Only in India thread

Only in India thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0GM2YTZ_j6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They appear to be wading in filth.

Religious Dogma at it's finest.

They muddle their body's for the supposed chance to experience the divine.

The only thing they'll experience is parasitic worms.

poo in the loo

oh wait

mad poo in the loo man detected

>only

At least they shit in a toilet

but Indians don't even have toilets
you know foreign companies from the west go to India and other developing countries and do bad shit

i doubt it

>you know foreign companies from the west go to India and other developing countries and do bad shit
who do you think took all the toilets away from the indians?
every time you take a dump an indian has no choice but to shit in a river

that's bullshit large parts of India never had toilets
They were war crimed against but British
They get natural disasters like a motherfucker
they're exploited for cheap labor

There was a chemical leak in Bhopal that killed tens of thousands of people and injured hundreds of thousands. The parent company was American and only settled for 470 mil which was covered by their insurance. To put that in perspective Chernobyl killed far fewer people directly but costed at least 450 billion to clean up.
India has had it rough.

And i thought my kids room was a mess.

pretty sure chemicals have shorter half life than fucking nuclear material and dont need nearly the same cost for clean up.

still killed more people then Chernobyl
the settlement works out to like a couple hundred percent victim
if someone accidentally killed one of your family members would you be happened will like 300$ compensation?

fucking autocorrect is shit

i guess in a situation like that i'd want like 325 or 350.

$300 is worth a lot more in India though.

It's 2018 there is no excuse to not have a toilet unless you like to shit where you eat. Indians should be forced to study toilet engineering as long as their streets look like OPs pic

1.4 billion? That's pretty fucked up.

This. They sell their organs for 300

i think kyou have a pretty inflated sense of self importance to think spelling makes the difference.

I know. Time to launch the nukes

it's called being poor, they don't even have houses it's just shantytowns in the poorer places
to get toilets they would have to develop all kinds of expensive infrastructure meanwhile they still have food and water shortages

the spelling is fine it just substitutes in fucking words that are retarded

also entire families were probably wiped out, so the compensation pool become smaller so probably the fine gets spread out to fewer people so that 300 number is not accurate.

Nah, too much paper work, plague or super aids .
something along those lines.

This is Americas fault. There can be no other reason.

my point stands

Digging holes isnt only for rich people. That's why I say: force everybody to study toilet engineering until every street shitter has one.

They indian factory was just way shittier than the American counterpart, and the company basically got away with it scott free
The Indian govt is to blame as well for letting it happen

>world super power by 2020

Wasted trips on an idiot

it's too wet in India, the shitwater is gonna mix with the other water when it rains
and when it rains in India it fucking pours
they can't even dig Wells for fresh water because of arsenic contamination (from natural rocks)

Digging a hole isn't expensive infrastructure. Also before you come up with another excuse, you don't specifically need a shovel to dig a hole. There are homeless people all over the world that wallow in filth, but they don't wallow in their own shit.

see

I disagree. The factory owners, and top level employees obviously decided to use inferior methodologies and infrastructure in order to wipe out an entire city of poor people. I heard it was in the blueprints.

>(from natural rocks)
Mmhmm. Sure.

Well they're not taking any blame
do you're kinda right, they're even blaming the Indians for being retarded
>dumb 3rd world monkeys

that has to be the shittiest depiction of turds I have ever seen. Is that purposeful?
>I mean not even the stink wrinkle lines.

really they blamed the indians too. I'm incredulous. I mean everyone knows the president of the company was the one who didn't tighten that flange to spec and used the wrong wrench to do it.

They already suffer from this. They're like cockroaches.

Stop making excuses for them you fuckin idiot. There are over 1.5 billion Indians and only 400 million Americans. They almost outnumber you 4-1. They can solve their own fucking problems without the rest of the world butting in. There are literally 1.5 billion Indians DOING NOTHING TO IMPROVE THEIR HOME. Stop blame shifting.

you are wrong. clearly it is americas fault.

What does wellwater quality have to do with digging a hole to shit in?

I am not an ant. please be respectful and post images that are people sized.

Post proof, post tits, or gtfo

The excuse game is strong in pajeet capital. Holy smokes. Nobody has to do anything and it's nobodies fault.

Fuck India. Who gives a shit? Let them live how they want to live. Sick of all this bullshit.

I care because of work I get sent there atleast 3 times a year

I honestly can't really say that matters when it comes to how the people conduct themselves. I spent a fee weeks in Singapore a few years back and can tell you first hand that the only dirty part of that whole country that I saw was the section where all the Indians decided to locate themselves, and it was absolutely filthy.
The ENTIRE country looks great and is overall one of the cleanest and we'll put together places I think I've been with the exception of where the Indians go to fuck it up.
Explain that to me.

Agreed

India's biggest problem is it's full of Indians

Must make you really appreciate home.

True.

They been slowly leaking out.

"You know that massive highly polluted area of land where it's filthy, unhygienic inhabitants actively work tele-scam jobs on outside nation's before becoming a disgusting immigrant to some other that would rather not have them due to them being fucking gross in general?"

Yeah, what about them?

>"Let's just let them keep doing that"

>forced meme
More lame than pajeet him self

>what are hiring practices
>building the factory to specs
>management shit
the factory was also in like the poorest part of India
the Indian govt definitely shares some of the blame by bending the rules for his factory because they wanted to boost pesticide production (for food security)
basically he pesticide market got competitive and he factory stopped making money so the company did a lot of shit themat would've never happened in America
anyway this was ages ago, I'm sure in this day and this kinda thing wouldn't happen

> responsability

Tard.

>poor people come to a richer place
>but they're still poor
you don't magically up your game when you move

they used the wrench off their space ship

You know, before we had toilets, we would make outhouses...

Or chamber pots..

Why do these people live in there own filth..

Even aninals poo in one spo of their cage..

You guys believ this is a forced meme but it isnt it literally just says that on knowyourmeme i cannot believe you went to know your meme to find about about logging. I discovered logging 7 days ago i have a logging thread thats been open for 4 fucking hours shit is premium pun intended

>room is a filthy mess
>still no poo on the floor

Sorry Pajeet, you still lose.

Poo in calle.

HAI DEER CAN YOU OPEN UP YOUR CLOTH
this is indias theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=0GM2YTZ_j6Q

Right. Because America made you shit everywhere. Gtfo

Well, would you?

Exactly.

That bottom pic is Melbourne you dumb turd.