Sucked my first dick today, I have mixed feelings about it

Sucked my first dick today, I have mixed feelings about it

elaborate

Go on

Faggot

You're in the wrong board, user. LGBT is 5 rows above this one.

Was it a nigger dick

I advertised on Craigslist, asking who wanted their dick sucked, got about 15 replies, more than half stopped responding after I sent the face pic, one guy actually wanted to meet up, so we met up and I sucked his dick in a parking lot. Semen tastes a bit saltier than I thought it would

Was not

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door- the leather clubs two blocks down.

It slowly numbs. Next thing you know you'll be 10 dicks deep and wanting more.

and? who the fuck cares.

> got about 15 replies, more than half stopped responding after I sent the face pic

Well, post the face you used. Otherwise how are we to know anything?

I'm not posting my face on this god forsaken shithole, I don't want people to know I come here

>I'm not posting my face on this god forsaken shithole

Said the man who sucked dick.

So did you like it? I've been wanting to try it out but always back out in the end

Did he cuz in your mouth? Swallow or spit?

How about a body shot then?

Love It! It takes me back to the time that I sucked another man's cock for the first time. It took a while to decide to take a big hot load. That was gallons of cum ago. Congratulations!

I'd rather suck dick to be honest

I guess I enjoyed it, different to what I expected, but then again everything is.
I'd recommend practising on a long fruit/vegetable and focus on reducing your gag reflex cuz that makes it a little less enjoyable, and finding a technique that prevents teeth to dick contact. I hear it's unpleasant.
Give it a go if you want, idfc

Swallow

Do you plan on doing it again?

I have recently had similar experiences.
ABout 6 months ago had never sucked a cock.
Did pretty much the same thing, lurked of sites to find someone near me then finally mustered up the courage to go through with it.
Have met 3 people so far, 2 guys (1 young and fit, 1 older and out of shape) and a trap.

The experience is really different depending on your mood and other circumstances.

The first guy I was really into, it was also my first time. He was hot, big cock and nice 6 pack. His dick tasted bad though. I still went through with it cause I was very horny and his body turned me on. His cum tasted bad but still took it. I was just really excited. I also felt great afterwards.

The 2nd guy didn't turn me on at all but he had a nice dick. It also tasted good. His cum was almost tasteless and I would say almost sweet rather than salty. It was fun but didn't feel great at all afterwards. All in all I wouldn't say it was a bad experience but it definitely wasn't great,

Last week, so super recently was when I met up with the trap. Wow. Loved her apearance and I was really turned on. Stayed at her place for like 5 hours. We did it all. She didn't have the biggest cock but it was nice and smooth and tasted great. The fact that she looked so nice and smelled girly overall made it a great dick sucking experience. Her cum tasted bad though and couldn't swallow. Was very salty.
All in all it was my best cock sucking experience though and just thinking about it makes me crave it more.

I think the more I suck, the more I want to suck. If you like it or not jsut depends on the experience. Your partner, how horny you are and all that other stuff will dictate how the experience is for you and for me at least it varies allot from time to time.

how did you find this trap?

I love this stuff.

I don't have that much luck where I live. Guys are always smaller than I thought they would be, flake, or i have to take a fucking ferry just to get to them

Looks like pewdiepie in that last clip.

pewdiepie bottom right?

On a website that is used for sex hookups where I live. She/he posted in the Man seeking Man section. It was something like 'Young cute transvestite looking for a good time'. Tried my luck writing to her and it panned out.

itt: OP is a faggot

Calling bullshit, post body + timestamp or you're a larping faggot.

lol the fuck I care about what you think

Called it. KYS, faggot.

I'll trow you a bone,

This is a capture of the email exchanges we had before I went to her place.

Congrats! You’ve crossed the line into being either bi or a fag! You are now not straight.