Who's Team Bobby here?

Who's Team Bobby here?

Fuck James. He's lame and gay, and his singing voice sounds like a duck with aids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9AuKasDlcwY
youtube.com/watch?v=0QkYBz6tivs&index=4&list=PLE287592BDEE89CCE
youtube.com/watch?v=fl2oIvU6U74
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they both suck
big time

I'm Team Leo

>tfw your cunt wife buys the wrong brand of cigarettes

Bobby redeemed himself after the Major told him about his vision and the reality of life with Leo hit him like a ton of bricks. Plus Bobby is apparently a Twin Peaks Sheriff in the new season and trying to be a good man. James was always just a fucking cuntrag. I don't know what they're gonna do with his character but hopefully it's nothing like it was before.

The problem is that Bobby is unlikeable trash and James is literally useless and wouldn't be missed if he had disappeared after the first half of season 1

Bobby had a really good character arc. I have high hopes for him in the new season.

Who here /teamharry/?
I'M GONNA MISS THAT GUY

But Bobby becomes likeable. He was just a dumb teenager doing dumb teenager things, and you can see he grows up as the show goes on. I was a scumbag like that when I was a teenager too but now I'm only a scumbag on the internet.

It wasn't that she bought the wrong brand, it was that the guy who was coming over and fucking her smoked a different brand and left them in the ashtray and he saw them.

me, james is a faggot

who?

I still didn't like him after all of it. I may be in the minority, but I feel like his character could've gotten either better or douchier and it could've made sense, which isn't a bad thing.

bobby and shelly best couple

Did you even watch the show, my guy?

I want a Bobby & Shelly threesome, fuck add Annie as well

I'm bad with names

andy and lucy second best couple

I'm Team Big Ed. Fuck yall niggas, hope you die a slow death.

If dubs Big Ed gets possessed and kills everyone in the town in episode 3

Reroll

Sorry cockfags, I'm on the real patrician team.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I hope he takes a more central role in s3; he was always the absolute best

Fuck yeah Big Ed and Hawk bout to hunt some doppelgangers

When a knife to the back saves the day

Is he /ourguy?

He was one of the shitter characters, along with Dick, Billy Zane, James Hurley & his out of town side characters

>not liking Big Dick Tremayne

#TeamAlbert represent

Maybe.

I just wish Donna wasn't such a shit. She was starring to act like a decent person again but then she went and got the guy killed.

who team /breakdancing guy/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=9AuKasDlcwY

Also top tier.

>repping this bird beaked motherfucker
Whats wrong with you

Bobby seems like the type of jock who usually hangs out with other dick jocks, but would sometimes still hang out with his dorky childhood friends on Sundays as long as they were innawoods and no one could see them

bobby:
youtube.com/watch?v=0QkYBz6tivs&index=4&list=PLE287592BDEE89CCE

james:
youtube.com/watch?v=fl2oIvU6U74

he didn't know that at first

James is obv gonna be one of the bookhouse boys

Ah, back when infidelity had a comfy aesthetic to it. When you're suspicion was raised from different brand cigarette butts. Now you just find snap chats of her sucking black dick.

"I've got a chevy out back with a little root canal problem, care to take a look"

"Well let's hope she might have a gum problem, cause I'd suuure like to take a look under your hood"

Based Ed Hurley

I am literally bobby. I dress like him and act like a huge cunt all the time. I am based and everyone around me knows it and sucks my cock

guaranteed he'll be some sort of shaman recluse

Why did Mike just went away in s1 and then all of sudden came back for the filler shit in s2?

Fuck I hope so

What's so great about Bobby is that he thinks he's the most alpha of alphas, but he's really a massive dork. Literally /ourguy/.

Patrician Twin Peaks husbando.

I just want to know what happened to the 12 beautiful rainbow trout in the back of that truck bed.

is industrial symphony no 1 any good?

The only way you are like Bobby is in how wrong you are.

So you're that guy who pretends he's a guy from the early 90's pretending to be a guy from the early 80's?

he was too based for plot armor

yes exactly. I am all of this

They ended up in percolators all over town

Because he wasnt central to the plot beyond Donna's bf. Bobby was at least close to Laura.

yeah its good but why dont you just listen to it

BANZAI

I thought it was supposed to be a play?

idk anything about plays

its the song bobby plays on the RR jukebox in the pilot

i'm surprised you haven't ripped a whole in the fabric of space time with how much wrong you've impossibly managed to cram into one tiny sentence.

How did that fish get in there anyway?

Random Twin Peaks Male Power Ranking:

ELDER GOD TIER:
Albert Rosenfield

GOD TIER:
Cooper
Major Briggs
Hawk

GREAT TIER:
Pete Martell
Andrew Packard
Leland Palmer

GOOD TIER:
Sheriff Truman
Bobby Briggs (S2)
Dr. Hayward
Andy
Jerry Horne

OKAY TIER:
Ben Horne
Big Ed
Leo Johnson
Windom Earle

BAD TIER:
Dr. Jacoby
Hank Jennings
Harold Smith

SHIT TIER:
James Hurley
Dick Tremayne
John Justice Wheeler

IRRELEVANT TIER:
The rest

>Big Ed in just Okay tier

Hows about I fuck your mouth with my fist?

