sorry pal

>dubs
wew

Yooooo

What did he mean by this?

damn pham

kek
please teach me getting multiple proxies

FOR FUCK'S SAKE YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC MOTHERFUCKERS CAN YOU FUCKING STOP WITH THIS RETARDED ASS MEME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
WHY CAN'T YOU FUCKING STOP WHY I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS STUPID ASS MEME POLLUTING EVERY FUCKING WHERE I GO EVERYWHERE I FUCKING LOOK IT'S ALL HURR DURR CIA CIA FOR YOU NO SURVIVORS
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU RETARDED FAGS CONTINUE TO USE THIS ROTTING ASS MEME IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS THREE FUCKING YEARS WHY DO YOU INSIST WITH THIS FUCKING RETARDED BULLSHIT MEME I'M SO SICK OF IT STOP JUST STOP
IT'S THE WORST STUPIDEST FUCKING MEME IN THE UNIVERSE WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER WHY ARE YOU FUCKING OBSESSED WITH THIS DOGSHIT MEME YOU FUCKING ASSBURGERS
JUST FUCKING STOP IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY IT'S NOT ORIGINAL IT'S A FUCKING PIECE OF CANCER ASS SHIT STOP IT ALREADY YOU FUCKING RETARDS STOP JUST FUCKING STOP I'M SICK OF HEARING ABOUT AGENT FAGGOT AND DOCTOR NIGGERFUCK AND THE OTHER ASS BANE IT'S NOT FUNNY IT WAS NEVER FUNNY
KILL YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING BANE FAGGOTS YOU'RE CANCER YOU'RE THE WORST AND I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU TO DEATH I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE FROM DICK CANCER I HOPE IT FALLS OFF AND A PLANE CRASHES IN YOUR STUPID FUCKING FACE AND YOU BURN IN HELL FOREVER FUCK YOU

H

Leave us.

Absolutely Bane

who hurt you user

BANE?

4u

LOL
O
L

KINO
I
N
O

kek

You're a big guy.

>CIA, You know why I've come.

Uhhhhhhhh Hothead?

For you.

please

5 MORE YEARS

Dr Pavel, I'm Santa Claus

please explain???

Post your Bane folders lads

BANE
I'VE COME TO BARGAIN

all these dubs

The plane scene was released as a teaser which is why that post is older than TDKR

For me?

DIOS MIO!

GRANDE HOMBRE!

CIA is Hillary supporter and Bane definitely is a Trump guy (they both are big guys)

captcha:merkel ahead

?ENAB

Can anyone help me with this homework?

I've been trying to do this drawing but it's too hard. I'm going to fail meme class again

you have me beat. ive 283 files for 202mb

saved

This is me every other day. Hard day of whatever went on, Bane always makes me smirk, chuckle, or laugh. Here's to five more years, big guys.

I need help doing though. It's due tomorrow.

I think it's a picture of moot but I dont know

I bet it's Smee

>tfw you realize that he's not actually called "cia", but "C.I.A." is an US intelligence network

>mfw I didn't take the time to read any of this post

>moot
who?

an old tripfag. he was a meme legend according to Know Your Meme

I've got so many pics of baneposting being crossed over with now dead memes
It's like a time capsule

Nice.

Magic?

what did he mean by this

>tfw you realize Bane isn't even that big but Bill Wilson is just trying to be polite

which country are you from lads

brazil here

you suck!
i called in the flightplan in '012!

>house house house house

it's a hangar

IT WAS ALL FAKE

ALL OF IT

THE PLANE NEVER CRASHED AND CIA WAS NEVER IN ANY DANGER

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

pure autism, i love it

-... .- -. . ..--..

glad i didnt make that one

DELETE THIS

DELTE

DETEL

DELEETE THIIS

WE MUST GET THE TRUTH OUT THERE

CIA AND BANE FAKED THE ENTIRE HIJACKING

Sheev?

You're a mad guy

>That wide stance

Carcetti was a tragic figure. He came into the system like this noble badass with the best of intentions, and it chewed him up and spat him out as just another ambitious self-serving fuck

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

>bane?

when did you anons start bane posting?

dr kavel im kgb