would defend the woman teacher in court by putting the victim on the stand.

He'd ask the kid how many times he jerked off to the memory of fucking the teacher since it happened.

He'd rest his case after that, lol.

Italy is a fucking embarrassment to its history.

Ashamed to be Italian-American.

Bellow the age of consent
>Implying I'm the US
Damn, she can fuck me anytime she wants

are you retarded? look at that piece of ass holy shit

the kid prob had a bigger cock than her cuck husband

power imbalance? say a word, and she's off to jail...

that's not why teachers take advantage of their students

post more pics of the whore

Check out this guy still trying to fuck his english teacher.

*Yes, do.*

You tell her for her birthday you're going to sneak her into the back room of a party, tie her down over a bed, blindfold & gag her, and invite all your friends in and run a train on her ass until she's completely worn out. Bc you're the embodiment of her youth fetish and that's her ultimate fantasy, to be maximally desireable by youth.

You're an American.
Our history is the richest and most entertaining in the history of the world.

You know the word "Cuck?"
Right this way sir, a seat has just opened up in first class.

Sorry but .. as a 14 year old I would be severely depressed if I was fucking someone like her and the law came and stopped us.

His parents dobbed him in, fucking cunts. What shit parents. I'd be so mad at them.
His dad must be such a cuck.

Men and women are different. That is a hot young chick.

I'm not saying men can't be raped, but unless he presses charges or something ... come on.

This is bullshit.

so if it was some big greasy fat hamplanet who manipulated him into fucking her, is it child abuse because she's not hot

how much of a pussy pass giver can you possibly be

youtube.com/watch?v=zYt0WbDjJ4E

>have sex with 14 year old american boy, mixed feelings about it
>have sex witb 14 year old serbian girl, nothing hsppens since it's perfectly fine age of consent

yet america is the civilised one while Balkan is barbaric

Dude's a firefighter. Women cream themselves over that shit

post more pictures of the whore

You know that's a good point

Have sex, take video or pic to have proof you can show your parents who will sure the teacher and you will get easy money.

>BrainDamagePersonified.jpg

would not reject
would keep fuck regularly for like a year and then blow the rapewhistle and collect my gibs

Pretty sure he didn't tattle, his parents found out.

troof

so why do they?

underrated, kek

and when you was 14 you probably would stick your dick in anything, difference is that in the long run it would be mentally damaging

look if I was 14 i'd definitely want to fuck no matter the consequences so I guess its mostly in the hand of the adult to decide in that situation
also she got away with it and she is a predator

N N N N I C E
I
I
I
I
C
E

Nice.

>be teen
>be horny
>hot girl wants your D
>it's illegal/forbidden so it's even hotter
you must be a soyboy if you don't get it

I do that’s why I like it

>getting to bang a hot teacher
>"difference is that in the long run it would be mentally damaging"
No you nigger

That is the biggest load of shit I've ever heard. I consent to it I like it, it's great, killer ass = mentally damaged. First fucked at 15 I have no mental issues.

Here’s the thing I don’t think only pussies should get the pass here

But if a 26 year old man fucked a 14 year old girl then she would be mentally damged right? So it would be the same for boys

I fuck the fucking shit out of her.

>not mentally damaged
>on /b
heh, sure user. None of us are

yeah but how old was the girl though?

I had a teacher try to seduce me at 16?17? and she was 24
biggest regret in my life not at least playing a long. I guess I was oblivious or thought she was messing with me.

The girl was 19 if I remember correctly she was definatelly legal though.

bueno.

I'd ask to fuck her ass, throat and feet make her tell me she's my bitch when I pump my load up her tight educated ass.

Men and women are very different my friend. Perhaps if you ever met one in the flesh you would have spotted the difference. Or maybe you just aren't looking very attentively, faggot?

hmm fair enough, but do you think it would be considered a lot more wrong if the gender roles where swapped ?

haha

Yes ofcourse. But men and women are very different. When I think older man young girl I think pedophile but when the roles are switched I don't. Perhaps I'm wrong but from personal experience I can tell you that I was totally ok with what happened. And it wasn't a one off thing either.

>IF I MAN DID THIS TO A GIRL

>WHAT A FUCKING MONSTER

>HOLY SHIT RAPPEEEEE

human nature stupid fucking social construct

Not if they were all way ugly/old. You had to dream of the hot chicks or other people's teachers...

me at 14?
woman in the picture?

yes plz?