Sup Forums why are black people acting entitled when slavery ended a long time ago?

Sup Forums why are black people acting entitled when slavery ended a long time ago?

Slavery and Jim crow laws still affect them today

slavery was not the only act of oppresion towards black folk

Just consider that Rosa Parks died in 2005, while George W was in office. Segregation wasn't that long ago.

How so?

Being this autistic.

dadless boys become thugs, dadless girls become hoes

>entitled
i don't think that word means what you think it means

especially when every fucking race in the history of humanity has been inslaved by every other fucking race at some fucking point

and futher, its not like the white devils went into the africa mother land and captured them...their own fucking people sold them to whitey

get the fuck over it

there is a profitability in being a victim, you can claim it is why you act the way you do and that you are entitled to free stuff / a pass on all wrongdoing in life, all while maintaining a moral superiority that lets you feel good about yourself. if these niggeres were ever raised with a sense of morality they would not be able to live with themselves for being such a blight on the human race

Two teams compete in a relay race. One team gets a head start of 1 hour. Who wins?

Because it's easier to complain about stuff, ask for handouts than it is trying to get along in society.
Why work when you can just protest and ask money for doing so?

Great example..

I think you are mistaken sir, black americans are renowned for blaming there problems on white people and acting as if they are owed a living, for which OP's use of 'entitled' was quite correct.

>there problems

At least be literate if you're going to talk about what words mean

the nigger, because they were bred for physical fitness over intelligence

It made their lives better. Let them go back to Africa and live in a mud hut with their aids and ebola.

The point is that whites had centuries of development while blacks were in chains. Then, they were still systematically discriminated against, and there are still some problems with institutional racism today. It's all held them back, and that's why they feel "entitled"

How many living blacks were alive during segregation? And that was pretty much contained in the south so why would it affect northenn blacks

It's impossible to know for sure, but Africa may have developed more if Europeans hadn't fucked with it

So we took all the blacks out of Africa and put them in chains?

Did the second world war where jews were systematically hunted, tortured and butchered like vermin have a long term effect on their population? Did it effect the japanese that the USA was at all out war with with the intention of eradicating every last one off the face of the earth? Heck that was only 70 years ago. Today these communities has the highest average paid salary and lowest crime rates in the country. How much longer do you think blacks will use slavery as an excuse for their social failures and staggering disproportionate amounts of violent crime, unemployment, fatherless children and incarceration rates?

>do something horrible
>never make it right, and in fact try hard to keep it wrong for many decades
>old black men still alive who remember Jim Crow
>"hey get over it you lazy niggers"
>mfw

because those communities received broad support from our government. Blacks never did you fucking moron.

The same can be said for every other group. Over history pretty much every group has been the victim and aggressor at some point.

it's an inverse reaction to their deeply seated desire to be slaves, and thereby relieved of the responsibilities of freedom.

there is literally no disadvantage for being a modern day black person, you are given an advantage from birth and continually advantaged when it comes to free things, plenty of scholarships, job opportunities, and welfare for being nothing more than black. everyone at birth starts at 0 and gets raised or lowered by their parenting/circumstances, it just so happens to be that most black parents are absolutely incompetent and poison their children's futures for immediate gain. It is the black man that holds the black man down.

I can't tell if you're trolling or actually believe that.

Romans had aqueducts and Coliseums while they were still washing their heads with bull piss.

There's a hint of truth to what you're saying, but let's be realistic. They just didn't evolve as quickly as we did. Why is that so awful?

They have more opportunities than any other minority I know of. College for example. For every two grants or such for whites there are a dozen for blacks.

Gtfo with your being held back bullshit.

>Source grew up in poverty, ghetto LA.
>Got gud grades, fuck the gang mentality
>Great job, no poverty
>Still 60k in debt to school tho

What war did the Africans wage to prevent whitey from enslaving their people? Oh yeah there wasnt one, because the African people profited from selling their own kind to whitey.

Lets all forget that though and blame the white man for it all.

if they weren't lazy they would. many of them have. only a salty nigga stays down when the opportunity to rise is given to them

One or two generations isn't going to undo everything. They were still all raised in poor neighborhoods based on their parents/grandparents/great grandparents place in society.

Segregation happened everywhere, not just in the south, but I'll answer anyway. A lot of black people migrated north to escape slavery. When they did that, white people segregated them into shitty areas. They had no education or skill other than manual slave labor, and essentially didn't know how to live. That creates a cycle; consider how a rich family stays wealthy for generations.

Stfu cunt

>literate

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

I'm of Irish descent. the Irish were for hundreds of years oppressed, enslaved and brutalised by the English. Yet, I know of no Irish person who feels the kind of entitlement the African - Americans express.

The blacks should blame the blacks who sold their own people to the white devil then.

