OH SHIT! Drump on sucide watch. Hollywood diva save the day and humanity yet again? And yes she happens to be a woman...

OH SHIT! Drump on sucide watch. Hollywood diva save the day and humanity yet again? And yes she happens to be a woman? Is there anything these god-sends can't do? What would WE do without them?

I won't even go check Trump's twitter, I'm THAT convinced he has already conceded the presidential badge and he's crying on his plane in a pillow as we speak.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-ddYhXAZc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"WE JUST NEED TO CALL THE WHITE WORKING CLASS A BUNCH OF RACISTS AND SEXISTS EVEN LOUDER"

She has a nice butthole.
Someone post the pic.

You sound mad

>Be Loud
that's you people have been doing and look where it got you

This tbqhfam

I got more of a smug vibe

LOUDER

he doesn't sound mad at all to me
are you perhaps projecting

Do celebrities actually think they political influence in the grand scheme. Also all they're doing is spewing nonsense which actually divide America even more. Dumbasses like her are the reason why trump won

its hilarious how they dont get this

its literally the largest demographic in the US and the democrats and """""liberals""""" are doing everything they can to alienate them

he won, you lost. accept it.

She's not actually the OP

Kek, this is the funniest part. Like, how do you think that is supposed to work?

I guess a degree in English or sociology isn't saying much.

>You can't fight back against the POTUS

I guess all those Tea Partyers should have stfu then huh?

Yeah they should have

you mean those "grass roots" faggots that were secretly backed by some megacorporation? fuck them

>Democracy is awesome! until we lose!

Do we, like, need to release more of your nudes to shup you up again?

are there more?

Hillary won the popular vote. Trump agrees the electoral college is fucked.

It couldn't hurt, Alec.

Were Republican celebs also this butthurt back in 2008?

It's annoying.

They were actually.

>the chick who sucked dick to get an Oscar is going to save America
YAY!

Let's not change our strategy or approach. Let's do what lost us the election. EXCEPT LOUDER AND MORE CUNTY

>celeb republicans
citation needed

They can't be as vocal because the Jews will blacklist them

Yes people were acting like it was the end of the world

But it kept turning

But it did create the beginnings of the movement that allowed Trump to take the white house

Just like in 8 years the same thing will happen again.

Yes, they were

Yes, there were just less of them.
>Not my president
>The country is going down the shitter
>I'm moving to canada
Same shit

>Alex Jones
>Rush Limbaugh
>all the Fox "journalists"

You said celebrities, not actors.

Someone explain the electoral college to me like I am a retard.
I literally can't understand what the electoral college is meant to do. Why do delegates, assigned by population, and set to vote generally in line with their states votes decide the election and not the popular vote? I know Hamilton was afraid of the stupidity of the mob or whatever, but I don't really see how the electoral college fixes anything.

because otherwise every election would just be decided by california

if they got a straight proportional number of delegates, they'd get like 68 or something and do the same thing anyway

i hope those fucks do end up seceding

Just keep on poking the hornets nest.

Because this is a country made up of semi-autonomous states. It's the "United States of America" not the "United General Population of America"

Yes, but lets not forget.

The world changed when the US "elected" Dubya and his puppeteers fear mongered the US into 2 wars and the culmination in rampant nepotism in the pentagon and in wallstreet.

Essentially Dick Cheney and the neo-cons destroyed the US.

All this SJW-PC-madness is a direct backlash to 8 years of Bush and the neo-fascism with the patriot act etc.

Lastly. One thing noone can deny. The US police force is a militarized out of bounds orginisation, which needs total oversight.

>HURR DURR NIGGERS

More white people are killed by the police than blacks.

The police is a problem.

At the end of the day, the reason I voted Trump, is because Id rather vote for the same candidate that racists, than to be conscripted in a global war.

She barely won it, libshits ate making it sound like it was a landslide

Calm down Ken

They are desperately clinging onto anything they can. They aren't used to not getting a losers trophy.

We're a federal republic, not a democracy. This stops populous states like California from steamrolling legislation and elections and fucking over the entire Mid West.

>and fucking over the entire Mid West.

The Mid West doesnt need Califronia to fuck them over, they did that themselves.

SOMEBODY GET JA RULE! get a hold of this motherfucker

youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-ddYhXAZc

What a great argument, let's dissolve the republic right now and go straight to direct democracy!

Its beyond me why those people thinks that showing off naked body in movies and doing anything their agents assure them is good for their career makes them somehow a fucking moral comas

miley cyrus
jay z
kate with big tits
lady gaga

what the hell is wrong with you murrica

oy vey bad goyim

Your reading comprehension is classic Trump-voter.