>Coop below anyone
>Ben Horne not in Good or Great
>Dr Jacoby below the least threatening villain ever conceived

>Pete not in God tier

What the hell is wrong with you

Gordon Cole, The Giant, Old man waiter & Jeffries belong in GOD TIER

your me

Considered putting them in, but I didn't want to unncessarily bloat the list with characters that appear seldomly (skimmed cast on imdb).

Rosenfield is literally the most reddit Twin Peaks character.

I wouldn't really call him a motherfucker, and I don't think the size of his nose is relevant but he's a hyper sensitive agoraphobe who slices his face open with gardening tools what's not to like?

COOPER TIER:
Cooper

BLUE ROSE TIER:
Albert Rosenfield
Gordon Cole

GOD TIER:
Major Briggs
Leland Palmer

GREAT TIER:
Hawk
Pete Martell
Ben Horne
Jerry Horne

GOOD TIER:
Sheriff Truman
Bobby Briggs
Dr. Hayward
Big Ed

OKAY TIER:
Andy
Dr. Jacoby
Andrew Packard

BAD TIER:
Windom Earle
Hank Jennings
Harold Smith
Dick Tremayne
Leo Johnson

SHIT TIER:
James Hurley
John Justice Wheeler

TRIGGER TIER:
Dennis Bryson

>L-l-laura I really love you, and all I can think about is you and every waking moment of my life is spent either tending to my garden or waiting to see you!
>HAHA WHO GIVES A SHIT? Now listen while I describe being pounded by 50 Chads to you, oh and by the way I'll never even kiss you or in any way show real affection to you, fucking nerdy pussy. *SNORT*
>O-O-OKAY!

He might be /yourguy/, but he'll never be /myguy/.

Twin Peaks Theme, Laura Palmers/Love Theme, The Bookhouse Boys, Sycamore Trees, Into The Night, The Nightingale, The World Spins a GOAT

He never wanted Laura that way user.

In the novel Laura basically rapes him.

He was so beta he made Andy look like a dick swinging alpha.

oh nevermind. Industrial symphony no. 1 is a musical that Lynch and Badalamenti did, around an hour long but I haven't seen it yet.

a tortured shut-in NEET waifuist who an heroes when he gets found out.

yup, pretty much.

it's not really a musical, more avant garde theatre. it's fucking rad.

WHY ARE TWIN PEAKS THREADS SO COMFY

Move Pete and Hawk to God Tier and Bobby to Great Tier and it's set.

>tfw the foundation of your method is love

>that webm
What did he actually mean by this??

Basically.

His still my shit-tier husbando though

He was an agoraphobic gardener and he still had lovers. He was close to fucking a chick who was there to steal from him, he's basically James Bond

I actually meant to put Bobby in Great, but Pete and Hawk stay right where they are.

That's the type of shit us alpha males with a bunch of gfs do. We walk backwards and shit with the door open, we fuck murderous truckers wives and go on riverboat gambling trips. It's what we do.

you probably masturbated into a sock to chinese cartoons 5 minutes ago. alphas don't post here.

I have seven gfs you just don't know them they go to another school.

He's back next season though. Probably gonna play the same role he did in the first two seasons

>alphas don't post here

Bullshit. Martin Shkreli posts here and he's as alpha as it gets. He's playing the new Wu-Tang on his Twitter right now for free and he dropped $2mil on it just so the people could hear it. Plus he's gonna be releasing unreleased Nirvana and shit like that soon too. Alphaaf.

I-I've done th-that shit too. Haha.

trolls aren't alphas. they're court jesters.

but thx for the heads up. needs to hear that Wu Tang.

>he thinks Action Bronson is better than Nas
what a fucking hack.

Who aged the best and who aged the worst from the original cast?

Ray Wise might actually look younger than he did 25 years ago

Bobby looks rough
Lucy looks identical

Lucy has been my crush for like 10 years tbqh

I like Bronson more than Nas too. Oh welly well

Show is going to be geriatric as fuck in season 3, everyone of importance is at least 45

Lucy is unironically 61 in this picture

unironically my dick this picture.

>you will never travel the world with your one true love Maddy while reading fantastic literature by northern european hearths and climbing mountains in nepal

literally why even live

Who do you guys think will hold the Owl Cave Ring at the start of Season 3?

>no talent fag who got hired because his mom was the casting director for the show
>he was so shit at acting that the producers and writers made him a vegetable so he doesn't have to talk

All my keks

he was really great as the vegetable though. that entire plot was pure telenovela kino.

'New Shoes' is the greatest line in the entire show

>I like white people. Some of my best friends are white

Best line in the show

she is my favorite too, user. Theres something about sheryl lee

>THROUGH THE DARKNESS OF X-MEN DAYS OF FUTURES PAST,
>THE MAGICIAN LONGS TO NOW YOU SEE ME 2.
>ONE CHANTS OUT BETWEEN TWO WAR OF THE WORLDS STARRING TOM CRUISE
>FIRE WALK WITH ME A FILM BY DAVID LYNCH

What did he mean by this poem Sup Forums, it's enigmatic