Kek

Good thing it's been dozens and dozens of generations since slavery

>black people
implying american niggers account for all black people

>black
>people
Something doesn't add up here

They were already doin the shit that fucked them when the Europeans showed up. Tribesmen sold other defeated tribesmen. Europeans showed up with their cash crops and other blacks were what the Africans traded them.

Nah. Jews were slaves and came out on top. Many minorities were discriminated against during the early twentieth century, not just Blacks, but all of them have leap-frogged ahead of Blacks in claiming the fruits of the American Dreams.

Poverty and intelligence go hand in hand. Blacks are poor the world around because they are incapable of creating or maintaining advanced, productive societies. They are made resentful because they are told they are our equals, and so the only explanation for their poverty and lack of achievement is because Whitey just won't give them a chance. That's just not true, and if we continue forward with this assumption that everyone is equal and equality must be forced by law it will be our downfall.

Nigger who can't back an argument up instead attacks the person's choice of words.

>actual whataboutism

The second world war lasted less than a decade. Slavery lasted a long ass time, and segregation continued for generations after. Jews were slaughtered by the millions, but they still retained the skills they'd learned when the smoke cleared and they rejoined the work force. Blacks knew nothing but picking cotton

>opportunity
jim crow only ended a generation ago, why aren't they all caught up with the rest of us amiright? You stupid fucking kids...

the difference is that the irish assimilated eventually while the negros decided to live in and teach spite to their young to perpetuate a jaded victimhood forevermore

this analogy doesn't work because people were in africa for hundreds of thousands of years before some left and evolved into white people

so out of all the enslavements that've gone on through the centuries, some of which still persist today, only the enslavement of black people has such a long lasting effect it has to be brought up literally everytime anyone black does anything?

they are being literally spoonfed into getting college scholarships, yet they prefer thuglife over it continuously. Although I get it, their biggest footprint on modernday society is rap music, which is in most cases a glorification of said life.

I'm not just talking about slavery. Like I said, Rosa Parks just died last decade.

The fucking bus boycott was in 1955. My parents were alive for that.

All black people are entitled to are low paying jobs and violence.

the irish were never enslaved and subject to jim crow laws retard

fuck off nigger.

Lets use your example of a relay race: One team gets a head start of 1 hour, but then they feel bad for the other teams so they let them join their team and they're all running together. Except the people from the losing team are being lazy and it turns out that the 1 hour head start that the first team got was actually just because the lazy niggers niggered around on their nigger continent for ten thousand years instead of actually inventing anything.

The funny thing is that niggers are the ones who had the head start, they've been living in the same place since the dawn of humanity, they should have reached the space age a thousand years ago, instead they're still killing albinos and eating them and fucking babies to cure their AIDS.

Oh boo hoo "muh slavery we wuz kangs n sheit". Guess what: Literally ever race has been or owned slaves at some point in time.
And yet here you coons are using "muh slavery, muh head start" as an excuse for doing nothing.

Allow me to paraphrase a famous philosopher: Maybe you niggers should worry less about slavery 100 years ago and worry more about finding your dad.

segregation is not an excuse by any means, if anything it proves the opposite, it proves that when left to their own they would rather destroy themselves than rise to the occasion

See this is how I know you know nothing about history.
1) Blacks couldn't migrate north during slavery to escape it.
2) The migration of blacks to the north wasn't until WW1 when all the whites went off to fight in the Great War leaving a surplus of unfilled jobs. After slavery ended blacks predominitly stayed local to where they were enslaved at.
Nigga learn your history.

It's not a "choice" of words; you can't just "decide" to use the wrong one. It's having a grasp of the god-damned English language.

Virgin detected

your comparison is bad. one team started early, literally tied up the competitor, only untied them after getting their asses beat, and then proceeded to leave traps along the way to hinder progress.

they were outcasts and treated like vermin because of their religious gang-warring community, they had their own terrible ways and persecution to overcome, and they did, you ignorant nigger

The Clinton administration incentivized young black women with children to ditch dad for handouts from the gov. 20years of kids growing up without good parents lead to young adults who are easily manipulated and love material goods over the well being of their family and neighbors. By defeating the family you defeat the very structure the system is built on. This has worked fully so they're after firearms and "opiate abuse"

that's speculation. they were taken from their native continent in chains

so that justifies human slavery? where did you learn morality?

Blacks get affirmative action which virtually guarantees that any black who puts forth the slightest effort will be wildly successful; a large portion of their population gets paid to sit around all day watching the Maury show; they can make powerful white officials and powerful corporations bow down at the mere accusation of racism; they get cushy government jobs with no qualifications; etc. I could go on forever.

Don't you know we took blacks from African tribes where they were all well educated and skilled in the trades. We then destroyed all their schools and history they had painted on the walls of their mud huts

A, my bad.
Then...
Good thing it's been dozens of generations since then.

Obama you wanted change he promised it you got it

They started with nothing, and despite what rich people like Donald Trump like to believe, most American wealth is inherited.

