What are your current unfulfilled fantasies? Have you tried to fulfill? Will they stay fantasy?

What are your current unfulfilled fantasies? Have you tried to fulfill? Will they stay fantasy?

I want my gf to cuck me

Bump

Bump bump

Not op, but I'd like to do this with my girl

Bump

In really wanna fuck my boys girl

Having sex

Virgin?

1.making a lot if money.

2.taking my future wife's virginity on her wedding night. (I know it's hippocritical as I am not virgen but it's just fantasy okay? Idk how I will find a virgen these days tho)

3.becoming a respected member of my community.

4 . Having a harem.

5. Having 100s of kids around the world from cucking fools.

6. Raising 4 children and putting my energy into them so I can watch them surpass me

7. Discover something.

Same user

fuck my female university Dean/Rector , she is about early 30s and a huge tease , we have gone out to clubs and bars since she is young , but mostly in groups , but we have grind and dry hump like crazy , no kiss yet tho ....but as i see it , she will fall soon i hope

Got pic of her? Those are her tits

Is she hot

I’d like to have a 3 way with my gf and my friend

negative ghostrider, just started working on her

I wanna suck on my girlfriends feet but I'm not sure how she'll react

Where would you let him finish?

Anywhere he wanted

Yea. 21 year old, will probably stay the same for a few more years.

When I was with my ex I always wanted to watch her topless sucking another cock

I want to be permanently locked in chastity. I've done a whole year before and I like the idea of it being forever.

gone trap
want to lose balls
am nervous

What if she wanted to make you watch her with ur friend

more and face?

Only if she gets fucked rough and he cums on her face

I want to be woken up by a blowjob and tomorrow morning I will get to live that out with a lil QT 3.14

He'll cream pie her cause he doesn't care

Well she’s not on birth control so I doubt he wants a kid, and my boys a real bro so he wouldn’t

Got more pics of ur girl? Does she know?

Does she know what?

really hot , the consensus among everyone is that she literally suck/fuck her way up , since she is so young , not very dominant of her field , not much profesional exp. and she is really hot

That you want ur boy to rail her too

Pics? Kinda hot if she sucked/fucked her way to the top

Oh, nah, it’s one of those fantasies that I don’t HAVE to have come true but I think it’s hot

Cuck me atraregina is gf

My ex used to talk dirty to me. Bout her sucking another cock making me watch n stuff. I'd bust instantly

Age? How many guys have been in her before you?

21, and I’m her only

I could convince my ex to walk nude by the city at night, even to go to swinger pubs and to have group sex and etc. I have had her naked in pubs, etc, but never achieved her to open naked to the pizza guy.

We'll here's a pic of my girl for you

I'd bone er

for you

I want to homosex, but I'm socially retarded anxious as fuck, any places I could go to are far away, and even if I somehow got there I'd be scared shitless the whole time, getting laid with Grindr is apparently not as easy as I thought from what I read.

I guess I have to settle for my dildos. Oh well.

Damn this chick’s clittoris is rather large, I wonder what caused it?

Also would like to see her flash a driver

Open the door to the delivery guy in a towel, some nip slip

Mmm I love that empty scrot.

that's not a fantasy you're just a nigger

can you describe why

1. Having my wife set up someone to show up in nothing but heels/hooker boots and a long dress coat basically telling me I have a free pass to do whatever.

2. A harem

3. Wincest with wife's family

i want to cum on a woman's face.

had sex with ~30 but never dared

I want to marry a woman of Mediterranean or Latin heritage because they tend to be hairy and I love women who have body hair, especially on the arms. There’s something I find sensual and exotic about a beautiful woman with body hair.

>find homeless woman
>practice running skills before hand

it's quite disapointing, tried it and it felt weird

that is the consensus , since she is very dumb in her field (students correct her every single time on basic stuff) and she has almost zero exp. in her field also.

she is close with the students and a kind of a good PR for her department tho , but outside that , no use as a advisor

I want to fuck my daughter never tried have felt hervtits a coupke times

She looks decent enough.

go to star wars convention and find a woman dressed as a wookie
>dat wookie pussy man

your mentally ill and disgusting kys

so your saying you dislike meh nutz too?

you should be. don't mutilate your genitals until you're sure you can live with a fucked up fake vagina. like it or not there's a good chance transition surgery will make things way worse and painful.

cucky fuck

Threesome (MFF) and getting pegged by my gf while I'm balls deep in another girl (or guy, idgaf) throat. You know, the usual.

im just think about killing them off for now
theres a injectable calcium choride route that looks like it'll be perfect
plenty o'traps just lose them for hormonal reasons

Any cucks add me on Kik iwtssmn

I've done it with my girl, I have pics etc, I will tell you about it

Why does she have six nipples?

i'd end up in jail. besides which i dont have a basement so they'll never be fulfilled

she looks better in person , and her voice is sort of "phone sex" or "marilyn monroe singing to kenedy" type , really sexy / erotic tone tffor everything , kinda make everyone "nervous" during class

yes, you never gonna be a girl even if you had srs so just stop being retarded

You might wanna seek help, buddy.
I get that there are ppl "in the wrong body", but that is another level.

My only fantasy is to be remembered after I die. I dont know if I want to do something wonderful for the world or like, assassinate someone.

I just want people to think back to the past and think of me

Fucking my girl's mum. Damn she's a hot milf, at least my girl is going to look the same as she gets older

she looks better in person , and her voice is sort of "phone sex" or "marilyn monroe singing to kenedy" type , really sexy / erotic tone tffor everything , kinda make everyone "nervous" during class

you seem pent up aron
just you lay back and look and some boipussy

I love it when a woman has a husky voice. If I had her for class I’m pretty sure I’d have a boner for most of class.

spitroast my best friend with my other best friend
she is really touchy but has a boyfriend
she said she likes to spend time with us more than with her boyfriend
and she wants to get drunk with us

perfect way to ruin the relationship.
Some things are meant to stay fantasy. Friends are more important than fuck buddies

i have skip her class at times , specially when i havent ''peck any flower'' in a while , cause im bursting 10-15 minutes in .

My gf to cut my junk off, will never happen cuz too extreme

I've had sex with 7 virgins, I guess it's cause I'm 20 but a lot of my friends are 15-18 (I'm the only hockey goalie available certain seasons so I play both in men's and younger leagues and end up being friends with younger people too)
Anyway through this I end up at a lot of high school parties and I'm fairly muscular and older which attracts some girls.
The first girl was 15 and had never even kissed a guy before and she went home with me that night. It was a real turn on being with a virgin for the first time but the times after that the fantasy kind of died and I'd prefer a girl who kind of knows what shes doing in bed and isn't as shy and young

Tell us moar. describe it, you can be honest here

I want to fuck my grandma in her ass.

I want anons to add my fiance and beat off to her. I've noticed a lot of guys adding her. I like knowing there are people out there getting off on her. She's in the green bottoms.

Pink top in this one.

White dress. Her bachelorette party.

Trying to get my gf cucked, just not by a creep

Put plainly, I want to fuck my girlfriends brothers wife. She’s about 7 months pregnant and I can’t stop spraying cum on the shower walls thinking about it.

Mmm nice. It's fun. I recommend it.

Ok I can help lol