Is there a city Sup Forums hates more than Seattle?

Is there a city Sup Forums hates more than Seattle?

Boston. I don't give a shit about Seattle

boston

seattle doesnt even register

they only have one semi relevant team

Philly

New York by far New York every time the Yankees win sp gets so fucking mad

Dallas/Arlington

Boston and philly

>Arlington

Unless you're some chump who got conned out of his lakeside million dollar mansion next to the powerplant in Ft. Worth across lake in nigger town, or some dumb asshole who voted in favor of tearing down a perfectly fine 20 year old stadium for some Minute Maid park clone minus the fucking train only to come up short on 1 strike, TWICE in a fucking WS, then sure, include my once cozy American dream suburb in the heart of nigger cities that is DFW.

Nobody even realizes we exist outside of sports entertainment and amusement parks, don't kid yourself, only time anybody on here has ever heard of this fucking city is when Joe Buck announces it on Fox.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Boston and NY should be nuked.

All Boston fans, and, for that matter, all people from Boston are assholes. Seriously, a bunch of alcoholic, insecure, inferiority-complex, crypto-racist, self-styled "blue collar", self-regarding "underdog" morons.What they lack in brains, creativity or numbers they more than make up for in volume and insanely blind allegiance to the most overrated small market in sports. If New York or, to a lesser extent, Los Angeles were wiped off the face of the map, what would Boston fans do? They would have no earthly reason to go on, as they thrive on the antipathy they feel toward their perceived betters. If Boston suddenly disappeared, NYC and LA would still have plenty to work on. The "rivalries" that Boston fans have fostered have always had a passion gap, because they've always meant more to the Bostonians then they did to anybody else. Sort of like a drunk short guy in a bar picking fights with anybody over 6'2".And furthermore, Boston is actually kind of a shitty town after you've seen all the historical relics/ruins from way back when it was a relevant city. For my money, it's a poor man's Philadelphia, and it's tough to stomach either of those places after you've spent any real time in New York.Not to malign New England. Beautiful part of the country. But Boston, specifically, blows.

Bston

Washington state hates themselves that's why the suicide rate is so high

Apparently Detroit.

5 (five)

3*+2

the city of OP

Where there is a gay pride parade everyday

Brady never cheated. Neither did Belichick.

Manning, on the other hand, got caught using PEDs.

Troll harder, faggot.

What's there to hate about Philly??

bombston and nowhere else even compares

Obnoxious scummy fans

People hate the Seahawks, not Seattle. No one gives a cunt hair about the Mariners

Boston fans threw peanuts at this man and called him every derogatory name for blacks in the book (nigger, spook, porch monkey, jungle bunny, chimp, monkey, moon cricket, mooley, boogie.)

New York and it isn't close

people get so fucking mad at me when I wear my yankees cap lmao

>moon cricket

Wow. Boston is based.

>moon cricket
I've never heard this term

>This false flagging

Ikr? You can tell that is a butthurt Bawwwwston fag