You can't pull yourself up by your bootstraps if you haven't got any boots.

because they're greedy cunts

What the fuck are you talking about?

>Blacks couldn't migrate north during slavery to escape it.

What the fuck was the underground railroad, then? Harriet Tubman ended up in upstate NY. A lot of the people that came up here ended up near Niagra Falls or Buffalo, NY, both of which have a lot of black people still today.

what the ever-living-fuck does anything I said have to do with the justification of slavery, I've just stated the irish had a rough start as well, as literal vermin to the american populace, a place even below a slave. you fucking imbecile

Tranny detected. I guess you can "decide" that you should have a vagina.

It's interesting that in the USA the black community just talks about slavery, or uses slavery as a deadly argument for oppression, but never talks about the seggregation.

>advantage at birth
In the lotterybof birth, blacks most often wind up in poverty
>job opportunities
Being black doesn't get you a job. There is no law requiring employers to hire blacks. Welfare only gets you so far if you live in a state that only allows you to save up so much money before you no longer are eligible for benefits. That bar is often too low, and a lot of people would rather stay on welfare than take on another job. Scholarships are grest, but are there any that provide a full ride just for being black, or cover food/housing?
>everyone starts at 0
Now you just sound naive

That was a very small % of the population that fled north during slavery. And that's not migrating, it's escaping.

Yes there is. It's called equal opportunity. Literally blacks will get chosen over whites regardless of qualifications. All they have to do is wake up and apply.

>damn, why can't black people get over it?
>The Joos control everything! And The Mudslimes toO!
typical wh*Tey

you can if your smart with your money, live within your means, don't get knocked up/ impregnate a leech, bank that money and use it to further yourself via a trade skill or some form of higher learning, but that's just too complicated for most imbeciles

>One or two generations isn't going to undo everything.
Tell that to the Asians.

This is pretty good b8

that's not how affirmative action works child. And where I work blacks are always the first to be laid off, and the executives are 100% white...except maybe the french algerian.

Well to be fair it was already happening. But destroy the family, destroy church, destroy your national identity, tell everyone being gay is good but also normal. They did this. Now it's fight or die.
There is an old tv show where a guy screams about how the rich is trying to take over. They are going to destroy our national identity and all I said. Well that was in the 80s. Now they say it's great to be black. If you said that it's a hate crime. Hell you can't even say it's OK to be white

classic nigger, blaming everything else except his own niggerness

you're creating a false equivalence between downtrodden immigrants and literal slaves. fuck off with that intellectual dishonesty you fucking imbecile

maybe you aren't into comprehension, 0 at birth, a worthless pile of flesh, we all are in the beginning.

I hate Asians. They are so stubborn it took 2 atomic bombs to convince them.

I know, white people lost rights.
The right to own a nigger.

>one team started early
Yes, the niggers, who have been in Africa literally since the dawn of humanity.

>literally tied up the competitor
Literally every team has tied up other competitors and been tied up. Turns out that enslaving each other was part of the rules the whole time and even the niggers were ok with doing it to each other.

Oh wait, guess who you can thank for ending slavery, including blacks enslaving other blacks or the muslims enslaving other races or the native americans enslaving other tribes: Oh, right... white people literally are the ones the world can thank for putting an end to slavery, meanwhile cucks and niggers whine and act like whites were the ones enslaving everyone. Whites were a fraction of slave owners worldwide and put an end to slavery worldwide. But you coons have such tiny brains that you can't wrap your minds around that.

>only untied them after getting their asses beat
What color were the people who beat "their" asses again? Who was they?

>and then proceeded to leave traps along the way to hinder progress.

Traps like what exactly? I hope you say welfare and affirmative action because that might be one thing we actually agree on.

This made me happy. The real problem is their self victimization

Plenty of Irish were sold as slaves. Irish slaves were cheaper as well.

Because back in the day, the US government promised every freed slave 40 acres and a mule to start their own farm. they never held up their end of the deal. that resentment passed from generation to generation of "gibs me dats" and we have what we have today.
I don't think they should have gotten anything but a ride back home to Africa with no choice.

truth

> Sup Forums why are black people acting entitled when slavery ended a long time ago?
Because slavery ended. That was the mistake.

awww the poor retarded fucking nigger can't handle its own incompetence

no black person in america was a literal slave in the past 100 years, it's not a viable excuse to be an incompetent piece of shit today you dunce

they were not convinced in anything.

Man FUCK you racist cuck

Go be a nigger elsewhere

And they recover from that.

> Two teams compete in a relay race. One team gets a head start of 1 hour. Who wins?
Two races compete in the quest to found civilization. One race gets a headstart of 50,000 years. Who wins?
Spoiler: Not the niggers.

Yeah sorry man you’re wrong. Govt keeps jamal’s teeth squeaky clean for the price of air