>Only two guys came to protests against refugees and merkel politics
>Police cancels demonstration, because law requires minimum 3 people
Germany explain pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5USX24h-1qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>law requires three minimum

I am WRITHING in agony.

people like these 2 clowns are the reason the german or european right will never get any support

they always find a way to make a fool out of themselves

So Germany is lost?

lawl wtf

Anyone who shows up to such an event, can never again get a job and will likely be imprisoned as a Nazi.

There is a reason only 2 people show up.

I can't do anything with your retarded language

G-germany is totally salvagable guise.

Disregard the marches that have gotten 25k people or more on the street, and use two retards that probably made a facebook event and didnt realize you need to actually organize something to get something going

Well..

Btw dwóm

I wasn't critiquing.

German developments have literally given me seizures.

This

>actually being proud of the fact that your language is unnecessarily complex

Yeah, better stay at home and watch Ahmed and your wife.

Why do you require +20 words for a fucking number?

Also you forgot "twice", "double", and "twofold".

That's what happens when you don't vote for AfD. I bet you cucks aren't even allowed to posses firearms.

So how many things are you not able to say in English you can say in German?
Des Hundes Haar
The dogs hair

So basically not necessary aswell.

Aber der dativ ist dem genetiv sein tod.

Basically you can just say HUNGRY. and everyone knows what the problem is.

Polish being over complicated? Well. They change a word according to gender and case.

As shown with des Hundes. Could just stay der Hund.

End of story

And in Polish there are many things you basically can't translate. Dunno if something like that is bad. Hartz 4 tv regelt schon.

How come you that fit in german? Slesian?

bottom left is blacked? i need source.

I am German. Just working at the moment in poland

you mean the marches of 5k people that got cancelled cause a handful of hooligans who are only there to fight sperg out and get the whole event cancelled?

sure mate .. the european right is the worst at marketing their ideas because its full with the stereotypical drunk low informed meme spouting racists who always want to be the loudest .. jump in front of every camera and turn this whole thing into an embarassment

Having a Polish girl though

That was an NPD "protest", it's like the modern KKK in the USA, full of police and undercover agents.

Ohhh, aren´t you the austrian that is visiting his polish girlfriend?

Absolutely not. Fuck Austria and their stupid dialect

What did he mean by this?
youtu.be/5USX24h-1qc

>stupid dialect
not an argument

Same reason they need 20+ meanings for 'kurwa', I guess

....so you´re a german...visting his girlfriend in poland? Comon man, enlight me

It is.
Speaking like a child the whole time because of making everything cute or speaking like coming out of a cave is a degeneration of German and pretty dumb. Other than hating on Germany most of the time but still calling it bigger brother.

>two guys
At first they said it's one guy. Fucking Lügenpresse at it again.

If I wouldn't be so sure that I am the only one I'd be possible that I fuck his right now. I doubt it though

dude....you phrased my comment wrong. I´m not talking about the austrians guy girlfriend but paticulary about yours

Btw. where in Poland are you right now?

Nobody is going to the Demonstration because we have dank weather here at the moment. Everybody is swimming, hiking or chillin.
I live like 20 km from Bad Segeberg

>Speaking like a child the whole time
thats arguable. poles sounds to us as childs too and we to them too.

Green eyes. Blond. Smart. Studying. And we basically live either here or in germany. Since her parents bought her some snobby apartment in a gated community protected by some private security company. I'd say jackpot. Since German girls are pretty much mudslime loving faggot or dumb to the bones.

Well.. First hand Information is exactly the same. What Austrian is to German is Czech to a pole.

but poles doesnt hate us for it. dobrý den

Trolling like a boss

Never said that. It's all cool, bro. And of course I exaggerated it a bit with the Austrians. It's just a small hate same as hate from the rest of Germany towards Bawaria.

Dzień dobry

So what? At this point you might aswell become a criminal who lures migrants in the woods and steals their kidney.

Germany is going to sink in 10 years

Yeahhh, same here. Family is slesian/prussian, they want me to have a polish girl because "german girls are liberal whores"

Czechs are cool. I have very fond memories of you guys from when i was a child. I remember my family losing something in Croatia and a Czech family found it for us. ^___^

And when i was in Spain i had czech guys living above me and we hanged. They were pretty depressed just like me.

Also every czech tourist here has been cool so far.

Is that a German girl? She looks slavic/Russian

Czechs are bro-tier

>blond
Disgusting

Someone might correct me, but she is member of the "piraten-Partei" (Left-Modern-Youth Party/technology centered). She is partly jewish if I remember correctly and has relatives from russia

I knew it. No wonder she is do ugly. Tjose jew genes show